I had started a thread about LIE-Te compared contrasted to LIE-Ni a while back, where I said some things that I've learned weren't true. I don't know of many LIE-Te, but I've known and know of several LIE-Ni, they're generally people-oriented and pretty emotional... they still know how to do Te things well and they joke around as much as any other type. Outwardly, they have a similar appearance and voice to EIE-Ni (LIE-Ni have somewhat scratchier voices), but it's actually more difficult for LIE-Ni to end relations with someone or to do something against someone and they're not as stingy as EIE-Ni are... and they don't constantly try to force people to be coherent. LIE-Ni are way funnier than EIE-Ni as well. Like the ESI-Se, the LIE-Ni can have a simultaneous sexually playful and aggressive funny sense of humor even with kids, EIE-Ni don't do that much. IME, LIE-Ni could easily be bothered by something, but they aren't going to organize whole huge groups of people against just one or a few people like EIE-Ni often aggressively do... in contrast to EIE-Ni, LIE-Ni seem to have more of a conscience when it comes to action and inaction.