in dire need of needing life Fransiskus's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Fransiskus's typing FINAL | Questionnaire + VI | Type me

NOTE: To new people who are trying to type me, it is much advised to type me using VI rather than my questionnaire, which often has lots of biases and perhaps mood effect.

=========

Alright, this was fun, but I finally did it. My last typing which I hope works well as planned. It took me a couple of ruminating, showers and free flowing thought to first form the structure. I visualized this moment everyday whenever my thoughts are clear, and whenever the ideas flows.
    I consider this typing, or project of mine to improve my writing, and visualizing skills.

This typing has been modified from my previous post

====================MAIN====================
    The main typing. Took me a couple of showers and effort to get these thought processes. This is an important aspect.

1. What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    What do I study: Currently majoring in Informatics ( Computer Science ), 1st semester on university. I used to consider Psychology, but I thought that it doesn't really provides any practical skills in life but a hobby of mine. I have a lot of other interests other than CS and Psychology, such as Philosophy, Language ( Writing ) and Science.

What do I like or dislike about it: I like almost anything in programming but the way the university taught me. They gave me a lot of assignments, and the lecturer is often really boring.
    But I appreciate that they gave me a lot of freedom on doing what I like since I dislike pressure.

Programming is a great tool, it can help me in my life, like creating a program to help me organize things or make things more efficient, however I am just too lazy to do that.

2. What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

What do I do on a daily basis:
    Observation on the events of life, patterns, deep contemplation, and questioning.
    My daily lives is full of worries and anxiety about the future. Even if I’m happy, I know something bad will happen afterwards, it is lurking in time.

Moving on : I love to observe a "person" in a detached way like what is the person thinking, thought and what he is going to do afterwards? I can detach myself from day to day reality and see life as it goes on. People’s conversation, the movement of daily activities, the planet as it moves on forward to the future.
    For "questioning" things, it is literally what it is, for example: Questioning the universe., my purpose in life, and what’s the meaning of it.

Basically some philosophy stuff, because I am inclined to contemplation in my daily life.

I love to play chess, it’s a hobby of mine. At the very least, 5-10 minutes daily.

I also love to deconstruct things, understand how it works then reconstruct it again. For example, a pen, my personal computer, or my laptop. I love how it all works and the things connected to make it tick. It is not unusual for me to deconstruct a pen when I’m bored or just mindlessly opens up my laptop case to see its motherboard because it is simply fascinating.

The only art I do as a self expression is probably writing. I don’t really do much serious writing, but journaling is a part of my daily life. I do pretty well in language, and I love metaphors, as well as analogies. I have some artistic tendencies but I don’t really put too much attention to it.
    I’ll prolly do some more writing as a hobby.

Another thing I love is history. I love researching, watching videos about the history of our planet, the politics, kingdoms and empires. I especially admire Napoleon Bonaparte in the Napoleonic Wars for his wit and power taking on the whole Europe as a single man.
    France is underrated in history.

I also love researching about the battles in history and how these tacticians / strategist implement their wit and foresight on the battlefield. From Sun Tzu to General Georgy Zhukov of the Soviet Union.
    Lastly, I consider it important if the subject I learned can be applied to day to day basis. For example, if I learned a mathematical equation, I could use it in my daily lives whenever the situation arises, but I don’t really rely too much on formal logical laws anyways.

​3. What are your values, and why?
    This is a difficult one. I have to think and feel deep with such effort to know what I value the most, and I actually have to research on other people’s values as an example, but here it is :

Loyalty :It is important for us to be loyal to a cause, or a person we believe in. I really longe for a sense of attachment.

Knowledge and Truth :Knowledge is the key to understand how the universe works. Don’t become a puppet.
    We must find the truth, and having knowledge is the first step.

I have no idea what I’m rambling about… Please don’t laugh.

4. Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    Family:
    Love them, but I don't really like them, 2 different things. They really love to spat ethical reasons for my wrongdoings and called me arrogant for being myself.
    They love to intrude my personal space and time, and my plans is often ruined. They often called me impolite, and sometimes even for being too straightforward. I agree though, I am often too blind with social norms.

At the very least, I respect them for taking care of me and there are good times when we spent time together. I still love them for that.

