Quote Originally Posted by DogOfDanger View Post
I know this probably seems like a big blow and round of applause, but to me it just reads like a bunch of nothing, so... keep "fighting", I'll be waiting for you to say something that make sense and is relevant to what we were discussing. Yes, your sperm are designed to fertilize an egg, I know this is something that deeply offends you.
No Project-y Ramsey, I don't mind not being straight.

Your ass is meant to be poked by dick because it has a prostate. I know it deeply offends you that you're not getting any gay male sex right now.

Despite my campiness and flair, I've been dropping logical and rational truth bombs all over the place. I wish you weren't such a white str8 male bore and could read between the lines better rather than just focusing on the emotionalism of my posts. I guess I have to try to communicate like a straight robot to get my point across to you.

bzzzzt You have a bad habit of using bzzzt selective reasoning and overly bzzzt simplistic thinking. You connect a to b but don't bzzzt see how bzzzt X, Y and Z (and all the other letters) can also lead small a to big B. bzzzt.

This has been bzzzt Robo Shazaam 3000.