Hi

I'm thinking about my last fix in tritype whether it's 3 or 4

I'm mostly a feeler in MBTI so I don't know if this affect

What makes me think I'm a 4 fixer:

I don't ignore my feelings even when I'm studying or working

I can be negative and emotional although I'm double positive outlook

What makes me think 4 fixing is impossible:

I don't base my identity on my feelings, I base it on other people's opinion in the first degree, and from watching out myself ( which ends up with having false information about myself due to* difference from other people's point of view about me , and due to my changeable behaviour )

I'm not that much self absorbed and I'm more accomanding in big 5 ( with a hidden ego centred that doesn't show a lot in public )* too
[ 7+9 impact ]

What makes me think I'm a 3 fixer :

When speaking about myself , I always find out that I unconsciously cut corners a little to be impressive person in the eyes of others

I care about success

Outside home, I'm a little bit more assertive and bold than a double withdrawn ( 9+4 ) although I'm not a social butterfly and I prefer more to be in the shadow ( although I dream about being a star since childhood )

What makes me think 3 fixing is impossible:

It's so hard to me to ignore my feelings, even if I'm working or studying

I can be distracted in my work , work a little then go to see something else then go back until I left the work in the end without necessarily finishing it

I enjoy & focus more on the process of work instead of getting a good result ( although it is very important that my work is appreciated when I get a result, even if it is not the best* )

So what are your opinions ?

Note : I'm 9w8 Sx/So or 7w6 So/Sx , although I think 7 So makes more sense with me than 9 Sx

Thank you