Thread: Dream House

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dream House

Last edited by Clarke; 03-08-2023 at 03:52 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably something like a shack with plenty of mud if I ever decide to take a bath

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A dream house?

I always wanted something like a farmhouse or cottage, maybe even a spooky log cabin. I'm not too picky on that as long as it's sturdy and stable. And don't forget plenty of space for gardening and decorating - I've always wanted to have my own koi fish pond with a bridge and colored stepping stones. Cherry blossom trees, wisteria, strawberry shrubs and blueberry bushes. Something scenic and fun for myself and my cats

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some place with a nice view and big windows.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ground floor would be a huge room and a gay bar place where a bunch of gay men could be mean/flirt with each other and dance/fag out like a gay bar basically. No privacy or interconnecting rooms, very Fe. ((maybe not on the bathrooms, but when I make my gay mansions in the Sims I always make open standing urinals everybody can see- shoot me. This is dreams, not reality))

The upstairs rooms' would be more secluded, with every room being soundproof. I'd have another cabin in the winter woods that's private and only me and very close friends/my SO know about it, but oh shit- now everybody knows about it because I told the internet and the Illuminati is watching me!

Oprah just bombed my dream cabin, that fucking bitch. She couldn't bomb the gay bar mansion though cuz she couldn't have a reputation as being an anti-gay hater, she's Oprah. What a fucking narcissist. And for people wondering why gay males are obnoxious and Fe instead of private and secluded and boundary loving and Fi, you have Prah to thank for that!

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your mom’s basement rather than my own
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ideal home is unlikely to exist in reality, but I often think about it. I want a small, but very nice house, away from people, but close to shops, airports and other places that I can walk to. There should be a light interior - light walls, floors, only a dark furniture. To make the house more comfortable, there should be things that are dear to me - books that I have been collecting for several years (now I have nowhere to put them, and they are in my bag), figurines of my favorite movie characters made on a 3d printer like Creality, garlands, candles. It is desirable that I live with the person who appreciates my personal space
    Last edited by Chhow; 02-19-2023 at 02:47 AM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have planned my future family house.
    It's a 1000 m2 mansion, including atrium, 5 rooms for kids, my version of Shangrila's studio, a 10 car garage, a movie center and a Spa for visitors and my IEI-C queen.