User Tag List

Thread: Nice to meet you 👋

Default Nice to meet you 👋

Hello 16types community! Newbie here, I hope we can all get along! Call me Spirit. I spend my free time searching the internet while listening to music eventually drifting to the dreamland ✨
    Around two years ago I discovered socionics, I instantly felt curious about it so I took various socionics personality tests. The first test I took says I'm an LII or was it ILI? I'm not sure.
    I learned information metabolism and model a to self type myself and got EII though I'm still feel uncertain once again.
    I'm planning to read The Solitude of Prime Numbers, it might not be about prime numbers but I like how there's a glimpse of personification for prime numbers as I have Ordinal Linguistic Personification which means I assign personalities to numbers. I see prime numbers as leaders, that's why I take interest in them

Thank you for reading! I'm also open to make new friends

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome!

I'm also kind of interested in numerology (?) but this is my first time hearing about Ordinal Linguistic Personification. it sounds very interesting

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingsoul View Post
    Hello 16types community! Newbie here, I hope we can all get along! Call me Spirit. I spend my free time searching the internet while listening to music eventually drifting to the dreamland ✨
    Around two years ago I discovered socionics, I instantly felt curious about it so I took various socionics personality tests. The first test I took says I'm an LII or was it ILI? I'm not sure.
    I learned information metabolism and model a to self type myself and got EII though I'm still feel uncertain once again.
    I'm planning to read The Solitude of Prime Numbers, it might not be about prime numbers but I like how there's a glimpse of personification for prime numbers as I have Ordinal Linguistic Personification which means I assign personalities to numbers. I see prime numbers as leaders, that's why I take interest in them

Thank you for reading! I'm also open to make new friends
    Heya there I'm new too here. You sound fun. Weirdly enough I "personalise" numbers too, is that a type thing or a weirdo human thing lol
    Have never heard of this Ordinal Linguistic Personification thing, gonna have to look it up. Thanks for your post, it's been actually interesting to read.