Friends:

Mixed. There are a group of friends where I can be myself, acting all goofy, joking and "fun" outgoing. These are my closest friends.
    Different story with my acquaintances or new friends, I can't really just act all goofy with people I don't really trust yet.

I sometimes love to share my personal thoughts or feelings to person I "pick" are worthy, and when my intuition sensed that the person is genuine and safe.
    It is very important for me to look for someone whose I can relate, close to me and to like/love someone. I often idealize the perfect partner in my imagination. Pets are a good alternative for the time being.

5. What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    The one that are according to my values, look at number 3.

Reaching a mutual understanding is crucial in relationships, as well as being honest so it clears up misunderstanding.

It is difficult for me to form a friendship, because I guess I am too picky, aloof and detached. Oh and I dislike when people become really over emotional, it is sickening, it feels like my heart got stabbed every time they do that.

A bit off topic, I don’t really like asking for help, even friends. It is consuming my energy to even talk about it because of the emotional reaction they gave.This got me into trouble many times since I don’t really want their emotional reaction so much that I fell to my own pit because I ignored the rope that people close to me has offered.

I also have a bad habit of asking a question in which the answer I already know, just to see their reactions and to gather more information from the other perspective, even escalating things.

6. What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    There are 1 thing.
    1. When people gets really pushy and controlling

I am a lazy person since like... forever? I don't like it when people bring me to their plans without my conscience, telling me what to do and having control over me. I strive for freedom and independence.
    I also became really low when people become all motivated, do their responsibilities, study etc. It's like they can't relax or something? I have no choice to do the same to actually catch up with my peers and it's really stressful.

“Do it, now”, “Where is it? Tell me now”, “I want you to do this and this. Today.”, “Can you stop being rude? You know you’re really impolite. Next time be more tactful.”

Things like that, when people becomes really pushy like that is annoying. I despise command and direct orders like that. I prefer being carried around by the energy of others so I can do it by myself instead of being told what to do.

College:
    P
    eople here are really smart, motivated and disciplined. They join in competitions, creates start-up businesses, and looks like they have found their passion and what to do in life. That really annoys me because it really lowers my self esteem, as I suffer from inferiority complex because of it.

I also can come across as… confrontational, but indirectly to my friends. Sometimes I just like to say something, good or even bad to get their reaction.

I also sometimes subconsciously escalate things when arguing, because well… I don’t dislike arguments.

7. What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?
    My ability to figure things out by noticing patterns on the essence of things behind it, from emotions, things to events, even spiritual things from my beliefs. Like I said earlier, my flow state is to observe.

I also love to think philosophically, or I guess thinking in a holistic matter? I am not the most logical nor intelligent person in the room, but I certainly believe in my ability to learn quick by looking similar patterns behind a thing I am trying to solve / do.

I often love to speak in analogy, as explaining things in analogy is really easy to understand and explain.

8. What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

Apparent laziness, low level of energy, indecisiveness, low self confidence, and unstable mood levels throughout the day.

Absurd story, I've always thought that by conserving my energy ever since I was a child, I would have tons of energy later in adulthood.
    But well, looks like I was wrong...

I needed something/someone to push me ( indirect way ), and the atmosphere/situation really has an effect on my mood.
    Whenever I'm in College, something just motivates me to study, do my assignments and do productive things, but it is the opposite at home.

9. In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I have no problems in thinking abstractly, philosophically, noticing patterns, see through things to its essence.
    Like I said, everything's so intricately intertwined, life is full of cause and effect.I also have no problem in getting information, and understanding “things”. I can figure it out by seeing the underlying patterns behind that often leads to a conclusion.

I have problems in the realm of force/drive. I don't really have motivation to do anything productive, because I always visualized the steps in my head, predict where is it going, and in return I got really lazy because of the energy I have to spend.

So I just needed a push, a stimuli to actually do, instead of pointlessly thinking.

With that reason, I became unproductive in a sense of daily life matters. Doing homework/assignments is just demotivating, and I really wanted to be free from responsibilities and commitment.

Don't get me wrong, if it's within my sphere of interest, I would do it with passion.

There are some weird case: I love to clean, organize my tools, my devices and my folder files. Basically everything within my possession. It is satisfying when things are in place to make it more efficient and comfortable to look at.

