Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Braingel/Kara’s Enneagram takes.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Gulenko's +/- are not good. You should not use them and should forget them entirely. Look into hitta's version (and other users that have expounded on them).
    Yeah, I actually don’t like the +/- theory other than for enneagram. As I told Ibrahim, I only see model G as correlating to enneagram. I don’t see it fully relating to model A socio type..

I noticed Gulenko in his descriptions was actually describing enneagram more than socionics type…
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Why not just use Alpha elements in Model A?
    Model A isn’t as focused on the nervous system. The reason that Model G actually is better for enneagram than of A, is because it emphasizes the nervous system. Model G should never have been made to evaluate someone’s socionics type, really. It can show what someone values instead, and their emotional states, and how it to their enneagram and Limbic body present.. Gulenko made it to scan the wrong type of anatomy..

I don’t feel that Model A is emotionally focused enough, to focus on the enneagram. It isn’t the direction of flowing blood. This leads towards the heart, not away.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve made a metaphor in my book for all of this… It will make more sense, when my book is to come out.. That will be in time where my inertia pushes out of, and I get more to.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko himself is a mistyped 5, who is a 6.. I feel that he attaches himself too much out to be a 5 core.. His focus on dedication, to his humanitarian socionics school (a more super ego) name, and how he has systemized things and inquires for the input of others and not his own self aligns the core 6 more than of 5.. He also projects..

Apart of why his system is the way it is, is actually because he is a 6; 6 is the type that focuses more on behaviors than of actual motivations or the inner reality and working of something. 6 core has a hard time looking objectively.

This I feel, is because a 6 is wired to scan what menaces their security, and scanning is more outward.

He is a 5 wing, and this would make him further think he’s a 5.. And with him also being an INTX…

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People who type by behaviors are a lot more likely to be core 6…. 4 and 5 cores are the most likely to actually go into the depth of a psyche, when it is possible for them to do.. In my typing sessions I give with people on my server, I ask them only one question always; how does their ideal world look.. And I tell them to not think and just answer. Every other question I ask is relative to the person being typed. I’ve no questionnaire…

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It isn’t limited to 6 itself, but 6 is the scanner of the enneagram.. And the least certain of itself and judgment. It will look outward and also if social, inquire for help and confirmation their perception is correctly..

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is something I wrote today;

This recently, for my own enneagram endeavors of typing on discord and with writing a book and expanding upon the theory, I have been reading *Wisdom of the Enneagram* more.. I only had read 4 and 8 core when I first had come in, as I’d a crush on an 8, and I only was interested in learning about my own type, so I further from others, could separate my own self.. And within the last 5 or so weeks, I’ve been reading other types.. I started with 1, and then went 9, 6, 5, and I’m now on 2. (When I first came into the community, I read the book by Christopher Huertz, The Sacred Enneagram… And it compared to other material out there, wasn’t the worst to start on, but it certainly isn’t best. I’d then mostly just skimmed RH triads, a tiny bit of Character and Neurosis, a tiny bit of Fauvre, and read a little of David Daniel’s triad article. And for Chesnut, I only really focused on her 4 core descriptions. Sacred Enneagram is better than Chesnut, because it didn’t just focus on Chesnut’s teaching.. It focused on triads, and mentioned triads and also some development things).

Almost all of my enneagram knowledge attains through my own contemplations, pattern recognition, imagination and thus, insights. I am not as well-read on the enneagram as appearing be, I’m rather heavily contemplative.. There have been things that I’ve learnt from stepping into Wisdom, however.

I’ve noticed that people conflate 6 with 2, a lot, and also an unhealthy 4’s line to 2 with 6… I had known how much a 2 can focus externally, but.. The social 2.. More than any type, appears to be the most concerned about external validation.

I’ve seen people mistype 2 cores as 6’s, especially in the EU realm.. There was a woman typed a 6, who seemed painfully image to me in her EU testimony.. I had looked her up and her naturopathy website, and I saw pride and also a lot of need for validation, as well as positive outlook.

I feel that people need to stop reading the behaviors so much, and look into the motivation. Something this community sucks at…

I feel that validation need is image; it doesn’t concern doubting oneself.. Or uncertainty. It’s about needing be seen. Confirmation is more 6..

If someone isn’t asking for input or changing their self view relative to who they’re around, and is displaying their own self… That’s image, that’s a shame tactic and roots in a feeling without worth…

If people read the social 2 in RH, they’d be really surprised at people whom they’ve typed as a 6, actually fit this 2 behavior more.. I never have mistaken it, but I’ve seen countless of people, who have… A 4 has a line to 2, as well, and so an unhealthy 4 would need more validation and acknowledgement of their unique qualities that make up their own identity… And would be giving away more to get. When I have helped others amidst my ill health, I was giving away and training in reiki to be able more to be seen and have my own pain and giftedness seen and valued by others…

I saw myself as a gifted prophet and chosen person made to help heal humanity and to write a book, that would be remembered throughout the ages.. And by giving this to the world and being an original in my spiritual philosophy I had made, my giftedness, emotional pain and abusive background would matter to others and be valued.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m going to look for all my contemplations I wrote on the enneagram, prior to studying Wisdom, and were from pure contemplation, later on today.. I’ve a lot to put in this thread I have put off placing here..

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is something I’d just written, I procrastinated the whole declaration I would put my other postings here.. This will have await tomorrow or another date, but I’ve this;

Another thing that really irritates me about others in this community, is their blanketing behaviors, rather than of looking at the actual motivation for the behavior.

You get this in every school, and you even have it in Socionics (it’s just Socionics pertains the mental process, rather than the way a psyche perceives emotional input, and it is cognitive, rather than motive rooted. These two bodies work together as heart and brain propel the other. Model G speaks more to the enneagram type itself, which I entail within my own book, why). This has always made me belligerent, at all these typology communities, and has made me when others slam their superficial impressions of me, without actually looking to see all the depth within me, feel devalued to just be treated as if I’m some candy wrapper to throw in the ground.
    People judge by a wrapper, not even looking at the actual label itself.. Or if I’m not even the candy within that, and stress has wrapped me around.

I would have to say social 4 and social 5 are the least intuitively understood types in the Enneagram community. I wouldn’t say this as much in the Naranjo area, but most modern enneagram schools, would have a social 4 and 5 as its conflicting energy. It would be a “countertype”, for these two, in my opinion. This is because social goes against a withdrawn hexad. It isn’t as much for a 9, who is looking to harmonize others… The sexual 9 more is atypical…

But when you’ve a social 4 or 5, you have a type that doesn’t do well with relating to others (when out of perceived inability, and one out of feeling so alien and having feel unlike any, it isn’t wanted or felt it can happen), but who still has that social pull to move towards the social sphere.. But rather than engage it directly, it is more a standing outside the barrier, looking in.. A social 4 will try and point out, not wave happily, but emit an aura more that wavers, to signify how different and outcasted it is from the barrier… And the social 5 will be anxiously inside, wanting share with others, it’s acquired knowledge, but it backs down, feeling unable still to present, not having enough knowledge, and also fearing that by engaging others too much, they will have obligations that expect of and it would deplete their own time to avert on their own mental resources..

So a socially leading 5 actually will penetrate the barrier from time to time and gather info from it, disperse, hand out its booklets (I mean this as a metaphor of knowledge that it passes by mouth or teachings), and it comes back outside of the barrier that makes up society, this bubble.. And studies. The 4 never goes in, until it has thrust inside emotionally from ill health and will give away to get, to direct others towards seeing their difference and pain, and uniqueness… Their home way outside, trying get others to realize they’re alien, with all these attributes foreign to mankind.. And rejoicing in when another recognizes this under ill.

People mistake any person who crosses this barrier. Even when they aren’t situated within it, as attachment..

The social 4 and 5 can penetrate this barrier, but they won’t adapt or introject of it. They have specific reasons for the entering. The social 4 is only ever going to do this when they are unhealthy, or when they have actually gained health, made into their body, rather than ethereal psyche that is the planet they’re on outside of the barrier, and more able to actually walk earth in a somewhat body form.

Unfortunately, most people aren’t able to abstract things well, and they require a literally spelt out definition of how a type is.. This is why you’ve so much dogma, as people attach to the definitions, even if limited, and treat them as their gospel.. Rather than contemplate and have the energy of this symbol swivel in mind, to process and let it permeate heart, body, and shape the mind and the synapses, people just take these definitions and apply them concretely, and they look at superficial behavior, rather than peer into the actual inner world and lens seen out of.

Your average person isn’t as capable in this area.. For if they were, these biases and behaviors wouldn’t pervade these communities of all.. Not even this one, but Socionics, MBTI.. Virtually every enneageam school there is…

I don’t expect someone to just have the mad contemplation and ability with symbolism that I’ve.. But there does need be a better understanding of types, so that those who do actually make all these attachments and take things as gospel, base upon right concepts and ideas.

Apart of the issue, I feel, is all these typists primarily base things on their own core type and Tritype. Their own lens taints their sight from seeing other dimensions of color in their own mountain range, in which they stand. They are on one side of the mountain.. Not seeing that mountain range (their core type).. From the other angle.
    A partial vista is viewed, rather than the panoramic view from space… From outside the barrier.. As space looking to Earth and watching its turn overtime, until more has seen of it..

What actually has inspired me to write a book of the enneagram, is that Timmy had me sit in on some of his typings.. He is an SLE, in socionics.. And I’m an IEI.. I noticed in his typing sessions, he was typing by this routine, very concrete way, and was showing descriptions of types. And I’d noticed how some wouldn’t have applied as much to an intuitive type (such as an Sp6).. I found myself telling his people to try imagine if it could apply for them as an intuitive type, and gave my depictions of how more it’d look..

I became a typist of my own, and I never use a questionnaire or descriptions; I’ve one question I made signature and the questions I ask thereafter all are relative to the typing to individual. And I’m now trying write my own book, and also add a more philosophical spin, and even incorporate a spiritual philosophy I’d made a few years ago as a teenager, into it..

But, I got frustrated by how others will type so concretely and literally by the definitions, not seeing past them any… For what else can present, the other view beyond.. And also with how people have mistyped me out of this limitation, and then I’d realization it actually all fits as a preamble to my own spiritual trilogy in to write of my own philosophy and even the name of the book is prelude.
    And I’ve a way to incorporate aromatherapy into it..

There is a lot of growing I’ve to do.. And trauma… I’ve, that will challenge me and my ego, with what I’ve set out to do.. But it’s my path..

I had three months ago emailed a monastery, a Tibetan one.. To be let out of my dysfunctional family that binds my health and has given me health challenges that are physical. And I want write away, contemplate undisturbed and venture my own inner space, that reflects aspect of outer, and to be able see more from outer, so that I may perceive even more for all this. I want enter more, trance meditation… Since I’ve been a young girl, I felt always an entity would come into my conscious, if I were to away isolate…. Away from towns and most people.
    A few years ago, prior to my know of enneagram, it made clear it was archangel metatron.. And now, I know metatron is the one who had come to Oscar Ichazo.. It felt so powerful to me.. And even I had gotten a small golden statue of Metatron, and it is over my bed. (This as well, was prior to knowing Meta’s correlation to the E. I only this summer had of this discovered)..
    I’ve had dreams that I wouldn’t here get into.. And I made this symbolism that I didn’t know at time, was actually related to the holy idea of a 4… I’ve told Damian about this, a tiny.

My physicality needs this rest as well, from my family and the world.. As I can know no health, around this.. It has reach height away from pressure that inhibits my growth.

My mother is on her own path towards gaining conscious.. But she is afar, and I’m not in a place of forgiveness.. My hurts and resentments brood on… Especially when I know a person will repeat these hurts.. Until evolution has reached, the metamorphosis taken place. My father in this lifetime will emerge conscious, but won’t transcend. My mother and sister have chance, and my mother will with this rate…

An apology only means anything when one has outgrown their defense and it is meant from the deep essence within. An apology until then is worth nothing. And, I never will be able to let go of my hurts… At full.. In better health, I see myself forgiving, but a never forgetting…

People who want apologies, they want something that isn’t meant, nor real. One should only want apology when a mind has matured to be able encompass the apology in action.

I had wanted write a book of MBTI.. When I was 17.. But I wasn’t expecting to involve in the enneagram, let alone to have be a preamble, my own trilogy…

I’d heard it once.. When I read Heidi Pribe’s Book, The INFP Survival Guide, the only book on INFP aside from the Asian author woman, of The INFP Book.. Which I too have this, but it wasn’t as captivating and was plain. And in Pribe’s book I’d seen the enneagram and it was this when I had first taken test. It typed me as a 4 core, with one point short of 2. This was because I was disintegrated. I’d known nothing of the lines, or anything.. My enneagram indulgence grew dormant after this, and I didn’t touch it for a few years (I just looked at the 4 on RH and an enneagram chart I had posted to my Facebook interested, that had shame, fear and anger, on it).. Until people were skeptical of my claiming self a 4w5..

