Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
Why are you giving this jerk ammunition? Because you're still butthurt certain men don't fuck you? Your sexuality isn't unnatural - if it occurs in hundreds of other mammals and birds that's the very opposite of unnatural. You just contradicted your own argument, Milo Yiannopolus. ((You could argue that we shouldn't get our moral standards from other animals - but it's still quite natural))

You think too much of what asshole str8 male blue collar ppl think of u. I don't really have that problem. These people need to be stood up to & challenged, their prejudices don't need to be coddled.
Wow. I'll take out to lunch, for 300.

I'm a little surprised you are focusing on the social justice here, given your derision towards it over the years, but knowing the subject and it's personal meaning , I'll try and understand.

I think perfectly acceptable for a person to deeply think about and consider why they are the way they are, even if the conclusions, or points of inquiry along the way are difficult.

I'd say how about not thinking, or assuming for me, and the process I've gone through, cool?

Imagination is a funny thing.

Again, I'm interesting underlying processes, and just because I'm speaking about this, does not mean I currently hold such beliefs as a kind of banner.

And when does it stop, bnd? Should pedophiles be allowed to express their sexuality? I mean looking at other animals, I'm sure there are examples of them doing it.

This is where I totally tap out. I do not see homosexuality and pendantry as morally equal. I see one as destructive for all involved. It tears at the fabric of humanity and leaves damage for years and generations. The other does not.