Default Most beautiful gals

Yo ma N-wordz,

I use quite a hardcore scale for beauty:

2 - a fridge

5 - a nobody

8 - stunningly beautiful and under 25
    9 - same as an 8 plus somewhat significant

We should post contenders for 9s here.

Madison Beer. She's an ok singer, also super beautiful.

Pamela Reif. Some sort of exercising celebrity, also beautiful. Sadly, she's 26. That's a good fit for someone over 40.

You get the drift. Post, comment, become my Patreon sub

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leonardo dicaprio...is that you?
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tj Osborne.

No, he's not a gal - but yes he's beautiful - and you know that I have to troll the thread with homosexuality.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont @ me

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    dont @ me

HORN-y.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Tj Osborne.

No, he's not a gal - but yes he's beautiful - and you know that I have to troll the thread with homosexuality.
    He's not that good looking. Brad Pitt is beautiful, lol. This dude is average. No hate though.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Natalie Dormer.

Funnily enough, I don't find a single male celebrity to be attractive to me personally. It's like, yeah, they're objectively handsome, but I am not attracted to them. Women it's a whole nother story. Maybe I'm really a lesbian, lmao.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 09-15-2022 at 05:54 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Bear View Post
    Natalie Dormer.

Funnily enough, I don't find a single male celebrity to be attractive to me personally. It's like, yeah, they're objectively handsome, but I am not attracted to them. Women it's a whole nother story. Maybe I'm really a lesbian, lmao.
    Dormer gives me Beta vibes. Look at that calculating, avaricious side-glance. I think she's LSI, to be honest.

I'd be willing to have sex with her (which is not true for 98% of the females out there) but I'd never let her know where the money is.

@Pink Bear, the lesbian ESI-Se that I know has had two GFs who are LSI. She keeps finding them, and they keep leaving her for someone else. The first LSI suggested that they bring in a third partner into the relationship, and the ESI grudgingly agreed to that, but then the LSI just cut the ESI out and went fully with the new partner. The ESI was nearly speechless with rage about that. Then the ESI goes out and finds another LSI. She told me that she can't "see" sociotypes the way I can.

The ESI-Fi that I was dating was married to a male LSI for many years. He left her for a younger woman, with the parting statement that he had never liked her very much. When the ESI-Fi described life with her ex, it sounded more like a competition than a partnership.

ESI-LSI is Business relations, and could also be considered to be half Identical and half Super-Ego relations, which should tell you everything you need to know about that relationship.

So, when an LSI isn't being all understanding with the ESI, they're doing this: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...rego-relations
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-15-2022 at 06:29 PM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Natalie Dormer, an actress

I don't like her. I've dated and been friends with better looking girls. And they were 7s and 8s. I get that she has that "Oh, she's so beautiful" vibe, but I don't buy it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QXEBrs5.png

Leeann Tweeden. That pencil skirt is gonna kill someone.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dijora, former model, TV personality, influencer.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any girl that is willing to sleep with me is a ten to me.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get a job, hire a prostitute. Ez.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But they don't want to cuddle and watch tv after...

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh, a romantic.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
    But they don't want to cuddle and watch tv after...
    So if you theoretically get a better paying job, you can upgrade from prostitute to gold digger. They'll be more eager to cuddle and watch TV after, especially if you're willing to shell out a few more dollars...

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Dormer gives me Beta vibes. Look at that calculating, avaricious side-glance. I think she's LSI, to be honest.

I'd be willing to have sex with her (which is not true for 98% of the females out there) but I'd never let her know where the money is.

@Pink Bear, the lesbian ESI-Se that I know has had two GFs who are LSI. She keeps finding them, and they keep leaving her for someone else. The first LSI suggested that they bring in a third partner into the relationship, and the ESI grudgingly agreed to that, but then the LSI just cut the ESI out and went fully with the new partner. The ESI was nearly speechless with rage about that. Then the ESI goes out and finds another LSI. She told me that she can't "see" sociotypes the way I can.

The ESI-Fi that I was dating was married to a male LSI for many years. He left her for a younger woman, with the parting statement that he had never liked her very much. When the ESI-Fi described life with her ex, it sounded more like a competition than a partnership.

ESI-LSI is Business relations, and could also be considered to be half Identical and half Super-Ego relations, which should tell you everything you need to know about that relationship.

So, when an LSI isn't being all understanding with the ESI, they're doing this: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...rego-relations
    You know, for some reason her face reminds me of this character in this game I used to play called Sly 2: Band of Thieves. The character's name was Neyla. Basically, Neyla appeared to be working for the police but secretly appeared to help the main character in order to do good for the police. However, later, she betrayed them both and took over a metal bird suit in order to mind control the entire population and rule forever as a god.

I'm pretty sure she was a Beta ST. I don't think that her desire to rule the population was ideological in any way, just a need for personal power.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    QXEBrs5.png

Leeann Tweeden. That pencil skirt is gonna kill someone.
    As far as I can tell, those appear to be nice tits.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    So if you theoretically get a better paying job, you can upgrade from prostitute to gold digger. They'll be more eager to cuddle and watch TV after, especially if you're willing to shell out a few more dollars...
    I don't know if that's supposed to be motivation or demotivation lol.

As far as I can tell, those appear to be nice tits.
    It's hard to tell with the push-up thing going on. They might saggggg, but not that I'd complain either.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if that's supposed to be motivation or demotivation lol.
    I guess it depends on the archetype of human. I'm pretty sure that for some people out there, it's probably motivation. For those who have more faith in humanity/women, it's probably demotivation, and for me, it's probably just cold reality.

A while ago, someone posted a movie clip in a thread about favorite scenes. Basically the guy in the movie clip argued to a group that from an economic perspective, a prostitute was a better choice than a wife. I agreed with that other than future details, such as that a prostitute would be a bad person to share wealth with. But in a way, internally, I had this sentimental quality towards having a true relationship over a prostitute. I think that my choice would probably be to choose a husband/wife over a prostitute because the relationship with the prostitute would be artificial. But generally, I kind of understand those who would do the opposite.

To give some more background about the clip, the guy who was making that argument was really just trying to convince a bunch of slave owners that it was better to utilize them as workers rather than slaves. He was appealing to their sense of pragmatism. Eventually, he had to trick them into creating a low security situation and then assassinate a leader or something in their group in order to truly free the slaves.

Edit: While I don't think that this information is really relevant to the thread, I think it might be a good idea to provide it anyway for science reasons. My perception about my youth is that I would've tended to disagree that a prostitute was a better choice than a wife. I would've had some feelings about this, but probably wouldn't have been able to argue my viewpoint very well. I think it's only as I got older that I took a more pragmatic or neutral stance.
    Last edited by Clarke; 11-19-2022 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Clarifications.

TIM
    IEI-H 4w5 496 sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like beautiful women, I like attractive women. And usually they are around 6 on the 1-10 scale. It's also weird because I'm not completely hetero, and hetero folks might have more biased/universal standards for beautiful women.

All in all, objectively I like androgynous women (not feminine), and subjectively I like beautifully unbeautiful women.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess it depends on the archetype of human. I'm pretty sure that for some people out there, it's probably motivation. For those who have more faith in humanity/women, it's probably demotivation, and for me, it's probably just cold reality.

A while ago, someone posted a movie clip in a thread about favorite scenes. Basically the guy in the movie clip argued to a group that from an economic perspective, a prostitute was a better choice than a wife. I agreed with that other than future details, such as that a prostitute would be a bad person to share wealth with. But in a way, internally, I had this sentimental quality towards having a true relationship over a prostitute. I think that my choice would probably be to choose a husband/wife over a prostitute because the relationship with the prostitute would be artificial. But generally, I kind of understand those who would do the opposite.
    I don't really understand the argument though. A prostitute is essentially just looking for your money in exchange for sex. Being in a relationship, you share each other's problems, experiences, and good fortunes. You celebrite birthdays and go to events and form a bond that prefers life with the other, rather than without (at least that's the idea/hope anyway). The sex is really just a part of it, so a prostitute does not replace that. Maybe I'm just naive, but that seems way over-simplified, otherwise people wouldn't have a reason to get married and prostitutes would be valued and glorified, rather than criminalized and seen as having poor character or values. But whatever works I guess, I'm not judging people that use prostitutes. It's fine, I just don't get it, so I guess it's not for me.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really understand the argument though. A prostitute is essentially just looking for your money in exchange for sex. Being in a relationship, you share each other's problems, experiences, and good fortunes. You celebrite birthdays and go to events and form a bond that prefers life with the other, rather than without (at least that's the idea/hope anyway). The sex is really just a part of it, so a prostitute does not replace that. Maybe I'm just naive, but that seems way over-simplified, otherwise people wouldn't have a reason to get married and prostitutes would be valued and glorified, rather than criminalized and seen as having poor character or values. But whatever works I guess, I'm not judging people that use prostitutes. It's fine, I just don't get it, so I guess it's not for me.
    One quote that was said in the movie was something like "and we all know that feelings don't have anything to do with economics.". If the point of a wife is to get sex, then a prostitute is essentially just that, but cheaper. Sure you have to pay them every time you get intimate, but considering the things wives usually want you to buy, prostitutes are probably more economically sound in the long run. However, when it comes to feelings, prostitutes are less useful.

I think nowadays, some pretty cynical people would argue that modern wives are also less useful when it comes to feelings, but I don't really know the validity of that claim. From personal experience, sometimes it seems like you can hitched with a wife that appears to be almost completely useless when it comes to feelings. I wasn't really the one in the marriage in that case though. It seems like there's plenty of couples that are mutually emotionally supportive.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carolina Benvenga. Stunning beauty without much sexualization. She's an Italian. Not as "handsome" as those other southern Europeans, haha. Not a bad voice, esp for Italian speaker, cuz they usually suffer from talking from their ass.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just my type

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm embarrassingly attracted to the women I found on meetmyage.com. Fun times lol.
    Last edited by Ploppaz; 01-23-2023 at 07:04 AM.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ploppaz View Post
    I dont think im alone in saying its a woman I walked past once and never saw again. Theres so much more to attraction than the physical but this person has stuck in my mind. The one time I couldnt help but stop anything I was doing and just admire as she walked into and out of my life. It was like seeing the work of an artist pass by me. Utterly entrancing. Elegance in physical form.
    But it’s only by flying into oneness and sonority with the fluid mystery of connecting stars and wishes that we walk into the field of joy entranced and crying rivers of open ended soul that true love is forged.
    Raptor is the 1 true Slowking. He came to completely master the system, doorways of holy wisdom and flowering to penetrate beyond bubbles of live wire explosions and channels to impulsive luster curling detonators and bell towers to resonate and build coastlines of futures and roses polarizing happy treasuries installing powers of earth and triumph!!
    Raptor will completely master the system by winning in 2014 and 2019 to further emblazon victory over George Lucas, stadiums of ruby threads igniting passion and elevators of empiricism smashing imaginative flurries meteor mashing charcoal and feathers to fissure grand canyon tomes of pewter plunge cinnabar souls walking pages of diaries to firmaments of steel giga harvesting timer ball ready to unleash shards of heaven!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mexican women.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alizée

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jewel Staite that plays Kaylee from TV show Firefly. She's like the girl next door that can look very hot while glammed up. Meow.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tia Carrere

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ingrid Bergman. And Cary Grant is a beautiful man.