That was what made me actually get into it more, because of my being bothered people dismissing what I said my own self to be.. And I wanted learn more and see why they were thinking this… So a friend (the social 5nibe talked of before) who gave me a giftcard to get me a microphone so he better could hear me on voice chat, I got that mic and also an enneagram book with spare balance… The Sacred Enneagram, and read that… 2 years ago, I had. I’ve been into the enneagram for 26 months..

That social 5 had bothered to do this, because I had made an intellectual server for just myself and he (completely, no one else is there), with our keen interests, and enigmatic musical gathering, and I made my own hoard channel of things I’ve stored. He and I would talk for hours, we both often fell asleep on these calls… And exchange rare music. He was trying teach me how to code.. I wasn’t that interested in this and so it discontinued, but he had wanted me to have this mic as he was streaming himself with coding jargon and a how do..

But, I read the Sacred Enneagram.. It isn’t as horrid as some other starter schools you’ve, as Chesnut. I was naive and almost had gotten Chesnut’s book.. But it wasn’t at Barnes and Noble, I’ve ptsd, and so I’ve a caseworker.. She’d gotten me Wisdom of the Enneagram.. I read the 4, and I’d the 8… Because I’d a crush on one…

Only this recently, have I actually gotten more to reading Wisdom.. Most things.. I don’t read front to cover… I intuit my way through, unless it is something purely factual.. As I’ve done with a few books on cannabis. I don’t tend like these books, though, as they strain my conscious, I lead with imagination and intuitive inference….

I always skip out of order. I will leave something for a few days, or even years, resume back to it where I’ve left..
    And.. This recently, I’ve started with the 1, then 9, 6, 5, and now I’m on the 2…

This content is 85% stuff I’ve known through my intuitive inferences and triad understandings… And I have skimmed things here and there from other authors and a few articles.. But they aren’t numerous as seeming.

I have learnt 15% around, from this recent reading.. This isn’t minuscule enough for my dismissal.. And it will in future serve me well.. But, for myself, much goes further with my own intuitive processing.

It is interesting to see how much people have based their understanding on bias, however.. Than of definitions more indigenous to the structure. Things will evolve overtime.. It’s just I see people conflating things.. This pertains a metaphor I’ve made in my book concerning anatomy I will not give here now.

I don’t see the enneagram as man-made, but an intricacy within all things alive. I don’t believe one needs be human to even have its structure. Line movements, and all… Therefore, I wouldn’t call the structure itself, just a bias of its own….

The things man-made are but the bias. They have polluted the lucidity that once flowed into minds.. With correct intention towards usage carving the schisms in brain.. For water to shape each synapse… And flow into the heart, and become blood of body on an energetic level. And allow life to generate within and for health to yield harvest… Inside and outside interactions both.

A sagacious soul is one rare in this world.. That is because wisdom is the ideal, the lessons learnt… Through both intellect and compassion, that merge to make wisdom.. And when one is sagacious, they’ve little need for a be on the Earth.
    Last edited by Braingel; 02-26-2023 at 05:31 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    This is something I’d just written, I procrastinated the whole declaration I would put my other postings here.. This will have await tomorrow or another date, but I’ve this;

Another thing that really irritates me about others in this community, is their blanketing behaviors, rather than of looking at the actual motivation for the behavior.

You get this in every school, and you even have it in Socionics (it’s just Socionics pertains the mental process, rather than the way a psyche perceives emotional input, and it is cognitive, rather than motive rooted. These two bodies work together as heart and brain propel the other. Model G speaks more to the enneagram type itself, which I entail within my own book, why). This has always made me belligerent, at all these typology communities, and has made me when others slam their superficial impressions of me, without actually looking to see all the depth within me, feel devalued to just be treated as if I’m some candy wrapper to throw in the ground.
    People judge by a wrapper, not even looking at the actual label itself.. Or if I’m not even the candy within that, and stress has wrapped me around.

I would have to say social 4 and social 5 are the least intuitively understood types in the Enneagram community. I wouldn’t say this as much in the Naranjo area, but most modern enneagram schools, would have a social 4 and 5 as its conflicting energy. It would be a “countertype”, for these two, in my opinion. This is because social goes against a withdrawn hexad. It isn’t as much for a 9, who is looking to harmonize others… The sexual 9 more is atypical…

But when you’ve a social 4 or 5, you have a type that doesn’t do well with relating to others (when out of perceived inability, and one out of feeling so alien and having feel unlike any, it isn’t wanted or felt it can happen), but who still has that social pull to move towards the social sphere.. But rather than engage it directly, it is more a standing outside the barrier, looking in.. A social 4 will try and point out, not wave happily, but emit an aura more that wavers, to signify how different and outcasted it is from the barrier… And the social 5 will be anxiously inside, wanting share with others, it’s acquired knowledge, but it backs down, feeling unable still to present, not having enough knowledge, and also fearing that by engaging others too much, they will have obligations that expect of and it would deplete their own time to avert on their own mental resources..

So a socially leading 5 actually will penetrate the barrier from time to time and gather info from it, disperse, hand out its booklets (I mean this as a metaphor of knowledge that it passes by mouth or teachings), and it comes back outside of the barrier that makes up society, this bubble.. And studies. The 4 never goes in, until it has thrust inside emotionally from ill health and will give away to get, to direct others towards seeing their difference and pain, and uniqueness… Their home way outside, trying get others to realize they’re alien, with all these attributes foreign to mankind.. And rejoicing in when another recognizes this under ill.

People mistake any person who crosses this barrier. Even when they aren’t situated within it, as attachment..

The social 4 and 5 can penetrate this barrier, but they won’t adapt or introject of it. They have specific reasons for the entering. The social 4 is only ever going to do this when they are unhealthy, or when they have actually gained health, made into their body, rather than ethereal psyche that is the planet they’re on outside of the barrier, and more able to actually walk earth in a somewhat body form.

Unfortunately, most people aren’t able to abstract things well, and they require a literally spelt out definition of how a type is.. This is why you’ve so much dogma, as people attach to the definitions, even if limited, and treat them as their gospel.. Rather than contemplate and have the energy of this symbol swivel in mind, to process and let it permeate heart, body, and shape the mind and the synapses, people just take these definitions and apply them concretely, and they look at superficial behavior, rather than peer into the actual inner world and lens seen out of.

Your average person isn’t as capable in this area.. For if they were, these biases and behaviors wouldn’t pervade these communities of all.. Not even this one, but Socionics, MBTI.. Virtually every enneageam school there is…

I don’t expect someone to just have the mad contemplation and ability with symbolism that I’ve.. But there does need be a better understanding of types, so that those who do actually make all these attachments and take things as gospel, base upon right concepts and ideas.

Apart of the issue, I feel, is all these typists primarily base things on their own core type and Tritype. Their own lens taints their sight from seeing other dimensions of color in their own mountain range, in which they stand. They are on one side of the mountain.. Not seeing that mountain range (their core type).. From the other angle.
    A partial vista is viewed, rather than the panoramic view from space… From outside the barrier.. As space looking to Earth and watching its turn overtime, until more has seen of it..

What actually has inspired me to write a book of the enneagram, is that Timmy had me sit in on some of his typings.. He is an SLE, in socionics.. And I’m an IEI.. I noticed in his typing sessions, he was typing by this routine, very concrete way, and was showing descriptions of types. And I’d noticed how some wouldn’t have applied as much to an intuitive type (such as an Sp6).. I found myself telling his people to try imagine if it could apply for them as an intuitive type, and gave my depictions of how more it’d look..

I became a typist of my own, and I never use a questionnaire or descriptions; I’ve one question I made signature and the questions I ask thereafter all are relative to the typing to individual. And I’m now trying write my own book, and also add a more philosophical spin, and even incorporate a spiritual philosophy I’d made a few years ago as a teenager, into it..

But, I got frustrated by how others will type so concretely and literally by the definitions, not seeing past them any… For what else can present, the other view beyond.. And also with how people have mistyped me out of this limitation, and then I’d realization it actually all fits as a preamble to my own spiritual trilogy in to write of my own philosophy and even the name of the book is prelude.
    And I’ve a way to incorporate aromatherapy into it..

There is a lot of growing I’ve to do.. And trauma… I’ve, that will challenge me and my ego, with what I’ve set out to do.. But it’s my path..

I had three months ago emailed a monastery, a Tibetan one.. To be let out of my dysfunctional family that binds my health and has given me health challenges that are physical. And I want write away, contemplate undisturbed and venture my own inner space, that reflects aspect of outer, and to be able see more from outer, so that I may perceive even more for all this. I want enter more, trance meditation… Since I’ve been a young girl, I felt always an entity would come into my conscious, if I were to away isolate…. Away from towns and most people.
    A few years ago, prior to my know of enneagram, it made clear it was archangel metatron.. And now, I know metatron is the one who had come to Oscar Ichazo.. It felt so powerful to me.. And even I had gotten a small golden statue of Metatron, and it is over my bed. (This as well, was prior to knowing Meta’s correlation to the E. I only this summer had of this discovered)..
    I’ve had dreams that I wouldn’t here get into.. And I made this symbolism that I didn’t know at time, was actually related to the holy idea of a 4… I’ve told Damian about this, a tiny.

My physicality needs this rest as well, from my family and the world.. As I can know no health, around this.. It has reach height away from pressure that inhibits my growth.

My mother is on her own path towards gaining conscious.. But she is afar, and I’m not in a place of forgiveness.. My hurts and resentments brood on… Especially when I know a person will repeat these hurts.. Until evolution has reached, the metamorphosis taken place. My father in this lifetime will emerge conscious, but won’t transcend. My mother and sister have chance, and my mother will with this rate…

An apology only means anything when one has outgrown their defense and it is meant from the deep essence within. An apology until then is worth nothing. And, I never will be able to let go of my hurts… At full.. In better health, I see myself forgiving, but a never forgetting…

People who want apologies, they want something that isn’t meant, nor real. One should only want apology when a mind has matured to be able encompass the apology in action.

I had wanted write a book of MBTI.. When I was 17.. But I wasn’t expecting to involve in the enneagram, let alone to have be a preamble, my own trilogy…

I’d heard it once.. When I read Heidi Pribe’s Book, The INFP Survival Guide, the only book on INFP aside from the Asian author woman, of The INFP Book.. Which I too have this, but it wasn’t as captivating and was plain. And in Pribe’s book I’d seen the enneagram and it was this when I had first taken test. It typed me as a 4 core, with one point short of 2. This was because I was disintegrated. I’d known nothing of the lines, or anything.. My enneagram indulgence grew dormant after this, and I didn’t touch it for a few years (I just looked at the 4 on RH and an enneagram chart I had posted to my Facebook interested, that had shame, fear and anger, on it).. Until people were skeptical of my claiming self a 4w5..

That was what made me actually get into it more, because of my being bothered people dismissing what I said my own self to be.. And I wanted learn more and see why they were thinking this… So a friend (the social 5nibe talked of before) who gave me a giftcard to get me a microphone so he better could hear me on voice chat, I got that mic and also an enneagram book with spare balance… The Sacred Enneagram, and read that… 2 years ago, I had. I’ve been into the enneagram for 26 months..

That social 5 had bothered to do this, because I had made an intellectual server for just myself and he (completely, no one else is there), with our keen interests, and enigmatic musical gathering, and I made my own hoard channel of things I’ve stored. He and I would talk for hours, we both often fell asleep on these calls… And exchange rare music. He was trying teach me how to code.. I wasn’t that interested in this and so it discontinued, but he had wanted me to have this mic as he was streaming himself with coding jargon and a how do..

But, I read the Sacred Enneagram.. It isn’t as horrid as some other starter schools you’ve, as Chesnut. I was naive and almost had gotten Chesnut’s book.. But it wasn’t at Barnes and Noble, I’ve ptsd, and so I’ve a caseworker.. She’d gotten me Wisdom of the Enneagram.. I read the 4, and I’d the 8… Because I’d a crush on one…

Only this recently, have I actually gotten more to reading Wisdom.. Most things.. I don’t read front to cover… I intuit my way through, unless it is something purely factual.. As I’ve done with a few books on cannabis. I don’t tend like these books, though, as they strain my conscious, I lead with imagination and intuitive inference….

I always skip out of order. I will leave something for a few days, or even years, resume back to it where I’ve left..
    And.. This recently, I’ve started with the 1, then 9, 6, 5, and now I’m on the 2…

This content is 85% stuff I’ve known through my intuitive inferences and triad understandings… And I have skimmed things here and there from other authors and a few articles.. But they aren’t numerous as seeming.

I have learnt 15% around, from this recent reading.. This isn’t minuscule enough for my dismissal.. And it will in future serve me well.. But, for myself, much goes further with my own intuitive processing.

It is interesting to see how much people have based their understanding on bias, however.. Than of definitions more indigenous to the structure. Things will evolve overtime.. It’s just I see people conflating things.. This pertains a metaphor I’ve made in my book concerning anatomy I will not give here now.

I don’t see the enneagram as man-made, but an intricacy within all things alive. I don’t believe one needs be human to even have its structure. Line movements, and all… Therefore, I wouldn’t call the structure itself, just a bias of its own….

