Thread: Member Questionnaire (seeking it)

Hybrid View

May look like an LxI, but -Te Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-ILI-N/D SO/sp 5w6
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Beta NF, definitely clarity-seeking or FeTi IME values.
    Typology Diagnostic Service

Typology Discord Server

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Maybe Beta NF, definitely clarity-seeking or FeTi IME values.
    Thanks much for your input.

Do you mind elaborating on what kind of clarity you have in mind here? Where do you see it in my post?

I'd also be interested in how anyone else sees me as I've posted a fair bit on here by now I've also been authentic, sharing my actual opinions without trying to be polite or PC or anything lol

Hakuna Matata and the cycle of Samsara godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seeking it View Post

Do you mind elaborating on what kind of clarity you have in mind here? Where do you see it in my post?

I'd also be interested in how anyone else sees me as I've posted a fair bit on here by now I've also been authentic, sharing my actual opinions without trying to be polite or PC or anything lol
    It basically means valuing Ti/Fe and it's from Jack Aaron from World Socionics Society (WSS) he has a very informative section in his blog Take a look :

http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2...cs-part-3.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    It basically means valuing Ti/Fe and it's from Jack Aaron from World Socionics Society (WSS) he has a very informative section in his blog Take a look :

http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2...cs-part-3.html
    Looked at it... Tbh I started falling asleep reading the phrase "consistent, self-evident truth" Bc I'm not a philosopher type

But yea I get annoyed at contradictions if there are too many of them or they are just too crazy. I mean the smaller contradictions you run into constantly, my brain just fixes them automatically because I am just that cool.

I'm actually very factual and "flat" in my thinking and for a large part of my worldview. I do NOT make decisions based on emotion like this describes for Fe/Ti. Let alone decisions based on a "buzz" from others...what? What does that even mean?

And yea I definitely learned to avoid dishonest and unreliable, not loyal people, not touching them with a ten-foot pole. Tbh it's due to some bad experiences, but I'm always ready to blow up nowadays if I get the gut intuition that someone important to me is lying to me even if it's about a small thing. I try not to blow up tho rest assured And with strangers or random acquaintances I don't care to get that emotionally involved

And I'm not really open with emotional expression as far as how I really am feeling. I don't like to talk about my personal feelings. And don't like to show if I got excited or happy if I don't feel at ease with the people around (only thing I'm comfortable expressing is some controlled anger in those situations). I would also say it is very important to me that my closer relationships be stable and totally sincere yea. I used to be tolerant of and very patient with and open to emotionally up/down stuff lol, but I got tired of it after certain experiences. Maybe I'll find it entertaining again later but right now nope. It makes me paranoid.

Coming back to the issue of the sincerity of people in my "inner circle". This issue of sincerity, or general consistency, authenticity and transparency is EXTREMELY important to me now. I used to be like....not seeing anything wrong with it if someone knew well how to act emotions, because it can be fun like they know how to entertain you, right? I never worried if someone was obviously acting to show totally fake emotions because I didn't see any danger in that. But I don't know anymore, I get paranoid about that too now. But again I used to be extreme in not caring if someone acted stuff or showed sincere feelings. I am just at the other extreme now, lol.

(It's not that I was that risk-taking emotionally, I just trusted my objective filter to help me avoid problems. Turned out I trusted it too much)

I still like people doing entertainment like that but only if it's about small, innocent things.... if I sense negative drama, the person trying to influence me with made-up "acted" negative emotions, and if those emotions are strongly expressed enough, I'm gone from the scene right away. Even if it's actually how they are feeling in the moment and are just sincerely upset, I perceive it as them trying to manipulate me into guilt or obligation. Or if they try to flatter me too much with fake nice emotional expressions. Thanks but no

I used to be like, just either be calm and patient trying to deal with the person, or get hot headed if they pissed me off with their negativity or if I sensed they were bullshitting me. Now the hot-headedness would be a bad blow-up is why I leave the scene instead of exploding, or I simply lose trust in the person and close myself off. I know that sounds extreme but well that's how it is, but I'm working on it. I really am working on it and I've got better but eh. This is still how it is basically

So when I say thanks but no.... I mean that I want to see the person has actually sincere and consistent feelings of actually valuing me, and of actual emotional involvement, for that person to be let any closer than random acquaintance or superficial buddy. I've learned to watch and read the small signs for all that. (Ok still learning but damn, I've spent a LOT of time on this) Because if I've learned one thing, it is that the objective factual evaluation cannot be enough to filter out the truly dishonest people if I let them close enough to me. My objectivity as a filter works fine if the person is not that close to me.

So I wrote a lot here but it's because all this made me think and go like hey does it even make sense. Like does this even fit into Socionics in any way lol

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    @seeking itI'm almost certain your type is LSI-Se. You seem to have Se and Ti in your ego block and your style of communication and other things you've said resembles other LSI-Se I know of. The only other type I could see is ILE-Ti, but that seems much less likely than LSI-Se.
    Thanks much for your input too.

I'd be interested if you could verbalise how my style of communication etc. seem to you, and how ILE-Ti would be an option too
    Last edited by seeking it; 12-03-2022 at 10:40 PM.

May look like an LxI, but -Te Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-ILI-N/D SO/sp 5w6
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seeking it View Post

Clarity-Seeking - Value Laws and Emotion. Clarity-Seeking types are geared towards open expression of how they are feeling to the people around them, making decisions based on unambiguous feelings of fun, excitement or meaning as well as the buzz they get from others. They need to understand things with clarity, making absolute sense of their reality in line with a consistent, self-evident truth.
    https://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/...cs-part-3.html
    Typology Diagnostic Service

Typology Discord Server

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Clarity-Seeking - Value Laws and Emotion. Clarity-Seeking types are geared towards open expression of how they are feeling to the people around them, making decisions based on unambiguous feelings of fun, excitement or meaning as well as the buzz they get from others. They need to understand things with clarity, making absolute sense of their reality in line with a consistent, self-evident truth.
    Thanks...I'm hardly "geared towards open expression of how I am feeling" ha ha but interesting. Consistency is important to me in some actions.... I've noticed some people hate it if I call them out on major inconsistencies in their actions. Like they get impossibly defensive... Total communication breakdown, lol. Because I am pissed off over the inconsistencies and will not back down, and they will not either.... that is when I see dishonesty etc. too.
    Last edited by seeking it; 12-18-2022 at 07:32 AM.