10. What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

Hmmm. I dislike doing whatever that is pressured to me, from things like homework/assignments, to household chores. I don’t like being hurried.

I do, however, love being pressured to do something I have planned whenever I am hesitant or wishy washy. I just needed a little “push” and optimism to take on life.
    I also enjoy thinking and observing. I love to maneuver, strategize or exploit whenever it's possible AND it's within my capabilities.

I always like to cheat, or exploit, for example, in video games. I don't really like the hurdle of grinding so I always love to find exploits, glitches and shortcuts in games.

Lastly, I love looking at data or specification on my devices. Looking up to task manager, comparing my Laptop’s specifications with others, researching the processor, the GPU, and other components as it is really interesting and satisfying to look at.

====================Specifics====================
    Take a break...

11. What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?
    I don't really have that much of an idea to be honest. I guess I'll just want to find my purpose in life in the future, and keep trying to finally find something to live for.

12. If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

I have no idea how business works, nor how investing works.

But if I did won the lottery, I would first hide my identity, then invest in the money. I will try to study on how to invest the money for the long term.

I would probably try to get a better furniture or live in apartment where I can finally relax, travel the world or maybe try doing business with my friend, the one that can contribute to the world or my country.

Try to invest in science if I can benefit humanity and figure out the universe in the long term.

13. What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

Others might/might not dislike this, but I love someone who is energetic, spontaneous and brings energy to everyone around them, one that can push everybody else to move forward, to take action.

People that annoys me are someone who are pushy. Again, I don’t like being hurried and told what to do because I really value my independence.

I know that was a little contradictory, but there are differences between someone who is directly pushy ( bossy ), and someone who brings energy to everyone around them, and THEN indirectly pushes everyone to take action.

14. What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?
    Not much. I just want it to be comfortable, and easy to use.

15. How do you behave around strangers?
    Awkward... quiet. Smiles awkwardly when interacting. A little inclination to panic. Anxious. Tries to figure out the person within. Suspicious, tries to see danger.

16. How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I would react like a normal person would do. I would probably try to find the solution and reach a mutual understanding as my first instinct. If the person won't cooperate then it's their problem.

If somebody insults or attack me I would of course gets pissed off, but I would try to ask for their explanation on "why"? Is it out of grudge, reason, revenge or something else. If they had a clear reason and justification, then no problem.

If there's no reason at all and they act like an animal with stupidity, then I would be really pissed off.

17. Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

In terms of the usual corporate business? Maybe. I would, however, prefer to become the background person or closest advisor to the leader.

The leader must be strong willed and be willing to hear my advice, because I love to predict or guess which act is good or not. Maybe, if I had such experience.

Being a leader sounds like a hurdle, but being the background man is more than enough for me and I'd be happy with the position as long as I have a power to voice my reason and command.

18. How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    Simple and comfortable.

19. Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    Not really. They're loud and annoying. Unless for some quiet, abiding ones.This may change in the future.

20. In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?
    I feel fulfilled when I found a reason/cause on what I do. Something that can propel me forward, and something that can make me productive. I need a purpose in what I do.

21. How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?
    No, it makes me shy and embarrassed.

22. How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I tend to stay away from it unless I can have something to gain from it.
    I expect others to be loyal and reliable, as well as their positive energy to move me forward.

23. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?
    My main concern would be his/her talent, and their main philosophy in life. I must be able to raise a child to its fullest potential by refining their talents and discovering what makes my kid ticks.

24. Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?
    I would become really uncomfortable, but I'll try my best to figure things out and find solution together when things calmed down. It makes me feel sad of course.

25. What is your biggest accomplishment?
    Uh oh... No idea at the moment, or I could've forgotten.

26. What was (or is) your high school experience like?
    Completely boring. 2020-2022, pandemic, stuck in zoom calls and I would just sleep while the meeting is ongoing. How do I study then? Well, I could just record and watch it for later. I still have over 60 recordings and I haven't watched every single one of them until the end.

27. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yeah, I think I still do right now. I think it's because of my inactivity and my laziness to DO stuff and get things going.
    I just lacked the energy and willpower to do it.
    I’m still waiting for the perfect time…

28. What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?

I grew up being Muslim, and now I am probably an agnostic.

There's just too many contradictions and lack of evidence.

I've been thinking and contemplating a lot about this case, and there's just too many theories and speculations about the existence of god. Theory is all great and done but I needed concrete evidence, something CLEAR, not human logic that might/might not be true to others.
    The existence cannot be proven, nor it's non existence. Yet.

I, however, would prefer god to exist than not, because then I would have someone or a thing to believe in.

29. How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

They’re fine I guess.

A prevalent social problem? There are a lot of them. But one I’ve experienced the worst is the education system ( in my country ).
    There’s just too many flaws and problems. It really makes me stressed. Everything is too competitive and repetitive in formal education that halts creativity and innovative thinking.

While there are far far more important things in life that they don’t educate. Almost every student here is taught how to grind, not to think creatively. But I suppose this might/might not change in the future, and I hope someone who has the power will reform the system.

30. What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

I have no idea…
    I guess to live our life to its fullest, discover meaning, and our purpose. I’m still looking for the meaning.

====================VI====================

https://youtu.be/bLxpqJPnbbQ
    Last edited by Fransiskus; 11-10-2022 at 01:42 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't look like LII to me...

Probably ILI with maybe N subtype? Otherwise LSI - H but I don't think so.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the photo:

FiTe or TeFi
    NiSe or SeNi

Most likely Gamma
    Souls know their way back home

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI facial expressions
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI-Te probably?

Enneagram 9? or 6w5...
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

video quality is not good, but:
    closer to irrationality
    mb more like a Ne/Si valuing type
    mb closer to ethical
    mb IEE? or SEI? not sure about sensing/intuition - and not excluding ILE, IEI or SLI either
    i doubt you're LII, ILI

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, looks like many people considers me to be ILI.

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    video quality is not good, but:
    closer to irrationality
    mb more like a Ne/Si valuing type
    mb closer to ethical
    mb IEE? or SEI? not sure about sensing/intuition - and not excluding ILE, IEI or SLI either
    i doubt you're LII, ILI
    I apologize for the inconvenience about the video quality, as it is actually not part of the plan.
    I've considered IEI before, but I also agreed with most of IEI/ILI descriptions 90% of the time, LII 60% of the time and lastly EII. I'm pretty sure I'm an introverted intuitive ( INxx ) though.

Please note that I behave differently with other people such as strangers, but if you can see through that then kudos for you. Thanks for your opinion anyways.
    Last edited by Fransiskus; 10-24-2022 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Grammar

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm thinking clear extrovert. ENxx. Interactionwise pretty much set. Gives good energetic pressure which is not introverted "oooh I feel so full of something". I could lean towards ILE.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    I'm thinking clear extrovert. ENxx. Interactionwise pretty much set. Gives good energetic pressure which is not introverted "oooh I feel so full of something". I could lean towards ILE.
    ILE? I did notice the lack of Te value from him, so yeah it's a posibility. That's why I guest N subtype because he's seem more Ti focus than Te.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    ILE? I did notice the lack of Te value from him, so yeah it's a posibility. That's why I guest N subtype because he's seem more Ti focus than Te.
    Me? ILE? Extrovert?

I mean... I'm not denying it. I can act like an extrovert with the right people ( this case, my close friends ).

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fransiskus View Post
    Me? ILE? Extrovert?

I mean... I'm not denying it. I can act like an extrovert with the right people ( this case, my close friends ).
    Based on the video...
    This is not really the point of socionics. You seem to push energy outwards. Outgoing introverts do not do it even if they have energy within (display inner excitation etc).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on the video...
    This is not really the point of socionics. You seem to push energy outwards. Outgoing introverts do not do it even if they have energy within (display inner excitation etc).
    Fair enough, perhaps I'm just socially awkward.

Why do you think I'm an ILE though? Compared to other possibilities such as EIE or IEE, both seemed to also push energy outwards.

I see LII
    “Anything is possible. It is night on planet earth and I'm alive. And someday I'll be dead.
    Someday I'll just be bones in a box, but right now, I'm not.
    And anything is possible.”