The things man-made are but the bias. They have polluted the lucidity that once flowed into minds.. With correct intention towards usage carving the schisms in brain.. For water to shape each synapse… And flow into the heart, and become blood of body on an energetic level. And allow life to generate within and for health to yield harvest… Inside and outside interactions both.

A sagacious soul is one rare in this world.. That is because wisdom is the ideal, the lessons learnt… Through both intellect and compassion, that merge to make wisdom.. And when one is sagacious, they’ve little need for a be on the Earth.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That golden statue over the bed of mine, is Metatron.. The experience I’d with Metatron in 2019.. And the angel I now know has be from my dreams, that has given me minor prophecies that came true in my life, with telling me when a stranger’s birthday was..

This will all entail in my book, itself…

The way my life has set up shows this, as well… This I have reflected on much, and will go as well into my book…

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That golden statue over the bed of mine, is Metatron.. The experience I’d with Metatron in 2019.. And the angel I now know has be from my dreams, that has given me minor prophecies that came true in my life, with telling me when a stranger’s birthday was..

This will all entail in my book, itself…

The way my life has set up shows this, as well… This I have reflected on much, and will go as well into my book…
    My focus on the enneagram is esoteric, rather than of man-made, flawed principle. And.. Certainly, Metatron had reached me, in indirect communication.. In dream, and in real life signs, because I’ve the intuitive capacities and differences to be able to make more the enneagram align with its intended use.

And, with my autism sensory differences, it makes easier to perceive energy, and when I go to the monastery, I know that Metatron is to enter more direct communications with me.. And my autism, and also my being a 4 core itself, of course, has made a monastery, where contact can be more, a more viable environment for myself.

I didn’t know as a child it would be Metatron, but at age 4 (interestingly enough, the year of my core type) I know that if I went away from people and society, out in nature, some being beyond the Earth would have contact with me.. I actually have writings somewhere, from when I’d been 17, where I write about how into contact, I will come with ones beyond the Earth, with knowledge unknown to most who dwell in the living.

Even when I’ve been faced near death, from abusive situations, I knew I would live, because there’s a purpose for myself, that is grand and beyond, that no one else is made to carry out… There are 6 times I could’ve died, and 4 are from violence. (My first time was at 2, when I’d a 105 fever upon being vaccinated, and I had be in the ER). Interestingly enough, 2 was the age my mother had reported me accurately guessing the winning race horse track in San Diego, where I’d gotten them 800$, a few times with my correct guessing. The other non-violent time I could’ve died was when I entrapped under a boat in Lake Elsinore.. My mother had put me up in a Christian youth group camp there, and I was taken.. I saw light, from a corner of eye, and I followed it… Made it back to shore.. I was under for 35 seconds, maybe. No adult had taken notice, and I was all alone, as I couldn’t befriend and didn’t want have common with other girls.. And so I sunk unacknowledged. One way I nearly died was by the hands of my father, and I will not here get into any violent times, from a bully, drunk man, and a night street incidence.

I knew I would live, because I’ve always felt I’ve a big purpose.. I knew I would live because I’m too different from others and have be made for something that not many can do, thereof. And I felt I would meet entities on this Earth, and even when I was 5, I’d told my mother I felt never I would die, and in my lifetime, there’d be no need of death.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if I faced 3 more near death experiences, and then I contemplated them all, and found an enneagram correlation and representation to each NDE. I see already how my vaccination can pertain to the 3, my father the 8, my bully who choked me was a 7w8.. The ones who tried run me over on their motorbike seemed reactive, one could’ve been a 6, one an 8. I had said that I wouldn’t entail, and I won’t further of anything violent….. Lake Elsinore was a 1 incidence, following the judgment and higher ideal… The light, rising up, perhaps as a symbol of my 4, swimming up to life, beyond my 4 sullen drowning.

With my autism, and with my being a 4, I do better away from people.. And my social lead makes for me want communicate something unknown, that would be meaningful and allow me be recognized gifted, within… It would allow for me to do at a monastery, where the highest state of conscious attains, where spirits can more easily communicate the living in direct form.

As a child, I even felt I would physically see the entity with my eyes awake. I expect this one day..
    Last edited by Braingel; 02-26-2023 at 07:22 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’d believed in Metatron as a concept since I was 4, through my intuitive feeling… And through this experience I had at 2 (I remember from this young, because I began reading at this age. I had more words to associate with, memory).

Though I didn’t know it was the angel Metatron until through signs and dreams, he came.. And he didn’t tell me it was him in the dream, I just saw an angel and he gave me a minor prophecy that came true, probably to show me, “Hey listen to this dream. I am communicating with you and this wasn’t your imagination.”

He just right before I awoke told me information… About a stranger, and her birthday.. And it was correct.

He didn’t tell me to ask this woman’s birthday, but I felt to.

And later on, I got the sign…. Of metatron…. with this symbol that came to my mind in meditation, I’d never seen it.. And it was Metatron’s geometry. I’d told a woman at the metaphycal store I’d this meditation in, on their amethyst bed, about how I’d an angel contacting me.. She didn’t say anything, but then I saw later a poster and the very statue in my room (in the very back of the store where I’d not been, and I just felt intuitively to go back there after I meditated in their soul lounge, on the amethyst charged bed)in that store and recognized it metatron and the woman herself said in her mind, she was thinking what I described was metatron, to her, prior to my getting on the bed.. But she hadn’t told me. There are other signs…. A lot of them…
    Last edited by Braingel; 02-26-2023 at 08:48 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, since I’ve gotten into my whole meditative, signs, and dream interactions with Metatron, I feel that it is necessary to explain to others, how the enneagram, as modern known today, has formed. There are some who wouldn’t know..

Oscar Ichazo had when he had been taking LSD, interaction with archangel Metatron.. Metatron had given him the system… The entire enneagram as today is known, bases on the interaction between Ichazo and Metatron.
    This isn’t the original conception of enneagram, but the type structures start all here…
    Naranjo was another spiritually inclined man, and Ichazo and he together had worked, on some things.. Meaning that Metatron would’ve also been present here..

If one is an esoteric, it would do well to know that the enneagram isn’t man-made, but a spiritually intrinsic mean that reflects in my opinion, all things living.

The ones who are esoteric-minded already would of this know.

The enneagram isn’t man-made, but what is man-made is the bias, streotypes, and incorrect understanding that has lead to misinterpretation…

Archangel Metatron is an Islamic angel, and he also has mentioned in the book of Enoc, which was removed from the Bible, but apart of it once.

In order for the enneagram to mean anything, the misunderstandings and biases have abolish from the conscious of man, in their undertaking enneagram study.. Otherwise, you follow man, rather than inherent working. The following of man is ego.. And teachings from bias aren’t real.. And lead to nowhere but perpetuation of ego games, and a warped perception one has grown…

The enneagram isn’t this pop psychology, or this “fun” slap-on label as people treat to it as.

And.. It is deeply personal to one’s own spiritual path, so if one maligns the path of another, from their incorrect human biases, they delude the path of growth for another human. There are cases where there are people who graciously define a type too loosely, and others where it’s constricted, both cases lead to the conflation of one type for another.

I’ve made a metaphor of mind states and other things that are in my book.. I am writing.. But people don’t realize what is human bias, and what is intricacy to the living.

I feel more than anything, the line movement is most significant. And why I believe this I have written in my yet to come book… But if one isn’t averting on the movements of a conscious, their understanding is futile of enneagram….

The enneagram is intended to heal man and woman, to transcend beyond the human survival mechanisms and make more conscious choice, living…

But a man’s ego doesn’t heal…. It reinforces hell of the Earth.

The reason why one hurts when others try impede on one’s own path, is because there is taking away from one’s own walking.. And for those who have correctly set eye on which track they’re on, the others deny, try move them from their track… And humiliate them for their being in track, that actually is correct of their standing.

I wish people could put aside their biases… And contemplate on matters.. But, I realize that the bias is reflective of average and lower health level. I am not of health my own self, but I’m devastatingly contemplative, and it is all I live in… Excessive contemplation takes away from living itself, and I’m not out in the world.. I’m not made that much to be, but the amount of self-absorption and contemplation is pathology in its own. I’m reversed to most; they aren’t contemplative enough, I too much am.

People had misunderstood my whole not trying change who someone is.. In Damian’s group.. By trying make one remove from their own path and instill with traits they’ve not, to develop and acquire skills not of their own existence making.. That is abuse on a spiritual level… To expect a sensor to just brainstorm would lead nowhere but neurosis for they, for an intuitive type, a focus of all surroundings and detail just as much so, tantamounts torture.

People want everyone to develop equally, in a world where development and presentations were made to be of dissimilarity to enable the turn of the Earth… Much as the enneagram wheel its own. Each type a place within the sphere, trying complete its turn, the human development repeating as the Earth orbits same… 4 the unexplored, lonesome Antarctica at lowest point.. There are 7 recognized continents, but.. I see more to this..

This ubiquitous belief does no well, in this egalitarian society.. I don’t mean to take rights of another away, but that one shouldn’t expect of one, what they’ve not, and what they aren’t made of do. Because all others do is admonish one for not developing as how they expect, as they have preconceived notion, before their conscious stands tall enough on own, and has fed them malnourished.. To where they can’t see beyond.. Attaching to the societal realm and its expecting.. When society is more man-made then even the false enneagram conceptions their self.

Apart of what inhibits spiritual potential is the ignorance of individual.. And looking at the enneagram itself, which types majority comprise, it isn’t surprise for why individuals means overlook.. The attachment types and 2 most common… A 3w4 would be most individualistic by core alone.. And a 4 fixed one that’s 9 or 6 can be..

What happens is that because these types are more prevalent, and their nature is to adapt to, and introject, they in their average or lower health set to expectation of this collective notion.. With no allowance for other presentation.

Society would falter if you’d a lack of these 2’s, 3’s, 6’s, and 9’s… But the excess of the unhealthier and average presentation makes for a world that overlooks to intricacy within one’s own.

Of course, I am too self-concerned…. I am egocentric and my focus averts inside. I’ve my own biases from this, but in a world where individual means neglect.. My insights would be rain to a drought…

There isn’t enough individual focus. People are expected to go to school, study the same things K-12, attend school in a way that makes hard for someone unmade to just home school… Everyone is viewed as an adult at 18 (though in some countries it is 16, 17, 19, 20, or 21, and Mississippi has it at 21, Nebraska, 19), irregardless or not if they actually are… The pressure is for most people in the late teens and early twenties to attend college or have a job. I’m of this age, and I do neither… I do not care what thinks me to, as long as one doesn’t chide me abusively, which has happened for my lacking this… Those two things mean nothing to myself, but when someone will call me worthless… A nobody.. Call me a loser, and overlook me, this is an issue, in this collevtive expectation. I’d one person infe call me a “NEET”, which I’d learnt is slang for “no education or employment”. This feels a derogatory term to dismiss one’s own path, their inherent challenges… And just someone’s individual development altogether.

People all expect to go to psychotherapy or take meds as their treatment… For emotional malady.. If you don’t want either, you are “treatment resistant”… Irregardless of this actually is the path correct for one’s own or not. All women are expected to wear bras (I don’t wear one, most times). People don’t account for developmental delays, as with autism, and lack things in place for an autistic person more to thrive for their own developmental level… Instead, the autistic are expected to adapt to society… If they cannot or are unwilling, they are left to their own.. For myself, I am choosing go to that monastery, because it is my path.

People are assumed to live in the daytime… And so there are few towns that are open all night, unless they amass millions.. It overlooks that some may have circadian rhythm more nocturnally aligned…

People assume anyone over 18 is ready for anything adult… A doctor prescribes a ”standard” med, rather than of actually testing for the genetically compatible for one’s own DNA, ruling out reactions and what actually can work with body well.

People judge others by their generation, for their behavior. The only thing you can accurately apply to this, is universalities, such as what was around in that time (a lack of cell phone, for instance)…

There is not enough honoring of what is relative, individual to a person. A lack of relation to self perpetuates trauma throughout ages in this world…

I am too self-focused, and so I am atypical in that I am too connected to my own self, disconnected and oblivious to what is around, even though I observe and recognize what clearly doesn’t fit me, as I’ve entailed, all these things above that don’t apply to my own case….

People even base something as diverse as autism, the same.. Expect someone with what formerly knew as Asperger’s… To do something because they know someone with Asperger’s who can do it, or have Asperger’s and “can do it”.. Overlooking where on the spectrum the person actually is in..

I more than anything, despise this tendency to culture, to group.. I hate it even when someone tells me, ”I know how you feel.” When I mention my molest or abusive history.. They don’t perceive or feel as me, they don’t have the same lens.. The same thoughts from the trauma have not arose.

I dislike the MeToo movement, though I can respect that for some people, that is their journey and what comforts and heals them.

