Thread: Member Questionnaire (Fake Intellectual)

TIM
    LIE-3Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Fake Intellectual)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Fake Intellectual)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Uhhhhh.....why?

Trying to objectively define something that is entirely subjective is a futile and pointless task.
    What are your most important values?
    I'm not sure. I have subconscious values that guide me in my mind on what I want to do, but I'm not sure exactly what those values are. I suppose I like things to run smoothly and efficiency, and I get frustrated when things aren't in an efficient sort of "flow" state.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I'm agnostic. I don't really know if there is a God, nor do I care at the present moment (although I used to care when I was 15, a year ago). I have other priorities right now.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    My opinion on militaries is simply that militaries should aim at innovating and creating new weapons, as to stay technologically superior. Expanding your military shouldn't be a huge priority, if you have nukes that is.

Power to me is simply the measure of ability. How much you are able to do.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I have long conversions with my friend about politics and video games. Most of our conversations are just us exchanging rants about something we find stupid. We'll rant about SJWs, politicians, healthcare, the president, you name it.

My interests are spaceflight and space technology, strategy games, and STEM in general.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I'm not really focused on my body, no. I often just feel like a floating head.

I'm interested in healthcare in the political and technological sense, but in every other way, no.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    They're useless. An obstacle in my way.

I'll do them if I have guests, but if not, I really just do not care for chores.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Well, I don't really read fiction books, only technical books. I have books on physics, math, science, STEM in general, but none on fiction. I'm definitely more of a nerd than a geek in this area.

My favorite films are science fiction, and some fantasy. Examples:

1. 2001: a Space Odyssey
    2. Lord of the Rings (series)
    3. The Martian
    4. Rogue One: a Star Wars Story
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I don't really cry. I'm not sure why, but I'm just not capable of it anymore. But when my friends criticize me, it makes me feel really bad.

Jokes make me smile, whether they're from me or someone else. Receiving compliments on things I worked very hard on also makes me feel good.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I am working toward a goal that I genuinely want to finish, and things are going smoothly and efficiently.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Ranked from most to least heard:

1. Condescending
    2. Offensive
    3. Jerk
    4. Arrogant
    5. Weird (non specified)

I do dislike these traits about myself. Many of these traits I didn't know I had until someone told me, such as condescending and arrogant.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Ranked from most to least heard:

1. Intelligent/Smart
    2. Curious
    3. Hard working
    4. Leader

I do like these things about myself, although I do wish that I gained respect from more of these things. I've only gained some respect from being smart and hard working. Respect is something that I feel like I lack a lot of.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Well, I do like advice in general (if it's solicited), but there isn't really one single area where I particularly need help.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes. When I have no goal, or when none of my goals are progressing, it makes me feel like I'm, well, stuck.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Traits I like in others:

1. Honesty
    2. Well used sarcasm
    3. Respect
    4. Joyousness

Traits I dislike in others:

1. By the book
    2. Collectivist
    3. Incompetent/inefficient
    4. Emotional and petty
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I think about romance in a very pure and innocent sense, but I don't really openly share this with others.

I want a partner who will:

1. Give me advice
    2. Give me validation (I lack a lot of this), but not just for flattery
    3. Support my goals
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    My main goal would be to teach my child not to be:

1. Gullible
    2. Lacking in critical thinking skills
    3. Unable to fix their problems

I do not want to be the kind of parent who is constantly pushing around my kid to do my will. That parenting style is stupid, and completely ineffective. I just want my kids to be able to deal with the world.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    My inward reaction is feeling like my stomach is somewhat quenching up, in sort of a defensive position. My outward reaction is to start arguing with then in a more passive manner. I really only have civil arguments with friends.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I see humanity as something worth saving. I'm not sure why I think this, as I have been bullied and rejected by almost every friend group I've tried to enter, but I still think there's hope.

One problem I've seen that has come up fairly recently is our hatred towards facts, and our complete surrendering to emotions. This has caused people to play the victim (identity politics), and it has made us stupid. Nowadays, everyone is pretending to be oppressed because of an idiotic mindset that we are supporting (I'm referring to the victim mindset).
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose my friends based on how similar they are to me, and how many opinions we share. I behave somewhat reserved around my friends, or at least I think I do.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I'm typically really quite, unless I hear a conversation I'm interested in, then I try to sneak my way in, and I'm usually successful.

I do come off as somewhat shy most of the time.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A video is better.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Alpha NT.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    LIE-3Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    A video is better.
    Ok. I'll make one.

TIM
    LIE-3Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    A video is better.
    Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IrC3wlikbg

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fake Intellectual View Post
    Here
    certainly intuitive, more logical, more introverted
    perhaps ILI, LII
    ILE is less likely
    LIE is out of the question

Try to determine your type by intertype relations; feel which people of certain types bring more comfort and interest: Alpha or Gamma SF. It's a sure way to determine your type, and it takes a while, especially for introverted logicians who usually have the least amount of contacts throughout their life. Anyways, try to consider INTX, it's by far the most likely types for you.