Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Well, there is the theory that the British royal family is descended from the family of the prophet Muhammad (via intermarriage with Spanish royalty). Based on that, there are those who believe that Charles should claim the title of Caliph (which hasn't been occupied for nearly 100 years). And even if he can't claim the title legally, he could always usurp it. A powerful title like that would open up a whole world of possibilities for him.

There is a rumour (just a rumour) that he'll get a multi-faith coronation. Ostensibly, this would be because of the UK's changing demographics. But maybe there is a bigger plan.
    Interesting. I hadn't heard that theory. But 100% I believe he won't get that crown.

I haven't followed all the theories, but this one documentary seemed like the real deal. It is the one about the Australian farmer. He was such a nice guy. Here is a 5 min. Facebook synopsis of that documentary:
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=468536707877686

And here is the whole documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzDf-KhXU

And if you are in another country and can't get those links, it is a Timeline World History Documentaries video, called "Is This Australian Man The Real King Of England? | Britain's Real Monarch | Timeline" and it is about Michael Abney-Hastings, 14th Earl of Loudoun.

But he died in 2012. His heir son is Simon Abney-Hastings, 15th Earl of Loudoun, and here he is:

What a nice face. He looks like a good guy, like his Dad.

Here is a short article with pictures summarizing the whole thing: https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style...y-some-believe
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 03-23-2023 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Add additional link
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    There are medical signes of possible adultery. Such could to happen not a single time. During centuries there could be anything, while evidences could be cleaned.
    I suspect among their middle age ancestors Judaism followers. So Semites could to be, including which are from that Mahomet or close to him.
    Possibly.

Also, royalty often-times didn't breastfeed their children, and it wouldn't have been impossible for a wet-nurse to kill and replace the royal baby.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    And if you are in another country and can't get those links, it is a Timeline World History Documentaries video, called "Is This Australian Man The Real King Of England? | Britain's Real Monarch | Timeline" and it is about Michael Abney-Hastings, 14th Earl of Loudoun.
    Also, descent from royalty is actually pretty common. https://www.theguardian.com/whats-in...gs-to-consider

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Also, descent from royalty is actually pretty common. https://www.theguardian.com/whats-in...gs-to-consider
    Interesting article. According to that article, my English ancestry makes me more likely to be royal! That is a new one for me. Also according to some archeological theory, having ancestry in Great Britain means you are likely actually Jewish, as in the lost tribes of Israel... that is from an interesting a vein of learning I stumbled on this year. (related to the red hand flag, and more).
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone happens to be interested in what I was referring to above, I did a quick search on lost tribes of Israel and found some alternative strange stories on the red hand flag that are not at all what I read. Not at all the sort of reason such a symbol would be on a proud and ancient flag ("So-and-so whacked so-and-so - Let's put it on our flag and honor it forever!"). So I put specific words in my google search and found this: red hand flag - and that is it - a small but significant part of what I learned about the British connection to the lost tribes of Israel (one tribe in particular). It's important because the promises of God are for forever. So I give that link so that what I said above in the above post makes some kind of sense, to anyone who might care about that topic. I don't have time to explain more as there's lots of stuff going on with me at the moment and I am keeping up with the prophets and my time with the Lord also, so I don't see myself explaining it anytime soon. It's super interesting b ut not as important as other things to me right now. Also I have not ever looked over at all the particular site linked, although I may later. It is relevant to the thread topic about the British monarchy, though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

promises of God are for forever
    All words are said by people from their thoughts and imagination. People may mistake and lie, besides to be correct.

> I am keeping up with the prophets

If someone said truth in something, this does not mean he says truth in other.
    Also exists interpretation problem for anything said. Sometimes are assigned words later which were not initially.

Lack of critical thinking of people interested in religions is common problem, which can be used to influence on them. Such people are predisposed to be misleaded to do a harm to them and others.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All words are said by people from their thoughts and imagination. People may mistake and lie, besides to be correct.

> I am keeping up with the prophets

If someone said truth in something, this does not mean he says truth in other.
    Also exists interpretation problem for anything said. Sometimes are assigned words later which were not initially.

Lack of critical thinking of people interested in religions is common problem, which can be used to influence on them. Such people are predisposed to be misled do a harm to them and others.
    Well, we will very soon see, won't we?

God prophecies in part. It is often like a puzzle we need to figure out, and He knows well the minds He created for us, that He wants us to use. Also He won't strip us of the need for faith and to grow in our faith. We need to exercise it, to receive the rewards He wants us to have, because faith is the currency of Heaven.

So when we hear Words of prophecy, we can sometimes make wrong assumptions, like of a date of when a thing will happen, when He actually hasn't given one.

But I can see that in the case of Charles' coronation, we can see a date, and God said clearly, "Charles will never get that crown, no matter how badly he wants it, no matter how close he gets to it." [I am quoting that prophecy from my own memory, but the actual exact quote is up above somewhere above in this thread]. So there is not too much to misunderstand about that. Charles will never get the crown, so the coronation planned for May 6th will be a fail. Something will prevent Charles' coronation that day. God also said Charles will be exposed for who He is, and that is evil. And that a whistleblower will come forward, and that there will be a changing of the guard. One can assume that is what will prevent Charles from getting the crown on May 6th. It is assumption. But whatever order they come in, it is absolutely true that those things will happen, and that there will be no crowning of Charles on May 6th.