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I could be LII-Ne subtype or ILE.
    I don't think I really cared much about Te activities, such as business or productivity. It's not that I couldn't do it without effort, but it just bores me.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fransiskus this is one of the worst videos for VI, no reason to show your screen in a way that we can see the site, we already can see it since we clicked on your video, would be better if you clicked on watsapp tab

Based on short amount of time that one can see your face, N>S, Fe/Ti>Fi/Te but I can see Fi/Te in your pics. Longer video would be better.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    @Fransiskus this is one of the worst videos for VI, no reason to show your screen in a way that we can see the site, we already can see it since we clicked on your video, would be better if you clicked on watsapp tab

Based on short amount of time that one can see your face, N>S, Fe/Ti>Fi/Te but I can see Fi/Te in your pics. Longer video would be better.
    Ouch.
    I understand, I really wanted people to focus on my pics and questionnaite, not the video :v

That aside, I think I could post a new video, but no idea what to say/do in there, unless there's some kind of VI questionnaire available (?)
    Last edited by Fransiskus; 10-28-2022 at 01:12 AM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ouch.
    Oh no reason for ouch, video was just short and we saw other things besides you, otherwise it was good in a way that extrovert typing seem valid to me but it could be due to shortness and you being with your friend.

I understand, I really wanted people to focus on my pics, not the video :v
    Videos are better to VI than pics imo.

That aside, I think I could post a new video, but no idea what to say/do in there, unless there's some kind of questionnaire available (?)
    That would be good, I think there is only a few questionnaires running around not a fan of any single them atm, but you can pick one and do a longer video.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fransiskus
    as myresearch said, a larger video with better quality would make it easier to type you - VI has the advantage of being based on more unconscious mannerisms, so it is more difficult to trick yourself and others into typing you a certain type, which can be a problem with people who already know of Socionics and have a desire to be seen as a certain type
    if it isn't too uncomfortable for you, doing the video without obfuscators such as glasses is also preferred - eye movements help a lot with VI. this is just a general point, since I don't remember if you wore glasses in the video

you give an impression closer to an ethical type in text, too

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to agree with what's said above

In my personal experience if I hadn't done a video questionnaire I would have continued to type as an ethical type.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posted new video

Looks like everyone suggests that I should post a new video. I admit this one is not perfect either, I acted really awkward and cringe without my friend, but I tried.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

irrational is almost certain
    probably intuitive
    the lack of extravagant emotionality is introversion or Fi ego - you do not give me the impression of a logical type
    mb IEE? not excluding IEI
    my opinion is tentative, still

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhhhh so cute, so IEI, IEI.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ethical type now? It's possible, my interests are contradictory though.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't type yourself based on interests

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people can have all kinds of interests, regardless of type there are correlations, but they're not a definitive argument for any type. wide field of interests can correlate with valued Ne, frequently changing them with irrationality
    you communicate with a little more sensitivity and colour than usual for a logical type, imo (''we're asian, please don't get surprised'', ''beware of cringe'', and ''ouch'' in response to critcism of the video quality). IEX is my opinion today, also. as crazymaisy said, logical types don't give the ''cute'' impression as much, really, only by ethicals with strange definitions of the word

i recommend trying to determine the types of the people you know, and trying to fit it into the schematic of intertypes - this is the most sure way to narrow your type down. maybe you'll find that logical types are more interesting for you.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people can have all kinds of interests, regardless of type there are correlations, but they're not a definitive argument for any type. wide field of interests can correlate with valued Ne, frequently changing them with irrationality
    you communicate with a little more sensitivity and colour than usual for a logical type, imo (''we're asian, please don't get surprised'', ''beware of cringe'', and ''ouch'' in response to critcism of the video quality). IEX is my opinion today, also. as crazymaisy said, logical types don't give the ''cute'' impression as much, really, only by ethicals with strange definitions of the word

i recommend trying to determine the types of the people you know, and trying to fit it into the schematic of intertypes - this is the most sure way to narrow your type down. maybe you'll find that logical types are more interesting for you.
    I don't really understand why people would call me a cute, what the hell lol.

Anyways, I think most of my friends are logical type, and they instead called me logical once in a while because of my daily argument with one of my close friends, which I suppose he's an LSE ( or Te valuing ). He's really interested in business, productivity and often have many projects at once. He really wanted me to join in his projects after I gave him most of my ideas, but I became lazy which often annoys him. We also have somewhat opposing ideals in business, or I suppose the project he's doing. We're really comfortable with each other though.

