What do you do for live?
I am an engineer. I assure that things just work fine for the purpose they have. I don't think I am super practical, but I can say I am a pragmatic person. In this kind of work I like that I impact the world in a concrete way, making goods that can be sold, and that I can innovate making things that are useful to people.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I am a sport person. I like to climb, hike and go on moto. Self defense is my new hobby, along with archery. I tend also to pass a lot of time introspecting, checking my feelings and values, how I feel towards people and why, and reading.

What are your values, and why?

My biggest values are to act basing upon what I feel good in the situation. I have the tendance to rationalize my feelings, but lately I try to act more upon what I feel is good or bad. I strive to don't explain my motives: is always confusing, and high figurative (I can speak sublimely about processes, for example I can say a diamond is made of sun, but before was black as charcoal. Light comes from darkness). For this reason I prefer to act, and let my actions speak about my inner word.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

My best friends are highly developed feelers, my partners tends to be heavy thinkers.

Among my best friends there is a SEE: I like how she gathers people around her; and an ESI (I love how she worked towards her goals with endurance). I have also an ESE friends, but I dislike the lack of Te in herself. She seems more to use her charm to get what she wants, and I admire that but also kinda judging and disliking that.

Among my partners: a LII, but I disliked the lack of attention in my side (he never bought a flower for me, or said sweet words). My longest relationship was with an ILI, that I left because he didn't want to do nothing except working: no fun there. A good one has been with a LSI: I like that he touches me and he squeezes me a lot and is teasing and express his feelings in a way. I think he is more on Se side, and I really love it. I had an interaction with a LSE, but too much good manners for me, though I liked the protection and sensitivity he has towards me (for example he always comes back home with me and leave me in front of the house). He always jokes to me, but I feel like a lack of aggression and feeling demonstrations towards me.

My ideal partner is a mix between the LSE and LSI I dated.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

In both I look for good morals and behavior (I can't be friend with someone I look down on those stuffs, but probably I will try to hide it in a work environment), reliability and covering my back if something bad happens. Common hobbies and way to approach problems are also important. I prefer high social people because I don't feel like good in making new friends.

In a romantic relationship I want a partner that is considered towards me, strong and decisive, that can help me reach my life goals that are having a family one day (the most important) but also sharing his life with me. He has to be a dynamic person, liking to do adrenaline sports, sure of his feelings towards me (I don't want to convince no one to love me, the experience with ILI destroyed me under this aspect and LSI was probably cheating) and that demonstrates those with facts and sweet actions (sweet words, buying flowers, but a lot of cuddling, hugs, kisses). Passion is a must (ILI also in this case was a bad example for me).

In fact, once the relationship is established, I tend to "play the role" of attacking my partner (and I do) sexually, but then I enjoy to switch this dynamic and being attacked, or resisting him if he initiates and reverse the roles till I let him gain over me. I enjoy to gain also, but usually I like to be won.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I always behave as if I can do things even if I am not in the right position to do them (my motto is: I thought I could, so I did). People that are attentive to hierarchy take this in a really bad way, but I just act on the spur of the moment. I dislike letting things undone, and I am focused on making the situation go on, no matter what. This leads sometimes at undesired outcomes.

Another problem that is recurrent is that I am super direct to people. I order them around, and when they ask my advice in relationship/hearth matters I am super direct. I prefer to put them in face of consequences than to sweet the pill.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

People around me say that I am indipendent and decisive, pragmatic and happy. Is true in general, but inside me I feel without value, paradoxical and no good for the world where I live in, and naive.
About myself I like that I am courageous, I don't approach life as a loser, and I have faith in things going well for me. I search a meaning in everything happens to me, and I am able to see patterns and recurrencies, but not at persuading others.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

People say sometimes they don't feel recognized by me. This isn't true, is just that when I am in an action mode I don't sweet my words. I try to be polite and always thanks them for their work, but is something I should pay attention.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I want help in socializing and going in the center of attention in the good way, not the awkard one (that sometime happen). I am good in finding a way towards my goals no matter what, but not in time managing. I always sompare myself to better people and sometime this leads to have low self esteem.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I dislike doing chores, relax stuffs (I do them only in order to be close to friends). For example if I have to cook for me I will not and eat simple (bread and oil, a salad, yogurt) rather then do a meal.
I enjoy facing dangers and new situations, learning about people and cultures, exploring.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

I want to have a family because I feel like I love with all my heart, and I want to have a close and intimate relationship with someone that loves me back. This desire is persistent, I have it since I am young. Work wise I am good and I always try to learn and have a better position then the one I come by. So far I did well, even if slightly in late if compared to other people of my age.

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

I
will invest in a business and help toward that other people that need to work. My business would be something useful and direct to transform the world, such for example green energies and materials. In my company people would be encouraged to be themselves, applying their talents toward a common goal, and the structure would be more horizontal than vertical.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

I
like decisive people that are considered towards me but protect me by 'the bad others'. I don't feel like teams, but I would like to be cheerished and surrounded by people I can trust, and that prefer me by my inner characteristics and moral more than my work abilities. Others are ok with lying, trahison, and do their own business without consideration for what is good to do, and I dislike that a lot. I don't like routines, and people that aren't flexible or that value high rules instead of affinities and values in others.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

When I act upon the world in a concrete way and I can inspire others and fill their hearts with passion and willingness to move and act upon their lives. The world needs people that know who they are and that are happy.

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?

I enjoy a lot to be in the center of attention, but I do that awkardly. Usually I do jokes (sexual ones are common, but also really sharp ones and directed toward myself or another person... for example my boss accused me to be unable to attract the attention of a customer, and I replied that maybe the customer was homosexual and more interested on him than in myself... wasn't against the customer but against my boss). My sense of humor is reality based, a bit boastful. LSI person tend to say that I am witty, sharp and funny, but not dangerous how he perceives himself.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I like to do my best in the shortest time possible and perform. I expect that others work towards a common goal with competence and without going into the way of otehrs.

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?

I hug them and calm them down. Then I recognize their feelings, phrase them out for them, and only after offer support and practical help to solve the situation. Always putting attention on the bright side of the situaton.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

In my mind there is always a fight. I am pondering my feelings, and being perceptive for what other people do, and experience. Sometimes I have strong intuitions (like impressions that something is going to happen or not and then it does or not) but those aren't predominant. I tend to rationalize but I feel this process not healthy and now I tend to remain on the feeling and perception level, especially on the openness that others have towards me, their motives, but also un above all my inner desires, sense of identity and morality.

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?

I am christian and I hold those because I felt loved by my God and I try to be a good person following His suggestions. I have to adjust them to my moral though, but this will be unnecessary to explain.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

I will forget about it and try something better that suits me even more.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

Not often, but I dislike to be pointed out as the bad person and moralized. This is the best way to drive me crazy and physical (throwing things to the 'aggressor').

What is your sense of humor like? Do you joke around a lot?

I joke around just fine, as I said I am sharp, sarcastic and personal in my jokes. Sometimes I use general accepted rules to do a joke (to someone that asked me why I was speaking alone I replied: sometimes I need good suggestions. Anyway was impolite to point it out that on me, I was trying to remember a sequence for the machine and I had nothing to write on). With LSI I wanted to have sex while looking an action film, and he was making fun of the fact that we can't manae to watch an entire film when we are alone (we jump on each other quite easily) and I said: look, in any case the main character is occupied avoiding bombs. I wouldn't like to disturb him.

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?

I was a lot judgemental of other behavior, now I am more accepting. But I think that this comes from my mom, she was super strict about people that are good aquaitances and people that aren't (She is a SEE-Fi).

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?

I went in a social gathering with political people. Is so different by my normal surroundings that made me curious, I felt to being capable of making good connections and changing some things of my job that I wanted, finding the right people willing to help me. Maybe this is a bit naive.