Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    this is really why I dislike you as a person. you are constantly putting things in my mouth that I have never said. when the fuck did I ever say I hate Gulenko? I am still frequently writing with Anastasiia who is heavily involved in Gulenko's school and she recently told me she views me as a friend. you make up all this bullshit that I have supposedly said and I never did. I think you're a douchebag. that's why I blocked you everywhere, but you constantly mention me over and over and over again, write on my profile. man you are pathetic. at least criticise things I have written here and stop making up bullshit. you drive me nuts, an obsessed freak.

there are 8 billion people on this goddamn planet and only 16 types. how much brain power do you need to figure out that people can have the same type and still be extremly different. holy fuck

sorry for spoiling the mood but the amount of times Blue has mentioned me is ridiculous. and most of the time he's just making up lies, that guy is totally nuts.
    ...This is a lot of verbal attacking for the no-war thread. I never said you said you hate Gulenko, I just said, through your actions, you show you hate Gulenko. If I saw someone shoot a person in front of me, I'm not putting words in their mouth if I call them a killer, because that doesn't require talking. If you want to debate we should probably take it to a different thread and you should probably still stop insulting me just because I say that no, the drill seargant, the epicurean socialite, and the experimental scientist aren't all the same type as the tarot reader, and if you claim both the hyper-dominant and the spineless, or the stoic and the hedonist are the same, you have rendered the entire system meaningless.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    ...This is a lot of verbal attacking for the no-war thread. I never said you said you hate Gulenko, I just said, through your actions, you show you hate Gulenko. If I saw someone shoot a person in front of me, I'm not putting words in their mouth if I call them a killer, because that doesn't require talking. If you want to debate we should probably take it to a different thread and you should probably still stop insulting me just because I say that no, the drill seargant, the epicurean socialite, and the experimental scientist aren't all the same type as the tarot reader.
    I don't know if you are autistic but maybe the fact that I blocked you everywhere and deleted your stupid messages on my profile, maybe after a month you get the message that I don't give a shit about you, but apparently not. I don't want to debate an idiot like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I don't know if you are autistic but maybe the fact that I blocked you everywhere and deleted your stupid messages on my profile, maybe after a month you get the message that I don't give a shit about you. I don't want to debate an idiot like you.
    If you think I'm an idiot you should have to debate me because I make points and you never address them, due to the fact you can't address them, you type using feelings and not logic (this is something you actually have said) so there is no talking to you, just trying to keep you out of places where your irrationality is not welcome. Do you see me calling you an idiot on this thread? No, I am abiding by the "no war" rule and you are not. Go ahead, call me an idiot, make illegal per-se defamantory statements against me trying to call me autistic and not stating this is just your opinion (that is the actual defining line between legal and illegal.) Break all the forum rules and all the outside-world laws. You have one life and you can throw it away if you want to, and none of my efforts have done anything to deter you nor can they.

Oh, in alten Deutschland it's not even legal for you to call me an idiot. If you can't be stopped from breaking the law you certainly can't be reasoned with. My apologies.