Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
Being a "Hitman" is kinda the ultimate "evil" Gamma fantasy. I mean, it has everything. Attention to detail, foresight, a wee bit of righteous indignation (I mean, if someone is paying 7 figures or more to see the target dead they must be guilty of some major crime), and the critical role of execution.

It hits all the right spots, tics all the right boxes, etc. As an ILI I can honestly state that if it wasn't for my faith you'd probably be a big fan of my handiwork on the dark web. Agent "End" would be who ya called up when you "Just wanted it done" nice and quiet like. I'd never take a contract where I "send a message" though. That's how you get caught. Remember folks: You will never hear about good Hitmen/Ninjas/Thieves/etc. Why? Because if they do it right you never even suspect they were involved!

If you "send a message" you kinda have to be caught. Y'know, everyone knows you or your contractor did it but they can't nail ya down with evidence. Ya gonna get nailed eventually if you take those contracts so no thank you!
yeah so true, hadn’t thought of that, it’s actually similar to being a whitehat hacker, I always thought Anonymous are gammas for example, nobody knows who they are but they “take revenge” fighting for what they believe in without need for recognition. Maybe Mr Robot was an ILI?
now I’m really very curious about your handiwork indeed