Thread: is it even possible to type me

TIM
    EF(N) sp2w3 269
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default is it even possible to type me

Every test ever gives me IEE but I can't see myself as Fi-Te valuing (especially Te mobilizing is giving me the whats T_T) over Fe-Ti valuing yet I don't think I'm Fi PoLR, definitely not Ti base, nor do I fit among Beta types, Ne/Ni are stronger than Se/Si, my sociotype simply does not exist. Please someone create it- actually Te PoLR is pretty relatable but what about Ni base/Si base? I'd take IEI over SEI since my Si is weak and Ne is stronger but uhhhhhh

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amogeko View Post
    Every test ever gives me IEE but I can't see myself as Fi-Te valuing (especially Te mobilizing is giving me the whats T_T) over Fe-Ti valuing yet I don't think I'm Fi PoLR, definitely not Ti base, nor do I fit among Beta types, Ne/Ni are stronger than Se/Si, my sociotype simply does not exist. Please someone create it- actually Te PoLR is pretty relatable but what about Ni base/Si base? I'd take IEI over SEI since my Si is weak and Ne is stronger but uhhhhhh
    Show me your test results please. PM me if you have to, but I'd like to see the breakdown of likely types. Thanks!

TIM
    EF(N) sp2w3 269
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh thanks! I did the Talanov questionnaire
    I'm afraid I may have not been truthful enough in my answers, even though I tried (I got a low reliability percentage..)

Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh thanks! I did the Talanov questionnaire
    I'm afraid I may have not been truthful enough in my answers, even though I tried (I got a low reliability percentage..)

That looks like it's all over the place, but between the dichotomy breakdown and the function breakdown I would be slightly inclined toward LII. The problem is that it ends up looking like everyone is LII (if you're a classical socionist; or EIE if you're in the Gulenko school; or IEI if you're Alive) after enough time. Maybe that's just a problem with socionics.

TIM
    EF(N) sp2w3 269
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    That looks like it's all over the place, but between the dichotomy breakdown and the function breakdown I would be slightly inclined toward LII. The problem is that it ends up looking like everyone is LII (if you're a classical socionist; or EIE if you're in the Gulenko school; or IEI if you're Alive) after enough time. Maybe that's just a problem with socionics.
    True, maybe it is xD thanks for helping <3

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try a video, if you dare

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You might be able to type yourself through the Renin Dichotomies in this site's article section if you know yourself well. I would do it based on how you tended to act historically. You might also be able to type yourself using Model A (think about things like what you want society to have for the Super-ID block).

Edit: Generally, I guess I'd use process of elimination to try to figure out what you are. Try to stick to the facts that you know about yourself.
    Last edited by Clarke; 10-31-2022 at 03:58 AM.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, lack of self awareness is pretty bad. I once took a Socionics test and got 3Te-LSE. I later took it again and got 2Ne-ILE. I was psychologically stressed at the time.

Edit: I retook the test and got 3Te-ILI, with LIE as a second result. This was pretty much expected. I don't think that this test result's reliable.
    Last edited by Clarke; 10-31-2022 at 03:58 AM.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone has some majestic place under the empires of people made so much more enigmatic and glad in the ripe tide of belonging and believing in center sphere aroma apotheosis.

Just get to your heart and look at your aura to grasp your gears.
    Bruce Lee was the Great Dragon Mind that fashioned the world, building the Spire, Star Forge, and Realgam Tower, enterprises of wizardry and solitary focus shrines dedicating enormous wisdom and willpower to break barriers and explode architectures with alliances hanging bridges and cocoons with arboretums and festivals of galaxies turbo blasting Skywalker Ranch with lightsabers and lightspeed gadgets Tolkien refurbishing Gandalf*!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition