Thread: Member Questionnaire (seeking it)

Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE or ESI 6w5sx/sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@seeking itWith all due respect... why haven't you accepted the LSI-Se typing? What reservations do you have about it? Why not look at what types you think you couldn't possibly be or that you think are extremely unlikely.

Assuming everything you've said is true, it's pretty obvious to me that your type is LSI-Se, the fact that you said you enjoy power struggles indicates Beta ST creative function subtype (SLE-Ti or LSI-Se)... those two types love power struggles, I've seen many, many examples of each. You can rule out LII of both subtypes because they don't actually enjoy power struggles, they will go into them if they have to, but they're extremely unlikely to do them for their own enjoyment... unless your power struggles were for someone else's enjoyment. LSI-Ti tend to have regrets about their power struggles and don't come out of them too well (hillary clinton and former police officer albin pearson who murdered my SLE-Ti friend and then lost his job, got arrested himself, and is now in jail)... LSI-Se do enjoy power struggles and they can charm people and logically make their way out of them, LSI-Ti are less able to do so unless they have power and even then they may not enjoy them.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    @seeking itWith all due respect... why haven't you accepted the LSI-Se typing? What reservations do you have about it? Why not look at what types you think you couldn't possibly be or that you think are extremely unlikely.
    I'm not interested in unlikely options, I'm not gonna look at any Ethical types for sure lol

Anyway I'd just like to hear a bit more from people before I "finalise" anything for an "official" self-typing.

Assuming everything you've said is true, it's pretty obvious to me that your type is LSI-Se, the fact that you said you enjoy power struggles indicates Beta ST creative function subtype (SLE-Ti or LSI-Se)... those two types love power struggles, I've seen many, many examples of each. You can rule out LII of both subtypes because they don't actually enjoy power struggles, they will go into them if they have to, but they're extremely unlikely to do them for their own enjoyment... unless your power struggles were for someone else's enjoyment. LSI-Ti tend to have regrets about their power struggles and don't come out of them too well (hillary clinton and former police officer albin pearson who murdered my SLE-Ti friend and then lost his job, got arrested himself, and is now in jail)... LSI-Se do enjoy power struggles and they can charm people and logically make their way out of them, LSI-Ti are less able to do so unless they have power and even then they may not enjoy them.
    I didn't follow the last part, the bolded stuff. Mind rephrasing?

As far as the power struggles, I don't enjoy it if it's turned into a jokey form or like "just a game". I only enjoy it when it's real lol

Plus I'm not a trolly person at all...if that counts for typing.

Edit: When I said I don't enjoy it in jokey forms, I meant that I get too into it and then it's just not like anything light like a joke/game. If that makes sense.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm interested in what conclusions you guys come to
    i don't have much logical reason for this but i would be satisfied with LSI typing, mayyybe ESI, in my opinion you seem to have -Fi but i am not sure, i am not sure if you're contrarian enough to be gamma (or if that is even a prerequisite to be in gamma but i do notice my ESI brother having some strange ethics)
    you did immediately strike me as Se/Ni valuing so no question there
    you seem very interested in cutting through bullshit and adjusting perspectives to make sense to you
    SLE is another choice but i doubt you're SEE, i seem to have this perception that they're too jovial

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pasleine View Post
    i'm interested in what conclusions you guys come to
    i don't have much logical reason for this but i would be satisfied with LSI typing, mayyybe ESI, in my opinion you seem to have -Fi but i am not sure, i am not sure if you're contrarian enough to be gamma (or if that is even a prerequisite to be in gamma but i do notice my ESI brother having some strange ethics)
    you did immediately strike me as Se/Ni valuing so no question there
    you seem very interested in cutting through bullshit and adjusting perspectives to make sense to you
    SLE is another choice but i doubt you're SEE, i seem to have this perception that they're too jovial
    Thanks for your input.

I would agree with the bolded.

What do you mean by -Fi, I'm not too well-versed in the +- stuff. ?

Hm I thought it's betas that are the most contrarian

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seeking it View Post
    Thanks for your input.

I would agree with the bolded.

What do you mean by -Fi, I'm not too well-versed in the +- stuff. ?

Hm I thought it's betas that are the most contrarian
    i'm not well versed either, lol to be honest i totally made it up. i just feel that the +- makes sense, +Fi seems to be more "innocent" when it comes to Fi ideals when -Fi can be more aggressive in their assessments. i don't really know how to explain it to be honest i'm sorry. maybe i'll come up with something later down the line. i think that both Gammas and Betas are contrarian, it is just that the Beta seems to flit between perspectives more easily than the Gamma, the Gamma seems to truly believe whatever conviction they settle on but may have a hard time expressing it in a way that isn't extremely violent lol. but i have a limited sample size. to be honest with you i feel you might be more extreme than you let on, but i am just expressing immediate sentiments. this whole site could do with some VI tbh lol.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    somewhat haphazard style and unconvincing thinking, emotionally mobile and expressive, quite personable - very likely ethical, maybe irrational
    the continued interest in being typed and the username may indicate valued Ne. SEI or IEE are possible. IEE have less of a childish enthusiasm for the perceptions of others on their personality, but you seem a little more complex than what is usual for SEI
    beyond using ITR, a video is still a good idea if you're curious
    Thanks for the input. How does my username seem Ne valuing in your opinion? Unfortunately I can't post a video.

Quote Originally Posted by pasleine View Post
    i'm not well versed either, lol to be honest i totally made it up. i just feel that the +- makes sense, +Fi seems to be more "innocent" when it comes to Fi ideals when -Fi can be more aggressive in their assessments. i don't really know how to explain it to be honest i'm sorry. maybe i'll come up with something later down the line. i think that both Gammas and Betas are contrarian, it is just that the Beta seems to flit between perspectives more easily than the Gamma, the Gamma seems to truly believe whatever conviction they settle on but may have a hard time expressing it in a way that isn't extremely violent lol. but i have a limited sample size. to be honest with you i feel you might be more extreme than you let on, but i am just expressing immediate sentiments. this whole site could do with some VI tbh lol.
    No worries it made sense alright. I think I do like to believe in my convictions, and I can be pretty aggressive and divisive when expressing some of them. People sometimes think I'm trying to argue when I am being just slightly provocative. (Not that I am not open to arguing, I am plenty disagreeable in this sense.) Not extremely violent though lol. So yeah you maybe have a good gut sense there seeing through my mask ahaha