I'm certain there are a lot of factors influencing my mannerism in the video, including my social awkwardness. Please note that I have recorded the video a couple of times, and it definitely changed my mannerism significantly. However, it may/may not have influence in the unconscious mannerism someone has mentioned previously. So the conclusion I got is that there are a lot of factors to be considered, which means that this sh is complex af.

After a lot of reading, I became confident that my Ti lies between 2D to 3D, less likely 4D.
    My Fe also lies between 2D or 3D, less likely 1D.

There's a good chance that I'm either an IEI or ILE as both has the 2D/3D dimensionality of Fe and Ti. Now let's move to Ni/Ne valuing as it is another factor that I have to consider.
    Ni egos are described in being "lazy" or "inactive". Now I can completely relate to the former, but yet again there's another factor to think about. Does laziness it has to be related to Ni egos? It doesn't really consider about the mental being of a person which often has influence on their motivation and willpower.

Moving on again to the "inactive" statement. I don't really relate to this as the word "inactive" is a little vague. In what sense really? Are they inactive as really inactive, lazing around in their bed daydreaming about their fantasies? I wouldn't do that really, it's really boring. Sure I am lazy, but I'm always thinking about something, or even researching my topics of interest.

There's another. Te as in Extroverted Thinking. It mentions that Te egos ( Leading or Creative ) is often productive. But what about ILI? They're often described to be left on their own inertia. Now I understand that their Ni has something to do about it, but it's all back and forth again. Even the reinin dichotomies says that ILI is decisive, while the description says they're indecisive. That is really contradictory I gotta say. But again, I haven't really studied the reinin dichotomies in depth to back my argument.

Let's not forget Fi now. The point I got from the description of Fi says a lot about "relationships" or "psychological distance". This is literally one of the hardest thing I could grasp in socionics, and I gotta say I don't really have much to say about Fi. It does seems to talk about "ethical", "morals" or even "respect" or being polite, so let's just talk about that. Now I don't even know what I value the most in life, so this is already difficult. But I do get called being "impolite" or being "improper" in some social situations, especially by my family. I often neglect social norms that elderly respects, which got me into trouble enough times for me to consider this.

Not even forgetting where I laugh at times where I shouldn't.

So, what do I get from this? What should I narrow down?
    I don't really know, but there are lot of possibilities, such as :

ILE, IEI.
    IEE.
    LII.

Now there are varying answers from the folks here. From ILI to IEE. Now that's a pretty tough jump.
    So what did I get from this? :
    Only I can decide which / what is my type. Other's opinion are important aswell, as it provides wide perspective, but it is all to me to decide.

Isn't that obvious Fransiskus?
    I know, I'm just saying whatever I have in mind

Hey now, it is midnight where I'm typing this. I also haven't touched some grass in a while so... :v
    ( Any arguments against this whole essay is advised. You could critize where I'm lacking in my points / arguments which is really useful for perspective. As long as it is constructive of course )

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni egos are described in being "lazy" or "inactive". Now I can completely relate to the former, but yet again there's another factor to think about. Does laziness it has to be related to Ni egos? It doesn't really consider about the mental being of a person which often has influence on their motivation and willpower.
    Laziness isn't Ni egos trait , but detachment from everyday affairs is Ni ego

I personally think being lazy is more related to Psyche Yoga type instead of Socionics type

There's another. Te as in Extroverted Thinking. It mentions that Te egos ( Leading or Creative ) is often productive. But what about ILI? They're often described to be left on their own inertia. Now I understand that their Ni has something to do about it, but it's all back and forth again
    read this for further information about Te

Notice also that usage of Te is dependent on the Subtype
    ILI Ni won't use Te as much as ILI Te ( who has the stereotype of business men )

Even the reinin dichotomies says that ILI is decisive, while the description says they're indecisive
    Decisive is a term that refers to traits in Ni/Se and Se/Ni types , you mustn't take it in the literal meaning of the word

read this for further information

Let's not forget Fi now. The point I got from the description of Fi says a lot about "relationships" or "psychological distance". This is literally one of the hardest thing I could grasp in socionics, and I gotta say I don't really have much to say about Fi. It does seems to talk about "ethical", "morals" or even "respect" or being polite, so let's just talk about that. Now I don't even know what I value the most in life, so this is already difficult. But I do get called being "impolite" or being "improper" in some social situations, especially by my family. I often neglect social norms that elderly respects, which got me into trouble enough times for me to consider this.

Not even forgetting where I laugh at times where I shouldn't
    This excludes IEE imo , or at least makes Fi so underdeveloped ( but I don't think you're IEE )

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A quick question folks.

Does missing details in front of me, forgetting where I put my stuff, deadlines, and neglecting my physical needs has any relations to socionics (to some extent), or it's just a "me" problem?

I'm trying to find out whether I have 1D Si, or something else.

Edit : Nvm I think I am
    Last edited by Fransiskus; 11-02-2022 at 11:04 PM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posted new video

Looks like everyone suggests that I should post a new video. I admit this one is not perfect either, I acted really awkward and cringe without my friend, but I tried.
    Oh no I wanted to rewatch but video is gone.

Well I remember what I thought N>S, TiFe>TeFi, irrational>rational if rational then you must have irrational sub, you seem more alive emotionally so I also thought F, but wasnt sure.

If you upload, I can tag people.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A quick question folks.

Does missing details in front of me, forgetting where I put my stuff, deadlines, and neglecting my physical needs has any relations to socionics (to some extent), or it's just a "me" problem?

I'm trying to find out whether I have 1D Si, or something else.

Edit : Nvm I think I am
    >Does missing details in front of me
    introversion, intuition

>forgetting where I put my stuff
    irrationality, mb intuition

>deadlines
    irrationality

>neglecting my physical needs
    intuition, material more Ne, bodily more Ni

still think you're IEX

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh no I wanted to rewatch but video is gone.

Well I remember what I thought N>S, TiFe>TeFi, irrational>rational if rational then you must have irrational sub, you seem more alive emotionally so I also thought F, but wasnt sure.

If you upload, I can tag people.
    I thought people have stopped trying to type me lol.
    Right, the video is back on.

>Does missing details in front of me
    introversion, intuition

>forgetting where I put my stuff
    irrationality, mb intuition

>deadlines
    irrationality

>neglecting my physical needs
    intuition, material more Ne, bodily more Ni

still think you're IEX
    IEI or IEE...
    So according to your personal typing, all that's left is to figure out if I'm Ni or Ne base.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posted new video

@ouronis @Aster do you think this person may be your identical?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ouronis @Aster do you think this person may be your identical?
    Lots of Ne eye movement and EP type energy. The eyes bounce around a lot looking upwards. I’d go with ILE-N after a watching it a little over a minute.

seems full of logical content and in a neurotic Ti manner…very well organized and Fe conscious.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    the hanged man
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like EIE to me, probably H subtype? Could be C. H is lazier, generally. Lower energy levels, strengthned Ni and Si. Clearly dynamic in the video, move a lot, gesticulate a lot. Looks more an extravert. A lot of -Fe shit like trying to get reactions out of people and trolling, lots of intuitive interests which you knew as you were writing them. Expressive too. Comtemplation, anxiety, looking for signs of danger is generally -Ni. Difficulty in maintaining relationships is control Fi. Argumentative is basically the DA cognition stereotype, both EIE and ILI love it.

If you were to be anything else it'd have to be ILI-C but I don't get that from you. Too much Ne for them I guess.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Seems like EIE to me, probably H subtype? Could be C. H is lazier, generally. Lower energy levels, strengthned Ni and Si. Clearly dynamic in the video, move a lot, gesticulate a lot. Looks more an extravert. A lot of -Fe shit like trying to get reactions out of people and trolling, lots of intuitive interests which you knew as you were writing them. Expressive too. Comtemplation, anxiety, looking for signs of danger is generally -Ni. Difficulty in maintaining relationships is control Fi. Argumentative is basically the DA cognition stereotype, both EIE and ILI love it.

If you were to be anything else it'd have to be ILI-C but I don't get that from you. Too much Ne for them I guess.
    EIE also seems like a possibility!

P.S.

I don’t know you but your username, TIM, and avatar is awesome

sincerely,
    this weird socionics enthusiasts, aster
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    the hanged man
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    EIE also seems like a possibility!

P.S.

I don’t know you but your username, TIM, and avatar is awesome

sincerely,
    this weird socionics enthusiasts, aster
    Hah, thanks! Love your avatar too and your pinterest is just wow. Amazing taste.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's just too much possibilities now...

