His mind and physical drive was the main one in the making of the original Rayman released in 1995.

I thought he was ILE-Ti (he V.I.s and his originality, not really being too concerned with earning a shitload of money or at least willing to make what he loved and take risk, and his interests and he kind of holds himself at a distance, his French and Jewish ancestry and his creativity and the fact that original the original Rayman and Rayman 2, both of which he worked on were kind of dark, but still psychedelic; he didn't work on Rayman 3 and Rayman 3 had louder colors and a more lighthearted storyline and characters), but I'm open to other suggestions. IEE-Ne and EIE are really only the other types, but unlike Shigeru Miyamoto (IEE-Ne), I think Michel Ancel was a programmer (I could be wrong about whether either one of them were programmers or not, my memory isn't as great as I wish). Every once in a while you'll see an EIE-Ni (e.g., James Cameron) do something revolutionarily original and of super high technical quality and create characters rather than just use what was there. So I'm open to EIE and IEE for him. Seems to have strong intuition. But Shinji Mikami may have been an LSI, but focused on Fe and Ni... also, he kind of adhered to external standards (Goof Troop and Disney's Aladdin for the Super NES) and the original Resident Evil had similar play mechanics and interface and game play style to Alone in the Dark. His work was good (in fact, I go against popular opinion in preferring the Super NES version of Disney's Aladdin better than Dave Perry's one, simply because the final bosses, well the last two forms of forms of Jafar were better in the Super NES version and just shitty in the Genesis version... I think Dave Perry was an ILE-Ti, but I could be wrong about that... the Super NES version was more monotonous until you get the first form of Jafar and then the 2nd one, and the monotony was actually good, it was well blended together but the differences, the constant changes in the Genesis version weren't very impressive, not very fun IMO... from start to finish, the Super NES one had a better, smoother design IMO, things fit together better while battles with Jafar were pleasant surprises... even though I like the Genesis and Sega CD just a little bit better overall now that the 16 bit war is over, my preference for the super nes version is probably correlated with my lower IQ... the Genesis version had more stimulating visuals and audio and that was actually what i looked for in games, but the gameplay was just so shitty IMO while the Super NES version had excellent game play), but it didn't give you impression of something extremely unusual like say Alone in the Dark (Frederick Raynal's mind was the main one behind that, I don't know what type he was) in 1992 or Rayman in 1995.

In 1995, I got my first Sega Saturn and I got it with Shinobi Legions (when I was like 4 years old I played Sega Genesis games, and the Revenge of Shinobi was certainly one of the first 10 video games I ever played so), but I pre-purchased Rayman and it was the 2nd sega saturn game I ever owned. The copies I currently own of Shinobi Legions and Rayman are not the copies I bought in 1995.