Hybrid View

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post

I don't think Tyson is SLE. I watched a few videos. Maybe SEE is better for him?

It's not that he cried (but we yet have to see what he thinks of as 'crying') but there's a perverse logic behind it that doesn't really sit well with me and that we might miss if we focus on the crying: after crying he went out and smashed people's faces anyways. It has the slant of the violent husband “look what you made me do!” that might even shed a few tears because “what happened hurt him too” “I'm better than that, I don't know what gets into me every time you provoke me!”. And what he says about forgiveness does not necessarily clue us in about his type: I've heard similar things from people that are not IEIs when they're pushing fifty, close loved ones begin to die and realize they're not immortal themselves: Suddenly their ‘deep’ revelations about life begin to flood in…

Better stick to what we know about types and dcnh. You said Harmonizers and Normalizers are more like daydreamers that stay home and don't get anywhere because they don't have enough Se, Fe and Te. Would you say there's a difference between them and the IEI that is never done exorcising his daydreams (obsession of the Creative sub, type is evident and very bright because of this indicating maybe also D, not the wishy-washy N or H sub), is pushed to make contact in the world (Se, Fe), is disciplined enough goes through periods of work and pushes himself to continue his creative path, deals with managers and money for years, pushes obstacles away to get his way?? Because I would.

I've just described Tuomas Halopainen. He's been doing his thing for forever and probably two or even three generations have been exposed to him already. The endless fantasies of a victim type locked mentally in lala land where his inner ‘stories’ have a stark grip on him. Just listen to his stuff. Normalizers and H. IEIs are less like that, they need to go on with their lives so their fantasies are less present, diffuse more easily, ‘are not worth the hassle’. Take him to your gallery of IEIs as a gift free of charge, because you'll get closer to IEI-CD with Holopainen than with Tyson. Closer to what Gulenko was talking about in the dcnh system, DC subs literally being the spitting image of the type description, the person who could be of no other type in comparison to others and whose inclinations leave little room for discussion.

Now look at this many people talking incredulous about IEI for Tyson. Does that sound like D type?

This loopy thing was Halopainen when he was what…20?

This is Tyson at probably around the same age

Do you really think the difference between them is just a subtype or semi-subtype?

You're just looking at people of a different type altogether. Some things sound just plain wrong for an IEI. What Northstar put here…

"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No! I'm Alexander! He's no Alexander! I'm the best ever. There's never been anyone as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!"

… is an anathema to what an IEI would say. No just saying it but having the raw presence and power to sound believable. But punching people in a plane like he owned the place, or even sitting down talking moving in a strange way for an IEI because he, unlike Iesenin, feels more at ease with his physical presence, his body, etc. We can venture which types that quote would suit more easily...

Socionics never mentioned the IEI as a type (and the only one at that!) capable of just switching skins and becoming some other type. One thinks they would've noticed.

IDK, even if Ni is so important to you and you want to make it about planning then saying something like Tyson is an SEE with accentuated Ni along Te and Se and that's why he planned his career and is so dominant in his business makes more sense than bringing IEI into the discussion.

Just wanted to say, even though I already gave this a like, this is a very high-quality comment Rusal.
    Also, yeah, Tuomas Halopainin being IEI D or C makes a lot of sense to me. The idea of Yesnins being songwriters/poets is maybe cliche for some people, but given the content of his songwriting, it does make a lot of sense.

Hakuna Matata and the cycle of Samsara godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Just wanted to say, even though I already gave this a like, this is a very high-quality comment Rusal.
    Also, yeah, Tuomas Halopainin being IEI D or C makes a lot of sense to me. The idea of Yesnins being songwriters/poets is maybe cliche for some people, but given the content of his songwriting, it does make a lot of sense.
    I shook Tuomas's hand once in a concert ! I knew he was IEI but the C was clearer the the D to me (oh my good that "The poet and the pendulum" is great. Just few days ago I was reading the lyrics of that song from the bottom up and it still made a lot of sense. I like to do that kind of stuff with my texts hidden messages etc..) . And yes props to @Rusal that was a good one indeed.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    I shook Tuomas's hand once in a concert ! I knew he was IEI but the C was clearer the the D to me (oh my good that "The poet and the pendulum" is great. Just few days ago I was reading the lyrics of that song from the bottom up and it still made a lot of sense. I like to do that kind of stuff with my texts hidden messages etc..) . And yes props to @Rusal that was a good one indeed.
    That dude is clearly ignoring > connecting hence C.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org