I also, now understanding typology, understand why others are this way at a majority.. And I realize that they were made to be this way… And I won’t ask they change. They can process through the MeToo.. That’s something that works for them as an individual. I don’t want them assuming me capable because ”another autistic person can do that”. I want my own pace respected… A judge can’t just render me needing be conserved by my mother and father who present with abusive handling of my autism… Because they view me “treatment resistant”, when most things aren’t made for me… Because I’m not in college or working.. And don’t contribute to society in traditional mean… It was harmful for me to be in an adult ward and put in an adult mental health facility, transferred from a child’s one, right on my 18th birthday…. I wasn’t ready for that developmentally, and the world assumed, it made a generalization and put me in it.

And for society to heal, this individual does have honor, and this actually explains in the spiritual philosophy I earlier mentioned in my other post… Otherwise you traumatize a person in the assumption of them, rather seeing into them.

Behaviors don’t even motivate same. An autistic person who doesn’t look in the eyes isn’t necessarily trying be rude, whereas it can be rude for another to do that if that’s their intending.. Someone can say, “It wasn’t that bad of a molest” as an attempt to help look on “bright side” (a horrible thing, but there are some people who would mean well), or as my mother, to abuse and diminish the person of their being upset. A child who touches their mother’s breast isn’t the same as a grown man or woman who gropes another, and a grown up worh Down syndrome who engages this behavior doesn’t mean it the same as another adult..

The world not be so miserable a place.. If people set aside and aligned.. With the natural workings I’ve observed and have made into a philosophy. I realized it, and put it into symbolism.. But I was t the creator, outside of the symbol… And realizing their tie. The creator is the one who has made this illusion of living, itself. The time as the veil..

I am the creator of its symbolism and putting it conceptually into form, the human mind can process…

I am its creator and warden.. It is something I was seen to do, it is something only I could’ve created and I am designed as how am, to be able fulfill what I was born make and put into the conscious of life.

This is why I differ the way I do, this is why I’ve autism, this is why Metatron has reached me out.. I never suck him, he appeared to me in the dream… Even though I had spiritually yearned. And my prayer I made, he came even though I didn’t ask for him.. It was to show to my purpose or for otherwise my life to end. In a time of turmoil… When I’d no will to live (I couldn’t handle my loss, my abuse, anything of this world I wasn’t for made).. And I asked for what I knew would be my future, something grand and revolutionary.. For it to come into conscious.. And a few weeks later I had the realization out of my contemplation of my symbol and I finalized it a bit later.. Metatron came a year and a half later in the dream, before I finalized it.

My mother not long after I prayed and made my own philosophy, had told me of my INFJ grandmother’s vision in her coma she had, her first time before passing.. Of my future with impacting lives of the mass.. And it for what I knew as a little girl.. This was before Metatron came.. But my mother just shared that and I hadn’t known this of my grandmother. My mother kept it secretly.

My inertia has prevented its birth. It made 5 years ago, exactly this month.. A few weeks ago.. No longer I can call it almost 5.. I haven’t even copyrighted it yet…
    Last edited by Braingel; 02-27-2023 at 04:02 AM.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I’d written I wrote, because it has do with me as a fantasy and frustration core type.. There is a picture attached to it, but this website never uploads my pictures, even if I copy the picture and passage it, rather than try upload. It’s a pestilence…

My writing:

Do you know what I have hoarded all of these books, for?.. Books I’ve never touched.. I’ve skimmed a bit of the rock ones for esoteric purpose.. (There are many other books, I just don’t feel like having to go through every single thing I’ve hoarded, and these are what are in front of me)….

All these books.. I hated this society so much.. I feel so unmade to be in it.. I feel so uncared for within it…

I was studying bushcraft at one point… I was hoarding all these books for a future, to where if I ever wanted get out of this shithole.. If I amassed success as an author, or if I had a few people.. I would have the library.. And people would learn from their own study… Things.. From the library, spend all day learning… And then just have a few medically trained people… And they can deal with things.. Only they retain connection to society so they have experience, going a few times of year to the continents in rotated turn, perhaps also to acquire more of what runs low.. I would get essential oil distillers to make some concoctions and meds… Someone would study pharmaceutics…

Every single other thing imaginable, was to learn from independent study…. There wouldn’t ever be even, a formal school..

It was my will to evade society, if a monastery couldn’t ever work out.. I’ve not yet been accepted into a Tibetan one.. And the only viable alternative to the taking of my own life…

I never was made for this society.. I differ so vastly from the mass.. And I belong out of it.. I plan to be in a monastery…. I’ve yet to hear back, but they’re under renovation.

Any book at a used bookstore.. I grabbed. That I felt could use in a library.. For the future…. For people to learn raw, bare of bone… And live in a more meaningful way of life, an esoteric one, devoid of the limitations this modern society bestows mankind.

All that I’ve done the last 3 years is idealize my fantasies of getting out of a world where I never mattered and that is mundane and devoid of anything that aligns spirit. The fantasy has been for 7 years, but the hoarding and sole living in the fantasy has been for the 3.

My discord name had once been “in my head, not society”. What this had meant is I dwell in my own fantasy and inner vision of how a society ought be… And visualized how it would look and be.. I ignored everything out in society, altogether, outside offline.. Where I gave away to people, in attempt to be seen….
    And all I did almost all those days was just fantasize and voice my own frustrations with this mundanity most live in, and of my pains with it. Even I would online talk with others of this imagined utopia.

I’d fantasized living in Antarctica, a lot… I would see myself within the snow and freezing, staring out a window.. And spending all my days there writing, around people who care truly (about what I’ve endured, and they see me for who I am, value my gifts, value my focus on intrinsic matters), who are evolved spiritually.. And astral projecting.. And showing the world overtime, how much better of a society it is… When authenticity and spirituality focus are given.
    Then some will try this, gain health. And they’d finally value me and what I’ve gone through and also my intricacies..

I’d envisioned how spirits would come to the society, because it was a place of sagacity, and a conscious could perceive entities… Directly interact.. Where a mind is so connected in, that it can change physical appearance..

Once I had read in Leo Tolstoy’s Children Tales book, how he had silk worm farm.. This made my mind immediately go to my fantasy, have silk worms to make own clothes from… That whole thought process, I’d entailed; https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?st...00006858066927

I’d gotten books on (note: this is just from memory);
    -reptiles
    -stones (plus a geology fieldbook)
    -health
    -nursing
    -first aid
    -that Gray’s Anatomy medical/surgery and healthcare book..
    -birds
    -plants
    -gardening
    -copies of classic literature, and extra copies of them (To Kill a Mocking Bird, the Wizard of Oz, Nathaniel Hawthorne’s Tangelwood Tales, a Greek Mythology book, The Secret Garden, Huckleberry Finn)
    -meteorology (weather)
    -psychology
    -grammar books
    -a medical diagnostic book
    -an American Sign Language book
    -backpacking/camping books
    -fish
    -Dictionary
    A thesaurus
    -Trees
    -books on various angels and a fairy encyclopedia
    -various religious scripture books, that only would be available to people who were developed, enough.. No one who hadn’t yet reached adolescence for their own pace would’ve been allowed to expose… So as to not adulterate a mind with any ideas (so if they wanted believe, it wasn’t instilled and their own volition), and with hope more to analyze patterns accross religions
    -horses
    -an equine acupuncture book
    -an acupressure book
    -an astronomy book
    -an herbal encyclopedia
    -A relaxation technique book
    -I’d a book I just decided to get about how to properly care for a per fish, and I had this book not initially for the llan, but it would’ve been apart of it. There are other books that would’ve added that weren’t for it, as well, and I won’t enlist them all, but an iridology textbook and stem cell, neuroscience center prefrontal cortex book (Neurobiology of the Prefrontal Cortex) and nerve book would’ve been some that added..
    -I had gotten my mother’s adult development textbook and added it, as well as her geography and sexual development ones..
    -when at my grandfather’s I had gotten my now deceased grandmother’s child care and development textbook…
    -at my grandfather’s, I also had dug up this “essential Einstein” book, Mark Twain autobiography, and even a Plato one (essential), but I don’t like the idea of having philosophy books that aren’t my own, as it makes me to feel lesser original.
    -a poodle book
    -grizzly bears
    -a prehistoric book on ice age voyage

I also got a few supplies for nursing, such as a flip book anatomy reference, and a fluid one.. Every time I’ve gotten acupuncture, I’ve also taken a few needles from my acupuncturist and stored them…

And I’d just stick them away.. I hoard in general. It isn’t for this fantasy I’ve had…. I hoard all kinds of things, for my own intellectual endeavors, that I always put off.. Such as my books I’ve gotten on neuroscience and psychology, even darker psychology…
    Then of information to understand physical anatomy so I could alter it myself, in my face..
    That I hadn’t gotten to either, around reading..

The only philosophy necessary would be the own one that I’d made, and it would be the basis.

That is how alienated I have felt from humanity, that is how much disdain I’ve for society, as it operates its way… That is how much I have felt I do not belong in this world.. And how devalued and uncared for I’ve felt… And frustrated by this… And for the mundanity itself.

I had wanted to help humanity and felt I could.. I was very idealistic and saw to a going about it.. But as I felt more uncared for, contemplated how unreal care is in an average psyche… I just wanted to live in a place where my own fantasies and ideal could become… And where I was valued and seen for who I was…

My existence is one that isn’t made relate to Another… With my core in 4, with my autism… With my introversion.. I have the social lead, that one cursing thing.. But it is a mutation. It is a deformity for the core and autism I with, present..

Instead, I will show the mass what insights give from my own conscious.. Distant away, forever in monastic pursuit… Or completely out of the societal illusion. If I were to break way, with a few people, and things germinated therein.
    My poems to publish if doctors were to go to the states… I’d entrust they take my means, and they’d publicize.. Unless of course online there was way, and I communicate through a Skype… To a publisher.. People would know of me, and as one who broke away.. I’d be in the news with it.. The trauma would be known, I’ve endured by this time… And if it had hit news, when poems release, others would see them.. A massive amount of these others.

For my inherent making.. I make for the display of my own insights and inner world… I communicate my own experiencing. Others are made to see, from me learn.. From me move, move emotionally from the things I dive within my depths, pulling out the rocks. All my crystalline insights to see to their translucency, beyond just my own inner dwell..

Others can see these stones, as they display.. Almost as if a museum.
    The insights from my own processing make for different exhibits.. Fossilized from the Fi-Si, in my own psyche.. And I’ve broken off a fragment, put out into the world for a see.. So no longer that fragment lies under mud inside me. It excavates out, and some may try and smash what has given… Into pieces… They’d make a new form, with my idea, some people would.. And evolve things on throughout own conscious.. As Earth keeps turning round its orbit.

For a body to pass, wear down and degrade in memories so that lesser one is to remember.. The excavations unless polished so well, they decompose. All this life now that lives through me, that went to my heart, my mind to formulate stones… That is all that will give remain upon my passing. A milestone from those time periods they went through.

One only can carry through memory, me.. In their mental hand, the stones that materialized through my emotional and intellectual pressures.. When my body becomes no more, the life to pressure stones more is none.

(Most of these books were used… But, some were new. All the ones in this picture, but the nursing book, which was 69 cents, and the Grey’s Anatomy book, which was in the library of this house when it was bought with the owners having left all the books on the shelf, was not new. 70% are used, 28% new, 2% passed down with no pay).

People wonder how I am Ni plus…. In model G, when I so negatively present.. This is how, right here.. This idealistic vision of the future.. And the Te PolR plus.

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko also tries correlate socionics to nervous system, which isn’t suited for cognitive operation itself, but it can very much correlate to the enneagram, where the emotional and Limbic centers within one unleash energy to engage the world and that directly perceive and process the energy.
    The nervous system has a lot to do with cognition.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve put off my old writings.. I keep writing new ones.. This one I wrote tonight, I’ll have put my older writings I hadn’t here, at a time I feel like it and remember..

I want give my own thoughts, on how people view typologies as the enneagram, and with “self-help” concepts..

People, when one has entered enough conscious of so doing.. Generally it is once one hits the teens.. And the collective expectation is by the age of “majority” in its country, and some more versed in psychology would set to it 25, the “average” age a brain has developed to that of an adult capacity..
    Will put it all on the individual, for a being responsible for all their life happenings…

This is issue for reason that life is symbiotic. (It also is issue that it ignores relativity, but that isn’t the point of this ranting. I ranted this yesterday, already).

One cannot change without their own will…. Even a lower conscious, a child, or someone with IQ impair, they cannot have an outside force penetrate in, and directly make the person see how they will. There will be outside influences that inevitably effect how one sees from their childhood.. This is what makes child abuse such a pervasive occurrence, in this society; a child learns to abuse, the way they do is relative to their own who structure and inherent temperament .. And they go on to abuse the self or others.. And even self-abuse is to impact another, and the abuse outside of one’s own affects their life choices, with limits that come consequentially…

But there is the universality, as well. One can choose to move to an area where pollution is less.. But it doesn’t rid the overall pollution in air. One cannot perform surgery on their self, especially they cannot on their backside, where it is of impossibility to reach..

My issue with this mentality that everyone is responsible for whatever comes their life, is that it takes a focus off very real matters that taint perceptions, both developing and fully developed ones.. And especially with attachment types pervading most, society.. Being more prone to introjection, they would most be affected (2 and 1, super ego types, would also very much be if they’re social lead and have attachment fixes).. And being the most common types would mean their behaviors most shape society itself, and the evolutionary path of life itself.. Not just with human, but even the Earth.

If an individual mind heals, the Earth has come closer to being less its purgatory way..

But you cannot put all responsibility on the individual their own self, for what happens their way.. There are some things that one cannot manage alone.. Through inherent deficits, through which things being out of their reach to be able reform…

It is an irony, that people have this mentality. Because they tout collectivism and an egalitarian world view.. But these principles, that ignore life’s symbiotic intricacy, put to it all on the individual their own self. When the world wants “work together”..

I don’t see matters needing “work together” for most things…. But it will require efforts for some things, to abolish matters that apply universally.

You can’t put something all on another, because that ignores the way this life works.. It is convenient for an ego to put to this, because it makes less burden.

What only can expect is for someone to with what they their own selves only can dictate, eventually, when they have enough conscious at their own individual development, have a do.

I never have been a fan of anything self-help, unless you count the enneagram, and meyers Briggs such. And this is because I prefer follow my own intuitive perceptions.. However, those who follow self-help concepts that ignore the inherent energies and ways things are made to be… This doesn’t get anywhere.

If life was made for someone to take complete responsibility in all things.. There wouldn’t be such diversity, with blind spots another has.

It is a pestilence that people resist nature itself.. Both abstractly as I here mean, and physically.

More than anything, the mean that gets in a way of an optimal life.. A spiritually fulfilled one, with a healthy society, is this resistance.

A life doesn’t get develop its own course, and to know health as the brain forms, because of the bias towards synthetic, more of a convenience replacements.

Life is as shallow as it is because people become societal byproducts, and because they ignore inherent making… Their needs, their traits they actually were born with.. And most try and strain a self to their impossibility. They expect this of onself and of other selves. And it makes false selves and a false conscious making society, of what sets its “expectation”… So, society is a collection of mostly false selves generating energy through synapses, and the emotions that have wired therein, established beliefs, and the emotions have propelled action to reenact further falsehood.

The expectation is instilled in one’s own, what they are for alive and what energy generates naturally from they.

The true path of spiritual growth isn’t to try and adapt to a false concept… It is to surrender to the divinity within. Society isn’t acknowledging of the divine… And wants breed what purports its continued concepts…And false narratives. With care that is conditional, rather than a spiritual, unconditional love. Care that only is instinctive to serve survival of self, and what lives on through time to serve the false society.

When someone surrenders to live as made, the world comes closer to be more worthwhile.. And as more selves surrender this, surrender to universal intricacy is a becoming. There aren’t as many universal as there are, individual means.

And people realize this on an intuitive level, with how they put it all on someone. However, this putting all on ignores what one is made for… Because no one will make to solicit energies to interact in all living and even inanimate aspects.
    So, their intuitive instinct is shortsighted, and it is of the ego and failed realization.

There is no allowance for diversity, in this world… In the mind that determines how society governs.. The social mind…

Children raise to instinctively reject and bully those who conflict normalcy. Because this is the types they are born towards a propensity of, and they absorb the adults around that mostly, engage this very behavior, never outgrown.. And it’s continued throughout time, with persecuting minority.. Because it is seen as what is normal to do on the subconscious level.

At some point, those who governed from instincts, and had come together to establish society… They’d reinforced it to disparage races, disabilities, and any trait alien to the collectivity.. And it has introjected since.

It is nature to oppose what conflicts comfort, in the wiring of most.. To some, my ideas will sound foreign, even toxic.. Because they wire in every fiber of being, with their conditioning, to otherwise know what I’ve said.

Whether or not people are aware, most people have wired to bias against others who have traits that aren’t conducive to society, that aren’t understood.. To have unconventional lifestyle and beliefs… That don’t serve to uphold society…

This is why I’ve been looked down on by some, for rather than going to college, go to a domestic violence shelter, or work a job… For my plan to instead try and live in a monastery to evade the dysfunction of my raising.

And they do not see the illusory stitchings that have woven through the minds of past synapses that have passed and absorbed other brains.. To enter through their own eyes and ears… And have that energy shape their neurobiology.

Your brain and nervous system aren’t your own.. Most of yours aren’t.

No one’s is fully.. But more than the average person, I’d have to say mine is more, with my intensive contemplations and reflections, to which even through reflection I here write this.

5 years ago, when I’d contemplated this all as a teenager.. I made a profound metaphor that I made in a book I never wrote beyond the skeleton and preface of…

I’d once written that if everyone contemplated each day for a bit of time, this world would be half its had issue. I wanted schools to force rather than all this bullshit curriculum that instills a mind needlessly, to have a few day retreat, as a requirement for a graduation… Where each youth at some point before their education has finished (at their own pace) sits still, with only minimal things in a room (journal and pen, and a sketchbook).. For two or three days. With the allowance of perhaps two books, only.. Of their choosing.. But to have access, they must first have drawn, written, or have had insights that have come.

I’d written that politics would have no need for anything, if people looked at how things work course… Have esoteric know, rather than man-made bias. I’ve never cared for politics, or bothered their study..

How one cannot do any wrong, truly, until he or she knows so well his or her own.. To be able have made calculated, a decision…

Though this last one.. I know consciously, yet my subconscious disagrees, with my breeding and nervous system, how abuse has crystallized in.

But.. With society basing on the individual itself, no society existent without the presence of a human individual… Until there become more individuals… It is such issue the universality treats as deciding factor for expectations.

What I’ve said about no nervous system being fully one’s own, also makes point of the symbiotic. Whilst the individual has more role in a society, inevitably, there are some things that will shape another..

The rubbing of a back as one cries.. This releases endorphins within a body. It shapes a brain, it makes it feel more cared for.. If there is trauma, and someone strokes over area where it triggers memory.. This would impact the person, and the trauma that had occurred was outside of the self.. The slapping of another.. This would result in a brain to wire.. One’s core type determines how the wiring occurs; to dissociate, to react back… A female vessel cannot impregnate without outside force.. To mingle her own egg and merge DNA..

All these human interactions shape the nervous system.. The Limbic system throughout body; nerves, amygdala, hippocampus (olfactory system, but this wouldn’t as much be play in this specific case, unless there is perhaps a smell that reminds them, of when they were brainwashed, a mildew smell of a room. That scent may conjure a mental imagery of satan, or the felt emotions when the child was told this.. The senses all trigger with input that has banked its prior processing. The MBTI type woild determine if it’s a symbol, sensory feeling, conscious emotion.. And the enneagram the emotional state. Perhaps mbti would occur it’s process the prefrontal cortex, the amygdala the enneagram)…

What I was aiming for was less a physical way, with how most have a wired nervous system from beliefs that instill.

Imagine a child is told cannabis is a diabolical “drug”. And they were shown documentaries of this, and extreme reactions.. This child, even though cannabis isn’t dangerous, would go on to each time they hear the word cannabis, have in their body-mind-heart, an energetic occurrence.. That pushes fight/flight. This is how cannabis had for years, permeated rumor of its alleged harm…

This was a mental instilling into the child. They absorbed this with their ears.. And that input traversed its Limbic system..

This is how much outside influence can affect another… It wouldn’t be a choice of that child who grows up as an adult, to fear cannabis.. However, whether the adult (or even a teenager who has a higher conscious) educates their own self or not, would be a choice.

One can’t expect that person to just not spread misinformation, though.. Because that adult’s nervous system would wire to search for info that validates its own nervous system.. It would look for studies that purport its bias, unless they had a very strong 5 influence.

Therefore, it would be the “responsibility “ of healthcare to correct information. Because most people would attach to their opinions….

The ones who ”look after” those nervous systems in that way.. Because they were made to, have the skills and directed energies towards that type of input.

How one chooses to research isn’t a full choice. Their conditioning limited their bias.. And the information out there, correct or incorrect were choices chosen to make, but what the focus was in how they made of this choice, wasn’t fully.

If someone ignored this after, it more would be the choice, to follow now, their nervous system.. Even though that nervous system would’ve pulled strong.. They can now choose to process their bias, or to let it continue ruling their decisions regarding cannabis.

Yet if one were to put it on that cannabis aversive person, to know.. It would tantamount the expectation for the child they once were, to be able inform on the matter.. Because their Limbic system processing that specific input would reflect the level of child’s, and the adult faculty wouldn’t be able to talk over; “parent” that… They weren’t a 5 core, strong wing, or fix, they didn’t have that capability. So, a doctor or researcher who does posesss that influence, would need tell.

A 6w5 would likely have been using their 5 wing in this case, to research how “evil” cannabis is.. To support and confirm their fear.. Or to seek out a church authority, where others would also be misguided.

I am a 4w5… And I grew up taught that cannabis was evil, yet I was curious and did my own research, about it… As my conscious had grown.. And I tried it at 18.. Had a bad experience that made me to feel horribly.. Yet that didn’t scare me, and I continued to research it.. And I’ve taken a lot of CBD, and it’s actually helped my fibromyalgia.

Now with my acquired knowledge and intuitive understanding of cannabis, my 1 influence feels it would be my obligation to inform another, who wouldn’t know.. If it was a Christian afraid, I’d show them a Biblical verse that states Kannabosm (which is cannabis in the Bible). I’m not religious, but I would show them this, and explain cannabis found on biblical remain.. (I had taught an ignorant nurse practitioner on Facebook, who accuses me of fraudulent advice, when I told a man cbd counter addiction)…

My wing 5 enabled me to move beyond that bias of my upbringing. But there are biases from my childhood I’d have harder time with… Because I don’t lead with areas that would surmount of those.

What has scared me about cannabis is getting better, and no longer suffering… Not having others to see it, without a brain scan to show my PTSD… That is my 4 core bias.. And that’s what had made me to stop taking as much cbd…
    That shows that I have growing to do, to build deeper with self, and just know in my own self how much I’ve suffered.. For it to not matter if others see or know… I should say specifically it is my *social* 4 bias…. Because a socially blinded 4 wouldn’t as much care. Especially if they’ve no 6 in them.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    The nervous system concerns the Limbic system.. The prefrontal cortex is in it, which would be cognition.. However, the amygdala and hippocampus are for mar concerned. The olfactory system, the sense of smell, is just as much.. Which is why the sense of smell pulls out strongest emotional reactions; it processes directly to brain, rather than filtering through.. It is a downpour, not droplets that first hit a ceiling, then drop down overtime, slowly..

The nervous system is more enneageam anatomy, than of Socionics..

The only thing that may have role, is sensors or IP types may process more emotionally, with their even more focus on scent.. An IEI has Si plus… As would an SLI.. An ILI and SEI may repulse more.. I am very impacted by comforting scents, and I am a model G (and A) IEI.. Even though some would type me Eie.. They misconstrue my 4 core’s 2 line with Fe-.. I’ve.. from started my Ni plus many times in this very thread, the one above which you commented very much so. I would have to say I use both vortical synergetic and dialectical algorithm a lot, but that I use vortical more… This can explain possibly through DCNH.
    (There is a Model G typist named Lamb Sauce who types me IEI-H.. But I see myself most likely being an IEI-C)…

Dominance in SP in the enneagram would accentuate sensorial focuses in an IP type…

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The socionics type would dicyate how it processes in symbolism, through sensory sensation (prefrontal cortex).. But the actual perception is the enneagram. And model G tries focus on the perception, which steps outside of its boundary. However, this makes it very good for the enneagram..

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The socionics type would dicyate how it processes in symbolism, through sensory sensation (prefrontal cortex).. But the actual perception is the enneagram. And model G tries focus on the perception, which steps outside of its boundary. However, this makes it very good for the enneagram..
    Socionics types don't just process symbolism. That probably why Exodus types you IEI.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics types don't just process symbolism. That probably why Exodus types you IEI.
    Socionics isn’t supposed to be about the Limbic system, other than the prefrontal cortex. This is of course not something I’ve studied in a brain scan, but it’s my intuitive understanding of how the Limbic system works, and then how enneagram and socionics work.

Exodus doesn’t just type me as an IEI, because of this. He actually thought I was an Eie before he interacted with me a lot in VC, and didn’t fully eliminate it as a possibility until he met me as a person (we met up and has around a 6 hour interaction). Exodus types me as an IEI, because there’s nothing extroverted about me, in my demeanor, and he saw that I’m not PolR Si, and don’t have good Te. He couldn’t see me as an Si PolR, and couldn’t see me as an Fe base or a Te role.

I have complex post traumatic stress disorder. That isn’t related to socionics type; that’s related to chronic abuse, that begins with child emotional neglect (someone can’t develop cptsd without that.. But my cptsd is from chronic child abuse and even abuse up to now). If you are going to type by that, then yeah, I’d be an “IEE”, But all cptsd requires is chronic abuse, and I still haven’t gotten out of that…

Even if you go by Model G, I don’t have Si minus or Fi plus, I am not a rational base of a process type, so… If someone had type me as a type with a “bad nervous system”, it would have to be IEE.. But me with delta values is bad.. As is an ignorer of Ni.. But it shares the +/- charges I have, and it is a result and irrational type.