I disagree with your statement about lack of critical thinking among religious persons. I don't believe what you say there is an informed observation on your part, or that you can give any examples of what you are saying for how you came to that conclusion based on that evidence, but instead, it is a belief you came up from your lack of experience around believers.

The real problem in our world is the lack of morality in the thinking of people who don't believe in God, which is particularly a huge problem with people in power, as is so evident in the world around us! It is out of hand. For an example just look at Bill Gates or George Soros for people who seem to have intelligence and critical thinking but this done from atheistic and immoral thinking, which creates a serious threat to society and humanity. Thankfully, God's heavy hand of justice is going to hit them very soon.

Also, history is full of exceptionally intelligent people who were atheists until they applied their critical thinking skills to the question of God, and they then believed.

P.S. Some people think that God doesn't speak on current events but soon everyone will see for sure He does. God always, always wins, and satan never does. Well he wins some battles but NEVER the war. If satan has his minion in government and in the media lying to us every single day, can God Himself not speak the truth to us every single day? Of course He can, and He does.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 03-27-2023 at 09:20 PM. Reason: typos

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buckingham Palace forced into lockdown after “loud explosion” (msn.com)

Is this how you want him to "never get that crown," @Eliza Thomason? Granted, I discussed as much in private when I was taking a break from this forum, though you have no proof I did.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Buckingham Palace forced into lockdown after “loud explosion” (msn.com)

Is this how you want him to "never get that crown," @Eliza Thomason? Granted, I discussed as much in private when I was taking a break from this forum, though you have no proof I did.
    Blue, it is not about MY not wanting him to get the crown. I am just relaying what God says. It was such a very clear Word, about Charles NEVER getting the crown, no matter how close he gets. God's prophecies ALWAYS come true. I was excited that this would be a clear one so I shared it. Now I suspect it won't be so clear, although the whole truth WILL come out for all to see.

However, it has been on my mind to share here on this thread before Saturday what appears to be a new development on this prophecy. What God says is always true, but it may not look it on Saturday.

On a message given April 10, 2023, entitled, "THE UNITED STATES AND ISRAEL WILL RISE TOGETHER", God said the following:

" The upcoming coronation of Charles will not be how it appears. Many evil things are lurking behind closed doors with the royals, and the doors are about to be opened wide. Whether you understand it right away or not, things with Charles are not how they appear to be. But I will expose it all, saith the Lord. "

So it may look like a normal coronation on Saturday but it will NOT be. God will expose it all. He just has not told us when.

Here is a clip from Biden's recent Ireland trip that is much talked about. As God has been saying, "The Biden", as God calls him, is not what He appears to be. See here: https://rumble.com/v2i4mec-biden-in-...ber-mask..html

God has been telling us, especially since the new year, to not pay attention to what the media is telling us because it is lies. To believe HIM, and not what we SEE. They use CGI and other means to make things appear as they are not. But all of it will be exposed. Soon. But I don't know when soon is.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pseudomorph, you have a new name. No longer that nice shade of blue. Well I am writing to add to this thread to tell what I heard today that is prophetic about the royal family. It's a big one; from today (yesterday now), 8/15/23. Julie Green's prophetic message titled "A GREAT DISMANTLING OF THEIR POWER IN THIS COUNTRY HAS BEGUN" ["their" in title referring to the enemies of the people]. This excerpt concerns the royal family only, and I wrote it by stopping and starting the video to write, and it this message begins 9min.15 seconds in. The written words of these messages, that come out a couple weeks after, have the right punctuation; so I just had to guess. Here it is:

“Great exposures are about to flood the air waves regarding the royal family and Charles. Things are not how they appear to be, and I will show you who has the real crown, and who it rightfully belongs to. The fall of Charles is about to be seen. A great uproar will take place in England over all the lies that have been told and all the truth that has been hidden. A great upset it will be for this land. But restoration will come as a result of the truth being told, to set them free.”

[Also there is another prophetic word given in the past week involving a simple mention of a soon-coming assassination ATTEMPT on Prince William. But I couldn't find it on Julie Green's recents, so it may have been a different prophet I heard it from. It was also too recent to be posted on Prophecy Index, so I can't find it.]

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm! The plot thickens. Could the following be the royal deception that will shock the British people? [see above post]. Time WILL tell.

This video is called, "THE TRUTH - BRITISH ROYALS ARE ROTHSCHILDS" [Disclaimer: I, Eliza, do not know if this is true!] Three minute video, here: https://rumble.com/v2j04v2-the-truth...thschilds.html

Seems possible!
    Grandpa:
    [/SIZE][/B]
    Dad:

Herself:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Julie Green's prophetic message titled
    Would be useful to post prognoses of the past to evaluate how correct can be. Then can be a basis to take those as significant info. It should be clear that a prognosis have appeared before an event and the event to have clear link to the prognosis.
    Esoterical prognoses generally are muddy and not stable to be correct as a source. Examples for politics which I saw had same shortages.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would be useful to post prognoses of the past to evaluate how correct can be. Then can be a basis to take those as significant info. It should be clear that a prognosis have appeared before an event and the event to have clear link to the prognosis.
    Esoterical prognoses generally are muddy and not stable to be correct as a source. Examples for politics which I saw had same shortages.
    Lots of evidences! Besides on her website, JGMinternational.org, where you can find various videos entitled, "Prophecy Fulfilled", there is also another website, called "ProphecyIndex.org", that does all that research, where you can find pages and pages and pages worth of modern day prophets of our times, their prophecies, and the fulfillments thereof. Here is their page for Julie Green: https://www.prophecyindex.org/prophe...w/julie_green/

But I don't follow those prophecy-index pages much, as I don't feel the need to prove what I personally discern is from Our Lord. So you have to search around the site for what all those colors mean, if it is helpful to you to explore proofs. [I only know that red means "Apparently Not Fulfilled" -- to which I add: "-Yet".]. I am too busy delighting in hearing and studying the near-daily words God gives to Julie, as well as many, many, many other prophets, for these AMAZING days we are living in!

I also love and trust any of the prophets featured on Elijah Streams (most often interviewed by its founder, Steve Schultz***, but also others) on Rumble. Elijah Streams has recently started a category of video clips called, "This Happened"; very short clips with 1) a prophet's prophecy, 2) the date that prophecy was published, and 3) a news story where you can see it came true. I think they chose the name for that series ["This Happened"] for folk who might quibble over whether the said-event was a complete fulfillment, etc. So you listen and decide for yourself. Also, besides their official Rumble channel, many might want to just view their other Rumble channel, which has short video-clip excerpts: their "ElijahClips" channel.

Here is an example of one of Julie's "Prophecy Fulfilled" videos, concerning the smoke on the Eastern Seaboard prophesied, with the date the prophecy-video was published. It's TWO MINUTES:
    https://rumble.com/v2x6fhs-prophecy-...stern-usa.html

(Julie, like other prophets, keeps a calendar/clock behind her in all her prophecy videos, and she always tells in the beginning of each video: 1) what date she heard the prophecy, 2) what date she recorded the prophecy for publication (the date you see on her clock/calendar), and 3) what date she will publish it). (Then announcements, then the prophecy. Then discussion of the prophecy, with Bible verses to study on it, which God told Julie to read and discuss according to her discernment, with the prophecy. That's the format for all the prophecy videos - which also all have a title, which is a title God gave to Julie for the prophecy He gave for that video.)

Such smoke in our skies has NEVER happened in such a way, as we experienced, as far as we can know. Certainly not in any or our life times, or our parent's, or their parent's, or in any written history of our country! So that makes it a significant prophecy to have been told of well in advance of it's occurrence, and to have come true.

God said the smoke would reach the skies over Washington D.C.[/I]. It happened,. He also said that this would be a sign to us of the soon-coming fall of Washington D.C.. We will soon see God's aggressive vengeance against the true enemies of the people there, of our past and present government. And God warned many, by name, of His coming vengeance - like the Biden crime family, the Bush crime family, Obama - who is the Biden-puppeteer - whom God says will soon be exposed to the world as exactly this, and sadly, more - and the fall of what our capital and what it REALLY stands for. He says the world will be shocked and disgusted when the learn what it really stands for. And the WHOLE WORLD will see.

When this happens we can rejoice, because God will soon restore our nation in a day. Suddenly, in a day, like Exodus, in a way it cold only have been God. These are the days of the Greater Exodus, He says, and the days of greater miracles than then. And the whole world will know that only God could have done it. And the world will rejoice - because they know their nations are next!

It seems esoterical, I know. But it is the truth, and for everyone, not just a few. The world, which at this time has very much rejected God, will soon all know for certain that God is real, that He is the great I Am, and that He cares for us all, in every way. We are going to live on the earth, that He created for us, not in the way we have been living on it, but in the way He intended us to. And it will be glorious! A world of plenty for all. Physically, and spiritually. Revivals are coming, in our country, and in the world. Revivals we can already see starting, but they will soon multiply exponentially. Stadiums will be filled, not with sports events, but with people who want to learn about God as well as witness and experience His power. Here in the U.S,, and in the entire world.

The whole world is poised on the edge now, and is about to change forever. We all have a GREAT future!!!

***Steve Schultz: such a humble, humble man, truly a real Dad-type man; you just want to hug him as such, and a most gifted interviewer, because he is not about himself, but who he is interviewing, and he always knows the very questions to ask! Great men (and women) often became so through great trials - and Steve is an example of such a one. He has told in interviews of the great abuse he suffered throughout his entire childhood from his pastor-father. Then you know that only miracles and graces of God could turn that past into who he is today.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol, Here is a rumble search page for "This Happened": https://rumble.com/search/all?q=elij...%20Happened%22
    It is 1-5 minute clips fro many prophecies, their prophecies when published, and the times they were fulfilled, usually from news clips.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123