Thread: Objective personality test

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool!

Fi/Ne-C (Consume)

Lead consume types generally find it difficult to actually get started building something permanent because they are always looking for new options. However, because of this, they are continuous learners who generally have the highest consciousness among their peers.Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and generally get new ideas from such information. Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events. However, as one of your "demons," you will generally struggle with using such known detail usefully.

——
    thankfully, I’m often surrounded by Te egos so I’m more than happy to ‘outsource’ that function lol. And I don’t really at this point in my life, see Fi and Te as antagonistic in any way - I don’t think I have ever. But then, as I mentioned elsewhere, I have two Gamma NTs in the family.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    Cool!

Fi/Ne-C (Consume)

Lead consume types generally find it difficult to actually get started building something permanent because they are always looking for new options. However, because of this, they are continuous learners who generally have the highest consciousness among their peers.Your Fi suggests that your sense of identity is formed around what you value and morality. You also generally consume information that evokes an emotional response or anything that entertains/amuses you. The presence of Te in your function stack suggests that your form of reasoning is mostly based upon empirics and general consensus. You generally adopt the logic and opinions of other people in making a decision based on reasons and in the delegation of tasks. However, as one of your "demons," you will tend to struggle with this function.Your mode of information intake is also generally more abstract because of your Ne. To learn things, you seek for patterns that are in the data and generally get new ideas from such information. Having Si means that the experiences you have or information taken in are stored into chronological series of events and procedures. This can can used to predict particular outcomes of future events. However, as one of your "demons," you will generally struggle with using such known detail usefully.

——
    thankfully, I’m often surrounded by Te egos so I’m more than happy to ‘outsource’ that function lol. And I don’t really at this point in my life, see Fi and Te as antagonistic in any way - I don’t think I have ever. But then, as I mentioned elsewhere, I have two Gamma NTs in the family.
    Got the same
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    Cool!

Fi/Ne-C (Consume)

——
    I don't know if this info in this doc is still valid or up to date, but just looking at it, these are the ones I relate more closely to (based on introspection) - and for some of them I don't relate that strongly to any of them, but regardless -

Social type: #3 (IJ)
    Human needs: introverted decider
    I/E: not sure, I don't understand the animal stuff yet, but I would guess introvert generally speaking
    Sexual variation: none of them, but probably MF is the closest

I'm not sure on the savior/demon stuff and consume/blast/play etc. stuff either, not enough info

I wonder if something like this can be in flux over one's lifetime though