In model G, the only things people can type me as that would fit, would be IEI-C, IEI-D, or IEE-H… Nothing else works, with my function charges and my renin dichotomy.

I’ve Si plus, as I value things such as aromatherapy, ASMR, and even will soliloquize “mm” when eating pleasant food.. And “this feels good”, I will think or have pleasant imagery.. I am not aversive to Si and don’t focus on negative sensations. I even ignore my physical sensation of hunger, at the expense I focus on only pleasant sensations. And I like my blood drawn.

Just yesterday, as I was being tested for what kind of autoimmune, I had written this to my Facebook:

I enjoy my blood being drawn.. Not sarcasm. 4 core, Se suggestive. It’s relaxing, to me.. (I’ve had a shot in my ass this summer, and it wasn’t a slight pinch for me).
    My only concern would be how many times a vein can puncture without collapsing..

This is not apart of the Facebook post: My sister would be SEE in model G, and she always screams and flinches when she has her blood taken…
    Last edited by Braingel; 02-28-2023 at 07:01 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I explained how it would work last night, but how socionics would interplay the nervous system, would be how the person receives the info.. My whole cannabis depiction in my post before my response to you.. If someone was told over and over cannabis is satanic, then their socionics type would determine how the information is received.. If the sensory input is paid attention to, with what the smell was at time.. If it smelt of mildew, and the person enters a mildew, they would then associate the smell with satan.. If it was an IEI or ILI, then they may have a mental imagery of the satan, and have a metaphor in their mind…

How the person reacts and emotionally is moved, would concern its enneagram type.. I made a metaphor of this that now is not my time to give, but for brief, the enneagram is of the heart, and the brain would more be socionics, other than the emotional centers of the brain… And the brain signals the heart, and the emotions pump out the emotion to the body.. And the emotional centers of the brain trigger the signals that spread to the nerves.. That’s more the enneagram type…

The only thing a socio types governs in this emotional reaction is how the stimuli processes.. Somatically, as a direct feeling, as an image/symbolism.. As an knternal
    dialogue.. Then this information would go directly to the amygdala, and socionics isn’t about the amygdala…

Things unrelated to enneagram type even can affect these things, such as drugs and PTSD.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something like cannabis can completely rewire how much someone reacts and their nervous system level (so if socionics was +/- based, you could change types completely and this shouldn’t be, because how one processes info is fixed), as can some psychotropic drugs.. This summer, all I took was CBD for my physical illness that began to onset. It really chilled me out. I enjoyed the feeling, but I didn’t like how it made me to feel a zombie overtime, and I also explained more to why I stopped its taking in my last night post in this thread, related to my social 4 core.

The enneagram isn’t as fixed as socionics.. You’ve the lines and instincts can also change which shows more when stressed out. I feel that it is concept of how an animal can change survival mechanism of a priority in its environment shifts.

Socionics type also would change, if you base it in nervous system, if someone integrates or disintegrates their E type.. This can happen with DCNH, which is close enough to the enneagram.. But actual socionics shouldn’t be like this; it is intended to be fixed.
    Last edited by Braingel; 02-28-2023 at 07:42 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you and others on this site don’t realize, is that I was typed ubiquitously as an EIE and IEE by everyone on discord socionics communities, until 4 people met me in person. It was an SLE, an ILE, Exodus, and an EIE who met me..

At this point, I used to mistype myself as an EII with IEI alt. I didn’t even used to type myself as an IEI.. I didn’t want accept myself as a beta, and I was going by mbti’s
    cognitive functions too much.

No one just types me as an IEI because that’s what I wanted to type as. Or because they’ve a warped socionics view. People type me as an IEI, because 4 people met me in person… And because I looked into IEI for myself, and decided it actually really does fit me. (Dichotomy, ITR, functions)..

No one believed me that I was an introvert…. It took 4 people meeting me for that community to finally accept an IEI. And to
    further see my cptsd. All these people, other than exodus, who after engaging me in VC, changed his EIE typing of me to IEI with alt EIE with 1 star confidence, were jarred to see I’m nothing as how they’d perceived me online.

My autism and cptsd (both which are diagnosed, though the cptsd is diagnosed as ptsd, because cptsd isn’t an American dsm diagnostic) and my enneagram social 4’s line to 2 make me come off more unfiltered and extroverted online than I actually am.

Something I’ve noticed in Eie descriptions that never has fit me is its hierarchical focus. I don’t switch my behavior to match people of rank. My Fe can turn on/off, which befits the creative function.. Not the base, that’s always on… Si PolR has also always felt absurd. Whilst I don’t prioritize Si, I’m not helpless on it, and internalizing pleasant sensations…
    Last edited by Braingel; 02-28-2023 at 07:43 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you and others on this site don’t realize, is that I was typed ubiquitously as an EIE and IEE by everyone on discord socionics communities, until 4 people met me in person. It was an SLE, an ILE, Exodus, and an EIE who met me..

At this point, I used to mistype myself as an EII with IEI alt. I didn’t even used to type myself as an IEI.. I didn’t want accept myself as a beta, and I was going by mbti’s
    cognitive functions too much.

No one just types me as an IEI because that’s what I wanted to type as. Or because they’ve a warped socionics view. People type me as an IEI, because 4 people met me in person… And because I looked into IEI for myself, and decided it actually really does fit me. (Dichotomy, ITR, functions)..

No one believed me that I was an introvert…. It took 4 people meeting me for that community to finally accept an IEI. And to
    further see my cptsd. All these people, other than exodus, who after engaging me in VC, changed his EIE typing of me to IEI with alt EIE with 1 star confidence, were jarred to see I’m nothing as how they’d perceived me online.

My autism and cptsd (both which are diagnosed, though the cptsd is diagnosed as ptsd, because cptsd isn’t an American dsm diagnostic) and my enneagram social 4’s line to 2 make me come off more unfiltered and extroverted online than I actually am.

Something I’ve noticed in Eie descriptions that never has fit me is its hierarchical focus. I don’t switch my behavior to match people of rank. My Fe can turn on/off, which befits the creative function.. Not the base, that’s always on… Si PolR has also always felt absurd. Whilst I don’t prioritize Si, I’m not helpless on it, and internalizing pleasant sensations…
    To say the very least, it was very frustrating that most everyone slammed me as an Eie, just because they were seeing my severe cptsd… A damaged nervous system that is reversible… Whilst one type may be more resilient in the enneagram towards not being affected, everyone has their own breaking point. And I have been abused for 14 1/2 years… That doesn’t include sexual assault I’ve had and bullying..

CPTSD looks reactive in the enneagram, and it looks extrovert with valued Se… I am a 4 in the enneagram, and this is blatant because of the ways that I line to the 2 and the 1. The core type in E is built to account for trauma.. However, trifixes and secondary instinct aren’t (I feel trauma manifests in the leading instinct, so it isn’t issue here. Socionics type doesn’t at all account for trauma.. It is as if enneagram is the sturdiest plane model, for the turbulence that is trauma.. Yet it still has things to make more smooth a flight.. It just won’t crash into failure, and incomprehensibility for a traumatized passenger. Lines are the route to fly on, for the typing… In this case..

I’ve before considered if underneath, I’m an EII or an IEE.. But, that wouldn’t as much make sense.. With ITR patterns. And I’m not a process type.. So, it would have to be IEE.. And I am not in Ni’s ignorance.
    Last edited by Braingel; 02-28-2023 at 08:06 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ll say that there were only six people who didn’t initially type me as an extrovert. There are two people you wouldn’t know, and there’s a third that you likely wouldn’t know, unless you’ve been in the Facebook community.

Serena Eva had typed me an EII alt IEE… And she still as far as I know, types to me this way… There is @Tim who typed me as an IEI right off the bat.. There is a model G typist named Lamb Sauce you may not know, who was considering EII, ESI or IEI for me. He went with ESI for a long time and overtime changed it to IEI, after people debated him how I can’t be a gamma, and don’t value Te.. And he interacted with me in VC.

Now, virtually everyone in discord socionics (not the 16types server) types me as an IEI…

That SLE I suppose also typed me an IEI, this recent, and Yara on discord 16t.. That Inlim user… But almost everyone believed I was an EIE or an IEE. It took a year for people to type me as an IEI with confidence, after meeting up with a few people.

Now, virtually everyone on discord (excluding the 16types server where many people still type me an EIE) types me as an IEI…

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When my sister met Exodus with me in person, and we were talking about socionics a bit, she had told him, “Yeah, I’m the extrovert. My sister is the most introverted person, can’t you tell. She’s nothing like me.”

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t have any social interactions offline. The only social interactions I’ve ever had since dropping out of high school were my meet ups with these socionics people, and I used to before Covid, attend a mediumship and clairvoyant circle. I stopped attending the one with too many people, only went to the clairvoyant one.

I was the only teenager in the mediumship and clairvoyant circle.. These weren’t people I was having social interactions with outside, and I wasn’t looking for that and didn’t care. I was there for the sole purpose of being able to have people to practice my clairvoyance on… As you need people to read aura on.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve never engaged anyone in person outside of those two things, unless you’re going to account for doctors appointments and I had to attend a group for my county to not drop services with me (it’s a 16-25 program for people with diagnoses mental disorders), and I chose a Farsi introductory group… That is a social interaction I had as well in person, but I didn’t have the choice to not go to a group if my services weren’t to drop…

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No EIE or IEE, who is a social lead in the enneagram (which I am) would be able to survive without having people to interact with in person.. This has no issue for me…

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was put in a teenaged camp in 2018, but there was a fire, we had evacuate, and it was a 3 day matter therein. Even in that short time, I was sitting by my own self during meals…

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/7mY6aTvtoTg

I made a video explaining and showing why I feel I just can’t be EIE or Si PolR..

Dragons:

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/7mY6aTvtoTg

I made a video explaining and showing why I feel I just can’t be EIE or Si PolR..
    You said in the video you made a new enneagram theory. And then you mentioned a very Se suggestive way. I don't see any worry you're IEE. I can see IEI. And ya, you're not controlling. So your parents abused you. We live in opposite homes frankly. No Fi+, only Fi-, okay. Model G, Model A, sounds complex.
    MasterofDestruction
    ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    SystemsMasterWes
    Germany vs Argentina World Cup Final 2014 glorified Nowitzki and Ginobili, the 2011 Mavericks and 2013 Spurs!!
    LeonardGrogu
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorRainbows
    New Jedi Order of Yellow Pikachu Yahweh (the16types.info)

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There’s also the model G thread I made where there’s a second video I made.. I’m not going link it twice, so you can go there yourself.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’d a metaphor I made a day before come to life.. And I’d posted about it;

I find it prescient I made the metaphor about social 4 and 5 last night, and tonight there are two planets right next to one another…. it’s Venus next to Jupiter, I had just checked..

Looks like nature agrees with my view.. I just happened make the metaphor yesterday, and then the next day those stars come to the surface to show as they seldom do.. Side by side.. I was going to further add to my metaphor that a 4 core shines brighter with it being image and social, drawing more attention to it, but hadn’t ended up including it in my comment..

(interestingly enough, in astrological terms, my Jupiter is housed 4th, and I’m a 4 core furthering this synchronicity).

This is a common happening in myself; I say something of metaphor or a theme or person, a place.. Mental image.. Then time moves to seconds, hours, or days, and it happens in time that corresponds not long after it’s mention.

The astral energy moves into my conscious, I have realization… It hits be before some event in the outer world makes happening, and it pulls me to see it blindly, not in direct conscious, but unconscious… And then I become conscious of the pull the next day my inner realizations make outer.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...9/IMG_4376.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...8/IMG_4377.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...1/IMG_4371.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...5/IMG_4373.png

This was my made comment of last night;

I’d have been an INTJ 5w4. Social blind.. If not, an SP4.

Whilst I like being the least common type…

Being a social lead with image is exceedingly hard.. Add my ASD to this… And being a 4, that isn’t concerned about relating to or adapting to people..

It makes it exceedingly hard to have people see you, and the social lead wants this, but not in a way of relating to.. It wants others to just see and value its entity…

I envy this 5 core, social blind I know on discord.. I realize it would have its own challenges.. But it makes for him to not as socially encounter trouble and devaluing.. Not fucking up and having consequences therein.

I’m an INFP social 4w5….

Autism+social+image is a fucking curse. Easily one of the worst combinations possible. Autism is not something that can outgrow…. So it isn’t as if being born in a sexually repressed country, where you one day can move.

The least valued thing about my type is definitely the social lead….

Interestingly enough, the only thing I’ve ever mistyped myself in, is instincts.. I typed myself a sexual 4. Because I felt it was deeper.. And I was using a crappy definition of sexual….

Social 4 and social 5 are types no one should want to be.. I understand the envy of a 4 or a 5 core, with the depth, and because they’re not common types.. But social 4 and 5 suck.. They’re mutations. Withdrawn, but then urging socially… They also aren’t understood in the typology community and there’s misinformation everywhere about them. Both in the sense of making these definitions too loose so other types can be them, and for some people constricting a 4 or 5 too much, that there’s no allowance for social lead in their interpreting.

I would agree a sexual lead is the hardest for every type with how this society sets up, but a 4 and 5. How sexual leads tend irk by how others idealizing sexual.. It really makes me to feel more disgusted, than those peoples’ disgust over sexual idealization, with idealizing a social 4 or 5.

Social 4 is a further mutation than social 5.. But I would call both these things accidents that conflict nature, with social 4 as more deadly a mutation… I isolated myself.. But an SP4 or 5 blinded in SO can just completely disappear off the seen atmosphere.. Whereas I tucked way into a corner, just around from the groups of the normative people, sitting by myself there, more likely to find.

As I’d written before in Damian’s group.. I believe 4 and 5 core autism to be more conspicuous because they adapt less and it’s less typical behavior compared to a normative psyche (so the diagnosis is younger, which I was but only 8 when I diagnosed, which is unheard of for a girl).. Social puts self out there more, and so it will stand out even more to be noticed in the autism, if it’s had. A social 4 or 5’s autism is more noticeable because their theory of mind deficit would show even more, such as saying shit, which I’ve before asked a woman, “Is your daughter the one with the big buck teeth?” After she’d asked me if I knew if her daughter, I was not as withdrawn as an SO blinded 4 or 5 where no one at all took me notice. Social 4 and 5 would be the planets you occasionally can see at night in the sky, closer to earth than more distant planets in the constellation of planets their own self. They come to be seen when time presents.. Occasionally enter the sphere of the Earth’s vision, but never on the earth their self.

And in this very group the barrier metaphor.. Being a social 4 or 5 is being an alien, but wanting to have the humans value the alien (the differences and suffering for the 4; their very being an alien, the intellect and accumulated knowledge for the 5).. But being alien, and having an ego structure that doesn’t allow for communication and interaction humans know language in, it makes it extremely hard to in typical day interactions.. And for myself, there is frustration by how the humans live mundanely.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is something that I feel applies to trauma and neurodiversity in general…

My issue is when someone has something like ADHD, autism, or a traumatic background, it is very easy to read someone on a surface level.. Without looking at their lines, a lot..

If people were to look at a person who has ADHD, they would be thinking they are a 7 core.. Because of the spontaneous, assertive-like behavior that accompanies ADHD…

ADHD generally presents in extroverts, however, ADD can very well present in an introvert..

I have seen people type others as a 9, mostly it is EU people I’ve seen this from, because the person has a hard time initiating…. And is scattered…

In these ways, it can look 7, and if you’re going to really zoom in on this, 9.

I have studied CPTSD a bit, because I have it. I noticed that the CPTSD description by Pete Walker is heavily biased to a 469/649 Tritype.. And I feel this is because Walker is himself a 964.

PTSD in itself does look very 6ish.. This is why I wasn’t just immediately disputing that the many people who type me as a 5 fix, could’ve been on to something. (And I am autistic, which autism overlaps 5 in ways of many).. I do believe 6 fix best explains my head. However, I am not going to say it is impossible for me to be a triple withdrawn if all this behavior is the act of my nervous system, and my 2 line making me more bleed out.. It’s unlikely, but I am pretty fucked up, and my nervous system is damaged. (I wouldn’t be able to be a 451, because I’m nkt double competence).

PTSD results in a hypervigilant nervous system, dissociation (9 core or 6’s 9 line) and PTSD can mimic the projection of a core 6, because of the trauma wiring in the hippocampus, that will make someone react to what they perceive as their traumatic stimulus…

Autism has the largest marigin of any presentation, to be easily misinterpreted, I feel.

Autism has a lot of symptoms and developmental traits, that if one doesn’t look at actual line movement, can be misinterpreted by others..

The biggest barrier in the way, is the theory of mind deficit in autism.

I explained it in my yesterday post, but theory of mind essentially is being in a constant default state of first person. Someone who is autistic cannot understand how something makes another person feel, or how they think, until they manually through pattern, can grasp it from a neurotypical point of view.

Theory of mind deficit results in a lot of behaviors, that can mask as looking like certain motivations..

Someone with a theory of mind deficit may need a lot of help on social matters, for instance. And it isn’t about lacking an inner guidance system, but rather lacking the cognitive empathy to be able to read a person.. So, an autistic person may sometimes, ask another person what a behavior means, or something, because there’s a lack of theory of mind.

A lot of people can mistake that as a core 6, or an attachment behavior..

I do feel that attachment type autistic people would ask more questions in a clique way… But.. I explained in my post yesterday, how I actually would expect a 4 or a 5 to have the worst theory of mind…

My reasoning in this, is because a 4 and a 5 is not a very adaptive ego structure, and the withdrawn hexad structure makes for more isolation, and thus, less opportunity to gather a pattern base to substitute the theory of mind deficit…..

Whilst a social 4 or 5, I see the most likely to have conspicuous enough autism to diagnose very early on, the social blind would have the worst theory of mind, because there’s no social output… (Thus there is almost no opportunity to manually learn).

It’s just because a social blind 4 or 5 is a lot less likely to put their selves into focus on social sphere, they are a lot less likely to be noticed for their autism, and so it really wouldn’t be as noticeable…

This is far from the only mimic theory of mind can misconstrue for a certain type as, and a theory of mind deficit is afar from the only autistic symptom that can misinterpret for a type, if behavior, rather than line and motive are the focus..

Theory of mind lack will make it harder for an onlooker to read the motive, though, because autism results in communicative impairments.

Someone with theory of mind deficit in a sort of similar way a PTSD person can look as if they project, can look like they’re projecting.

Because they are reading how a person’s behavior reads in THEIR OWN mind, rather than the other person, because there is an inability to read in the second person/tense.

Someone with autism can look like they choose to ignore social rules, especially if the person with autism is an adult, where there is universal social expectation to better know…
    Someone can mistake this as a brash enneagram type, who is more prone to the disregarding of another.

However, the thing is, is that an autistic person can still do all these things. But there is no way to know, without talking to an autistic person… It will be much harder to read the motivation in a person who lacks cognitive empathy (theory of mind).

Developmental delay and obsessive focus are the other two autistic symptoms that can very easily misinterpret. There are some people who can possibly mistake autistic sensory overload as a 9, especially if the person who interviews an autistic person isn’t literal enough, and the person with autism is thinking more in their reaction to sensory input…

With developmental delay… Someone can mistake an autistic person as being dependent on others, because they aren’t developed enough to be independent.

Every person with autism has a developmental delay in motor skill ability, social/emotional maturity, executive, and/or intellectual capacities. This is why what is known as “low functioning autism”, with their lack of intellectual development, forever stunt at the social behavior as a child’s, combined with their executive abilities.

With what formerly knew as Asperger’s, there isn’t a delay in intellectual capacity. This is actually what separated Asperger’s from lower functioning autism. There actually is even a pattern for people with Asperger’s to intellectually be with precocity. Which I had explained how I feel hyperlexia to correlate to social a 4 or 5, before. 88% of people with hyperlexia are diagnosed with autism.. This isn’t something I factored in, but this goes back to my entire point that social 4 and 5 autism is the most likely to be very early on diagnosed. (My reasoning is that a social focus will make one more attuned on language patterns in speech, and 4 and 5 are withdrawn enough to obsess on word and letter patterns, like how I showed my childhood pictures), and ignore other children, and instead focus obsessively on the words and letters.

But the delays in executive and social/emotional areas can be very severe. This is why Asperger’s actually got removed, because it was a misnomer to call Asperger’s “high functioning autism”.

All these delays, I feel, feed into one another….

If someone has executive impairments, they are less likely to be able to socially go out, and then environmental delays add to the already inherent, genetic social delay.

To paint a picture, a person with what formerly knew as Asperger’s can be in their early twenties, but functioning at the social-emotional level of fourteen, when compared to a neurotypical. Their executive ability can be that of a five year old child’s.

Then to throw off further, the person can in the intellectual sense, be developed to that of a PhD graduate’s…. And it is this intellectual advancement that will also mislead an onlooker.

These delays can misinterpret their own self. As I mentioned with the judging in chronological age, for the person’s development.. When in some areas there isn’t enough development…

Think of it as being blind in a social sense. A person with physical eyes wouldn’t be able to walk without the aid of externality.. Being autistic is as if being blind in cognitive empathy/theory of mind, and then crippled.

Now, one crippled person can choose a wheel chair to be more independent, or they would have someone look after them. This, if the person actually is developed enough to go independently, would more be enneagram motivation.. But, some people with their autism, still wouldn’t be developed enough to be able to just have their own motor-powered wheel chair.

In some areas with a person who would have once classified Asperger’s, you can be looking at a teenager, young adult, or adult, who is a child developmentally in some areas.

How the person reacts to being disabled can be an indication of the enneagram. If they try their hardest to be independent even if they can’t be, if they want sympathy and attention for it, if there’s complete learnt helplessness outside of areas there isn’t an actual impairment in… If they use it to feel separate from another… If they try and read every single thing possible about their disability to try master and be competent in it…

These would more be the realm of enneagram.

The only thing is that there is also obsessive focus. So the whole studying autism obsessively wouldn’t automatically make the person with autism a 5. It would if the autistic person was doing it to gain more competence to feel more secure in the world…

The trying adapt to others would be an autism mean. This shit right here: https://www.healthline.com/health/autism/autism-masking

That is your 9, 3, or 6 core with autism, and more so your 9.

Whereas this right here, where I fall under, would be more a 4 or 5;

https://www.aane.org/young-adults-on...and-isolation/

The fear of joining the world and not being ready for it and isolating and spending time online and researching all day, that is the 5 core, trying to gain more competency to feel more secure in the world…

Feeling flawed fundamentally, alien, and irritated by how neurotpyicals and even non neurotypicals live is a 4… As is the feeling out of sync with the world and envying others who have what they do not.

The not joining the world because not feeling yet an adult isn’t on enneagram in the direct sense, because that is autistic developmental delay, and actually being socially-emotionally more a teenager or child. (And the executive impairments that are more at a child’s would also make to less feel an adult as well, with the not as much being able to responsibly budget money, for an instance).

However, I do believe that a 4 and 5 would be the least likely to be developed in this sense, because of the withdrawal. The withdrawal means there is less social experience, and thus there is an added environmental social delay to the genetic.

If someone is not joining the adult world because they need a mentor to introject, this would more be a 6…

I do feel 4, 5, and 6 with non-intellectually impaired autism, are the most likely to be dependent longer.

Whilst theory of mind is definitely the biggest barrier when coming to enneagram, from an onlooker’s perspective, the autism obsessive focus is probably the next biggest detractor from seeing the type…

Obsessive focus can look very core 6, 5, or 1.

The obsession isn’t isolated to one thing and is generalized.. Whereas, I feel, in enneagram, it would confine to one aspect. A 5 would obsess only on the things they are trying to specialize in (which the instinctive lead determines where this goes to, it can go to learning about a partner, for instance).

For a 6, the obsessive attachment would be solely to what makes a person feels secure, such as an ideology or support person..

And for a 1.. It is about perfectionism and right ideals. It can also manifest as a form of “right methods”…

In autism.. It is global; there will be fixation on people, concepts, their own self, trauma, and just about anything. The obsession is a default state and is of cognition, it isn’t emotional, even though what obsesses on will inevitably draw up emotions….

Sensory overload is the final thing that I see as being something that can misconstrue in autism…

It is the least likely to, I feel.. But if it is what primarily focuses on, or an autistic person just came out of a sensory overload and has fixated on it (these things all tie into one another, as you can see).. Then there is a chance the person can streotype as a 9.

The thing is that an SP9 can mimic autism sensory overload. Sensory integrative disorder I feel, would over-present in 9..

Autism sensory overload happens when a stimulus is too intense for the autistic brain to handle and process, so it shuts off and more input will make for emotional instability. Emotions can also do this to autism, when they are intense enough and result in enough sensory pressure that cannot tolerate..

The person can also just build up and when it gets too much, burst…..

That wouldn’t be related to dissociation or a repression of anger, as in the 9.. It wouldn’t be a matter of suppressing taboo, dissonant emotion in a fear of disconnecting from peace… (Be it social or sensory environment peace)..

A 9 core with autism woukd fear their autism resulting in disharmony, and would try depress synltoms, which I showed the autism masking.. That is mostly an autistic 9, but it also can be a 6 or 3.

I am not talking about symptoms with autism like severe stimming, where if you stimm on the street, police will call and you will lock up in jail or a psych ward—where every person with autism when out in public, is forced to suppress this if they do not want trouble with law.. But just every aspect of autism, really. Fear of causing others emotional inconvenience and upset with the social issues, milder stimming, disorganization.. Where the 9 really tries to adapt at their own expense until they sicken. An INFJ autistic 9 would be at most risk, is what I see. Where patterns more easily pick up, and they go to the Fe to try mask…

As can be seen to you now, with what I’ve illuminated to the enneagram community conscious, there is a wide marigin to misinterpret someone who presents on the spectrum. It would be harder if where the person situated, further is into spectrum.

Keep this in your mind when trying type someone with autism… And look more for the lines, since the lines really are not something that can fuck up when coming to autism, unless the onlooker is dumb.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are also things in socionics that would overlap autism and result in mistype.. But I’ve not the energy to analyze them and paint another picture, as I don’t have an intuitive impulse coming up to paint this, now.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also there would be misinterpreting with trauma (I will just say right now people overtype EIE with cptsd), and also with ADHD (and/4D Ne). Cptsd would look more impsuobe and aggressive, and have harder time taking care of personal needs (ignored Fi, PolR Si). And it causes emotional changes based on traumatic triggers that can result in emktional ipset. Can go from happier to unhappy and crying in an instance..

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What people think looks Eie in VI can also be a traumatized person someone picks up on, who has cptsd. Because cptsd is archetypically Eie, just like it is 6..

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is something that I feel applies to trauma and neurodiversity in general…

My issue is when someone has something like ADHD, autism, or a traumatic background, it is very easy to read someone on a surface level.. Without looking at their lines, a lot..

If people were to look at a person who has ADHD, they would be thinking they are a 7 core.. Because of the spontaneous, assertive-like behavior that accompanies ADHD…

ADHD generally presents in extroverts, however, ADD can very well present in an introvert..

I have seen people type others as a 9, mostly it is EU people I’ve seen this from, because the person has a hard time initiating…. And is scattered…

In these ways, it can look 7, and if you’re going to really zoom in on this, 9.

I have studied CPTSD a bit, because I have it. I noticed that the CPTSD description by Pete Walker is heavily biased to a 469/649 Tritype.. And I feel this is because Walker is himself a 964.

PTSD in itself does look very 6ish.. This is why I wasn’t just immediately disputing that the many people who type me as a 5 fix, could’ve been on to something. (And I am autistic, which autism overlaps 5 in ways of many).. I do believe 6 fix best explains my head. However, I am not going to say it is impossible for me to be a triple withdrawn if all this behavior is the act of my nervous system, and my 2 line making me more bleed out.. It’s unlikely, but I am pretty fucked up, and my nervous system is damaged. (I wouldn’t be able to be a 451, because I’m nkt double competence).

PTSD results in a hypervigilant nervous system, dissociation (9 core or 6’s 9 line) and PTSD can mimic the projection of a core 6, because of the trauma wiring in the hippocampus, that will make someone react to what they perceive as their traumatic stimulus…

Autism has the largest marigin of any presentation, to be easily misinterpreted, I feel.

Autism has a lot of symptoms and developmental traits, that if one doesn’t look at actual line movement, can be misinterpreted by others..

The biggest barrier in the way, is the theory of mind deficit in autism.

I explained it in my yesterday post, but theory of mind essentially is being in a constant default state of first person. Someone who is autistic cannot understand how something makes another person feel, or how they think, until they manually through pattern, can grasp it from a neurotypical point of view.

Theory of mind deficit results in a lot of behaviors, that can mask as looking like certain motivations..

Someone with a theory of mind deficit may need a lot of help on social matters, for instance. And it isn’t about lacking an inner guidance system, but rather lacking the cognitive empathy to be able to read a person.. So, an autistic person may sometimes, ask another person what a behavior means, or something, because there’s a lack of theory of mind.

A lot of people can mistake that as a core 6, or an attachment behavior..

I do feel that attachment type autistic people would ask more questions in a clique way… But.. I explained in my post yesterday, how I actually would expect a 4 or a 5 to have the worst theory of mind…

My reasoning in this, is because a 4 and a 5 is not a very adaptive ego structure, and the withdrawn hexad structure makes for more isolation, and thus, less opportunity to gather a pattern base to substitute the theory of mind deficit…..

Whilst a social 4 or 5, I see the most likely to have conspicuous enough autism to diagnose very early on, the social blind would have the worst theory of mind, because there’s no social output… (Thus there is almost no opportunity to manually learn).

It’s just because a social blind 4 or 5 is a lot less likely to put their selves into focus on social sphere, they are a lot less likely to be noticed for their autism, and so it really wouldn’t be as noticeable…

This is far from the only mimic theory of mind can misconstrue for a certain type as, and a theory of mind deficit is afar from the only autistic symptom that can misinterpret for a type, if behavior, rather than line and motive are the focus..

Theory of mind lack will make it harder for an onlooker to read the motive, though, because autism results in communicative impairments.

Someone with theory of mind deficit in a sort of similar way a PTSD person can look as if they project, can look like they’re projecting.

Because they are reading how a person’s behavior reads in THEIR OWN mind, rather than the other person, because there is an inability to read in the second person/tense.

Someone with autism can look like they choose to ignore social rules, especially if the person with autism is an adult, where there is universal social expectation to better know…
    Someone can mistake this as a brash enneagram type, who is more prone to the disregarding of another.

However, the thing is, is that an autistic person can still do all these things. But there is no way to know, without talking to an autistic person… It will be much harder to read the motivation in a person who lacks cognitive empathy (theory of mind).

Developmental delay and obsessive focus are the other two autistic symptoms that can very easily misinterpret. There are some people who can possibly mistake autistic sensory overload as a 9, especially if the person who interviews an autistic person isn’t literal enough, and the person with autism is thinking more in their reaction to sensory input…

With developmental delay… Someone can mistake an autistic person as being dependent on others, because they aren’t developed enough to be independent.

Every person with autism has a developmental delay in motor skill ability, social/emotional maturity, executive, and/or intellectual capacities. This is why what is known as “low functioning autism”, with their lack of intellectual development, forever stunt at the social behavior as a child’s, combined with their executive abilities.

With what formerly knew as Asperger’s, there isn’t a delay in intellectual capacity. This is actually what separated Asperger’s from lower functioning autism. There actually is even a pattern for people with Asperger’s to intellectually be with precocity. Which I had explained how I feel hyperlexia to correlate to social a 4 or 5, before. 88% of people with hyperlexia are diagnosed with autism.. This isn’t something I factored in, but this goes back to my entire point that social 4 and 5 autism is the most likely to be very early on diagnosed. (My reasoning is that a social focus will make one more attuned on language patterns in speech, and 4 and 5 are withdrawn enough to obsess on word and letter patterns, like how I showed my childhood pictures), and ignore other children, and instead focus obsessively on the words and letters.

But the delays in executive and social/emotional areas can be very severe. This is why Asperger’s actually got removed, because it was a misnomer to call Asperger’s “high functioning autism”.

All these delays, I feel, feed into one another….

If someone has executive impairments, they are less likely to be able to socially go out, and then environmental delays add to the already inherent, genetic social delay.

To paint a picture, a person with what formerly knew as Asperger’s can be in their early twenties, but functioning at the social-emotional level of fourteen, when compared to a neurotypical. Their executive ability can be that of a five year old child’s.

Then to throw off further, the person can in the intellectual sense, be developed to that of a PhD graduate’s…. And it is this intellectual advancement that will also mislead an onlooker.

These delays can misinterpret their own self. As I mentioned with the judging in chronological age, for the person’s development.. When in some areas there isn’t enough development…

Think of it as being blind in a social sense. A person with physical eyes wouldn’t be able to walk without the aid of externality.. Being autistic is as if being blind in cognitive empathy/theory of mind, and then crippled.

Now, one crippled person can choose a wheel chair to be more independent, or they would have someone look after them. This, if the person actually is developed enough to go independently, would more be enneagram motivation.. But, some people with their autism, still wouldn’t be developed enough to be able to just have their own motor-powered wheel chair.

In some areas with a person who would have once classified Asperger’s, you can be looking at a teenager, young adult, or adult, who is a child developmentally in some areas.

How the person reacts to being disabled can be an indication of the enneagram. If they try their hardest to be independent even if they can’t be, if they want sympathy and attention for it, if there’s complete learnt helplessness outside of areas there isn’t an actual impairment in… If they use it to feel separate from another… If they try and read every single thing possible about their disability to try master and be competent in it…

These would more be the realm of enneagram.

The only thing is that there is also obsessive focus. So the whole studying autism obsessively wouldn’t automatically make the person with autism a 5. It would if the autistic person was doing it to gain more competence to feel more secure in the world…

The trying adapt to others would be an autism mean. This shit right here: https://www.healthline.com/health/autism/autism-masking

That is your 9, 3, or 6 core with autism, and more so your 9.

Whereas this right here, where I fall under, would be more a 4 or 5;

https://www.aane.org/young-adults-on...and-isolation/

The fear of joining the world and not being ready for it and isolating and spending time online and researching all day, that is the 5 core, trying to gain more competency to feel more secure in the world…

Feeling flawed fundamentally, alien, and irritated by how neurotpyicals and even non neurotypicals live is a 4… As is the feeling out of sync with the world and envying others who have what they do not.

The not joining the world because not feeling yet an adult isn’t on enneagram in the direct sense, because that is autistic developmental delay, and actually being socially-emotionally more a teenager or child. (And the executive impairments that are more at a child’s would also make to less feel an adult as well, with the not as much being able to responsibly budget money, for an instance).

However, I do believe that a 4 and 5 would be the least likely to be developed in this sense, because of the withdrawal. The withdrawal means there is less social experience, and thus there is an added environmental social delay to the genetic.

If someone is not joining the adult world because they need a mentor to introject, this would more be a 6…

I do feel 4, 5, and 6 with non-intellectually impaired autism, are the most likely to be dependent longer.

Whilst theory of mind is definitely the biggest barrier when coming to enneagram, from an onlooker’s perspective, the autism obsessive focus is probably the next biggest detractor from seeing the type…

Obsessive focus can look very core 6, 5, or 1.

The obsession isn’t isolated to one thing and is generalized.. Whereas, I feel, in enneagram, it would confine to one aspect. A 5 would obsess only on the things they are trying to specialize in (which the instinctive lead determines where this goes to, it can go to learning about a partner, for instance).

For a 6, the obsessive attachment would be solely to what makes a person feels secure, such as an ideology or support person..

And for a 1.. It is about perfectionism and right ideals. It can also manifest as a form of “right methods”…

In autism.. It is global; there will be fixation on people, concepts, their own self, trauma, and just about anything. The obsession is a default state and is of cognition, it isn’t emotional, even though what obsesses on will inevitably draw up emotions….

Sensory overload is the final thing that I see as being something that can misconstrue in autism…

It is the least likely to, I feel.. But if it is what primarily focuses on, or an autistic person just came out of a sensory overload and has fixated on it (these things all tie into one another, as you can see).. Then there is a chance the person can streotype as a 9.

The thing is that an SP9 can mimic autism sensory overload. Sensory integrative disorder I feel, would over-present in 9..

Autism sensory overload happens when a stimulus is too intense for the autistic brain to handle and process, so it shuts off and more input will make for emotional instability. Emotions can also do this to autism, when they are intense enough and result in enough sensory pressure that cannot tolerate..

The person can also just build up and when it gets too much, burst…..

That wouldn’t be related to dissociation or a repression of anger, as in the 9.. It wouldn’t be a matter of suppressing taboo, dissonant emotion in a fear of disconnecting from peace… (Be it social or sensory environment peace)..

A 9 core with autism woukd fear their autism resulting in disharmony, and would try depress synltoms, which I showed the autism masking.. That is mostly an autistic 9, but it also can be a 6 or 3.

I am not talking about symptoms with autism like severe stimming, where if you stimm on the street, police will call and you will lock up in jail or a psych ward—where every person with autism when out in public, is forced to suppress this if they do not want trouble with law.. But just every aspect of autism, really. Fear of causing others emotional inconvenience and upset with the social issues, milder stimming, disorganization.. Where the 9 really tries to adapt at their own expense until they sicken. An INFJ autistic 9 would be at most risk, is what I see. Where patterns more easily pick up, and they go to the Fe to try mask…

As can be seen to you now, with what I’ve illuminated to the enneagram community conscious, there is a wide marigin to misinterpret someone who presents on the spectrum. It would be harder if where the person situated, further is into spectrum.

Keep this in your mind when trying type someone with autism… And look more for the lines, since the lines really are not something that can fuck up when coming to autism, unless the onlooker is dumb.
    This was one more thing I added to my autism overlap analysis;

Of course there is also that an autistic person inherently will feel more 4 or 5 core, because he/she feels an alien… And egocentricity can be apart of autism (because of the inherent default mode of only being able to feel and think in first person).. However, my egocentricity as a 4 is much more than of any other autistic individuals I’ve ever known, other than there was one INTJ 5w4 with a 4 fix who is up there high in egocentricity.

(And the 9 and 6, especially 6, may look for other autistic people to relate to. If there’s a 4 fix, a more elitist group like MENSA if they’re inclined intellectually).
    Last edited by Braingel; 03-04-2023 at 02:17 AM.

Dragons:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast