Quote Originally Posted by DogOfDanger View Post
Since that has zero survival reproductive value this claim just makes no sense, but I don't think for you it is about making sense, I think it is this need to emotionally justify yourself... but again, I'm not pretending - you can come up with an identity that allows you to be gay but still does not deny biology, it is very doable... keep trying.
It actually has tons of survival reproductive value, since gay men are often caregivers to children where str8 ppl can't or won't be. You are not more rational or logical than me just because ur a breeder male, what a fucking stupid and tired card. U were the one trying to emotionally justify YOUR fragile heterosexual identity by attacking me, I was merely showing u what it felt like.

It's not as simple as 'durrr str8 sex make da baby I am such a special person' /drool. Studies have proven that the female siblings of gay males are MORE fertile than other females... so the very fact of me being gay HELPS THE HUMAN POPULATION & REPRODUCTION, it doesn't hinder it- you simple minded Republicunt idiot.