Thread: Different ITR suitable for different lifestyles/ life paths/ careers?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Bethany I think it's completely up to the individual person how far they want to advance in their career, since having a good career is more or less how well you can narcissistically exploit/backstab a large number of people, so I don't know how intertype even comes to play in it. Sorry that answer was probably really Te polr and maybe wrong, but it's how I view it. =D Maybe the person that encourages you to be your best narcissistic self- I do kinda see Mirrors playing that role a lot. IRL I've noticed EIEs will want to empower me and vice versa, I tend to like and agree with their views.

Depression stereotypically is a rational thing ((so Exxj or Ixxj)) - irrational types are more carefree to get that depressed the way rational types do ime, as taking everything so seriously makes a person naturally depressed. They are often given a lot of authority tho because of it tho, cuz it's this kinda socetial instinctual thing to trust a person that's serious and rational. I don't know, I think I've fooled a lot of people before by pretending to be an EII when I really don't give a shit and I just want to watch hot Chads throat fuck each other all day.

I can be sad, but my moods feel so much in flux it's hard to say.

Thinking types naturally aren't that good with emotional support, not like we are- my LSI boyfriend even calls me an angel sometimes. I tell him I'm no angel lol I'm just a F type... but I like his knowledge about things as it's also about topics I'm interested in.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    my LSI boyfriend even calls me an angel sometimes. I tell him I'm no angel lol I'm just a F type... but I like his knowledge about things as it's also about topics I'm interested in.
    they have their endearing side too I love how goofy they can be, without realising it. Nice voices too, like SEI.