I have a friend, which I'm 90%> sure of is that he's an SLI ISTp. He took a lot of tests and the results are consistent with ISTp, rarely ISTj. He read the descriptions, and agrees most ( 80%> ) of the times. Even if he's not an ISTp, he really values comfort as in Si. Yet again, might be his enneagram.

Supporting that and according to the theory, EIE seemed to conflict with SLI, which I don't. We got along really well and somehow complements each other. That, of course, assuming conflicting types can't be friends.

Now now now, according to what I think by taking conclusions from tests and by reading descriptions, or maybe what I feel my type are is as follows:
    Assuming x = type

1 = 80% > x => 99% | x = 80% ... 99%
    2 = 60% > x => 79% | x = 60% ... 79%
    3 = 40% > x => 59% | x = 40% ... 59%

1. ILE ENTp, IEI INFp
    2. ILI INTp, LII INTj
    3. IEE ENFp, EIE ENFj

Please note I am taking this conclusion without considering the subtype, which might differ and I'm too lazy to do it.
    Last edited by Fransiskus; 11-07-2022 at 03:47 AM. Reason: got the formula wrong :v

TIM
    the hanged man
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's just too much possibilities now...

I have a friend, which I'm 90%> sure of is that he's an SLI ISTp. He took a lot of tests and the results are consistent with ISTp, rarely ISTj. He read the descriptions, and agrees most ( 80%> ) of the times. Even if he's not an ISTp, he really values comfort as in Si. Yet again, might be his enneagram.

Supporting that and according to the theory, EIE seemed to conflict with SLI, which I don't. We got along really well and somehow complements each other. That, of course, assuming conflicting types can't be friends.

Now now now, according to what I think by taking conclusions from tests and by reading descriptions, or maybe what I feel my type are is as follows:
    Assuming x = type

1 = 80%< x <99%
    2 = 60%< x <79%
    3 = 40%< x <59%

1. ILE ENTp, IEI INFp
    2. ILI INTp, LII INTj
    3. IEE ENFp, EIE ENFj

Please note I am taking this conclusion without considering the subtype, which might differ and I'm too lazy to do it.
    Keep in mind I'm typing you in Model G in which 99% of SLI's turn out to be LSI-H (LSI in Model G is way more Si than Se, especially H subtype and H gives them initiating characteristics which make them look Irrational). I wouldn't trust online tests over more throughout diagnosis with videos and descriptions. Tests have so many factors, including the interpretation of Socionics from the author, what is being tested (do they test jungian dichotomies, reinin dichotomies, quadra values, functions, all of the above?), your personal biased sense of self (which, the more you know about socionics the more it affects you and judging by the way you wrote this questionnaire you seem to know part of the process of what's being looked for in certain traits), the way your interpret the questions, etc. They might push you in a general direction but still, wouldn't put much stock in them when it comes to the final result. I've seen online tested ILEs end up as very different types including ILI, EIE, LSI, actual ILE etc. It depends on a lot of things. I dunno your friend but statistically, if I'm right about you being EIE then chances are you guys are probably duals.

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep in mind I'm typing you in Model G in which 99% of SLI's turn out to be LSI-H (LSI in Model G is way more Si than Se, especially H subtype and H gives them initiating characteristics which make them look Irrational). I wouldn't trust online tests over more throughout diagnosis with videos and descriptions. Tests have so many factors, including the interpretation of Socionics from the author, what is being tested (do they test jungian dichotomies, reinin dichotomies, quadra values, functions, all of the above?), your personal biased sense of self (which, the more you know about socionics the more it affects you and judging by the way you wrote this questionnaire you seem to know part of the process of what's being looked for in certain traits), the way your interpret the questions, etc. They might push you in a general direction but still, wouldn't put much stock in them when it comes to the final result. I've seen online tested ILEs end up as very different types including ILI, EIE, LSI, actual ILE etc. It depends on a lot of things. I dunno your friend but statistically, if I'm right about you being EIE then chances are you guys are probably duals.
    use Model A

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really understand Model G so I can't argue with that one

For now, I'll just consider my possibilities more according to Model A, or atleast until I understood Model G.

And yes, the way I written the questionnaire seemed invalid / wrong as far the development of my typing goes now.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast