Thread: Member Questionnaire (seeking it)

Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE or ESI 6w5sx/sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, she did seem sympathetic to me, but I don't blame her if she were not. I forgot that part of our long correspondence.
    @seeking itLet me know if you have any specific questions that can allow me to convince you that your sociotype is LSI-Se. It's good that you're still taking in new information before you decide.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Actually, she did seem sympathetic to me, but I don't blame her if she were not. I forgot that part of our long correspondence.
    @seeking itLet me know if you have any specific questions that can allow me to convince you that your sociotype is LSI-Se. It's good that you're still taking in new information before you decide.
    Thanks & for the offer as well. You like to convince people eh? Fits your typing.

Anyway, yeah, so I'm for example hung up on the Aggressor thing. Here's what I said about it elsewhere on here:

• this takes the form of power games, which others might regard as cruel or bitchy - I don't know. I'll think something's really vanilla and it already scares others or they think it's a shitty put-down when it's just a joke. Whatever I think of as NOT vanilla...but actual cruelty...I will only do it if the other person deserves it & I believe that I must do it. So this is very rare. Or if I was to take shit out on others....but I simply will not do that. And so overall I don't know many people who know how to handle something that's a little aggressive but not actually mean, let alone cruel or hateful & keep it just fun yet real, not overly "light". So I view my behaviour with close partners as nothing like cruel whatsoever, just boring vanilla. That is...either straightforward demanding or just generic interactions, no intentional games. I think it also depends on the interaction partner. Some people try to provoke me for fun and I respond too aggressively for them instead of making it a game (which is ok, I don't end up attracted to those people anyways). Or some would joke with me, I would actually see it as jokes because we were already flirting, and so I would respond with actual jokes back and that then would be seen as put-downs. Again I would not get closer with such people. And I've had romantic partners thinking I was being mean whenever I'd tell them off, while I did not think I was mean, plus they were no less mean than me. So yeah, I'm not gonna try and answer this question. It gets too complex.
      EDIT: I recall some people now where I'd often consciously feel like it was power struggles that I enjoyed but I don't think if I'd just call them "games" either, it's not like "fun light-hearted jokes" so....

NOTE: For the last part I meant it's for real, these power struggles, not as some fun joke or light fun game or whatever. But then maybe my threshold is where all this is "off" for me, when I try to interpret these descriptions in Socionics. So like maybe the light fun games, or what I see as such, will be seen as power struggles too by some and whatnot... Or what I don't see as cruel or mean, certain other people will call it that. Who knows

(from https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1543377)