Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DogOfDanger View Post
    Go throw more tantrums about the fact you're gay you overgrown toddler.
    Honey, I love and accept myself just fine. I think it's giving *you* the tantrum. I was trying to talk about Coeruleum's topic and u went ranting about the perceived natural purpose of my sperm.

You are projecting your heterosexuality and Right-wing morals into the truth but like we keep telling you: the truth is the truth regardless. And no, I'm not doing the same thing with my gayness. I already have accepted the fact there are people that are very different from me, u haven't done that yet and are still butthurt I'm not being str8 enough for your liking. And I'm not really your average ****** that can be easily destroyed or vaniquished; when a bully boy breeder str8 guy goes after me with ignorance and stupidity, I tend to fight back 5 times as hard. Behold my Chad Alpha Male ness. I'm a gay monkey, only this bitch is on top of the pecking order.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Honey, I love and accept myself just fine. I think it's giving *you* the tantrum. I was trying to talk about Coeruleum's topic and u went ranting about the perceived natural purpose of my sperm.

You are projecting your heterosexuality and Right-wing morals into the truth but like we keep telling you: the truth is the truth regardless. And no, I'm not doing the same thing with my gayness. I already have accepted the fact there are people that are very different from me, u haven't done that yet and are still butthurt I'm not being str8 enough for your liking. And I'm not really your average ****** that can be easily destroyed or vaniquished; when a bully boy breeder str8 guy goes after me with ignorance and stupidity, I tend to fight back 5 times as hard. Behold my Chad Alpha Male ness. I'm a gay monkey, only this bitch is on top of the pecking order.
    I know this probably seems like a big blow and round of applause, but to me it just reads like a bunch of nothing, so... keep "fighting", I'll be waiting for you to say something that make sense and is relevant to what we were discussing. Yes, your sperm are designed to fertilize an egg, I know this is something that deeply offends you.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I know this probably seems like a big blow and round of applause, but to me it just reads like a bunch of nothing, so... keep "fighting", I'll be waiting for you to say something that make sense and is relevant to what we were discussing. Yes, your sperm are designed to fertilize an egg, I know this is something that deeply offends you.
    So many spawning opportunities you've missed by posting in this thread. Nature must frown when it considers this from its teleological perspective.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    So many spawning opportunities you've missed by posting in this thread. Nature must frown when it considers this from its teleological perspective.
    Actually, nature does frown on me being on here. That is actually the first true thing you've said tonight. Good job.
    See? You did learn something.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Actually, nature does frown on me being on here. That is actually the first true thing you've said tonight. Good job.
    See? You did learn something.
    You still seem to engaging in the naturalistic fallacy.