User Tag List

Thread: Hey. Type me.

Default Hey. Type me.

I want to learn Socionics. Where do I start? Can someone show me the ropes around here, like who's the top dog and stuff? If I can learn what ILI or ELE are by the end of the week I'd consider it a success.

So type me. And try to explain what the letters are when you do cause if not how will I get it?

Data; work all day. Work to sustain myself, work for pleasure, work cause I have to do something with my time, and need to get ahead, least I end a beggar.

My dream is to be a doctor and save LIVES and I'll achieve it cause GOD is with me and He makes all things possible.

I LOVE music, books, libraries (started building a library at 13. Today its made up of thousands of dollars worth of the best books found. Hope to read them all one day.)

Want to be a carpenter too. Like electricity. Think the Buddha is praise worthy with his beautiful all seeing eye that sees into the beginning of the universe and all phenomena.

Dracula or Frankenstein? Frankenstein, without a doubt. Deep purple or Led Zeppelin? easy, Deep Purple.

Running is a great pastime, like lifting weights. But running is life.

Like the galaxies and the universe. Stare at night sky while listening to an audiobook or music and wonder about life and love and destiny. Where will I go? Where will God lead me? I don't know its just all so absurd and beautiful, I want to hug God forever, I didn't deverse His love, he made everything so perfect.

Gardener. NEED a garden in my life to grow green lively plants like I need a woman to love and form a family. Oh and work. I need work that is satisfying. AND I need money. I can't even help myself if I'm poor, how will I help people?

Fighting. Good fighter. It's fun to know how to hit someone with your limbs cause you can outsmart them. Oh I'm also good at chess and like it for the same reason. I admire defensiveness in chess and martial arts. Strong defense is a good attack. Also enjoy playing socker...love my dog and playing with him and taking care of him.

So what type am I?
    Last edited by HearHeavensVoicesSing; 06-05-2022 at 12:46 PM.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HearHeavensVoicesSing View Post
    I want to learn Socionics. Where do I start? Can someone show me the ropes around here, like who's the top dog and stuff? If I can learn what ILI or ELE are by the end of the week I'd consider it a success.

So type me. And try to explain what the letters are when you do cause if not how will I get it?

Data; work all day. Work to sustain myself, work for pleasure, work cause I have to do something with my time, and need to get ahead, least I end a beggar.

My dream is to be a doctor and save LIVES and I'll achieve it cause GOD is with me and He makes all things possible.

I LOVE music, books, libraries (started building a library at 13. Today its made up of thousands of dollars worth of the best books found. Hope to read them all one day.)

Want to be a carpenter too. Like electricity. Think the Buddha is praise worthy with his beautiful all seeing eye that sees into the beginning of the universe and all phenomena.

Dracula or Frankenstein? Frankenstein, without a doubt. Deep purple or Led Zeppelin? easy, Deep Purple.

Running is a great pastime, like lifting weights. But running is life.

Like the galaxies and the universe. Stare at night sky while listening to an audiobook or music and wonder about life and love and destiny. Where will I go? Where will God lead me? I don't know its just all so absurd and beautiful, I want to hug God forever, I didn't deverse His love, he made everything so perfect.

Gardener. NEED a garden in my life to grow green lively plants like I need a woman to love and form a family. Oh and work. I need work that is satisfying. AND I need money. I can't even help myself if I'm poor, how will I help people?

Fighting. Good fighter. It's fun to know how to hit someone with your limbs cause you can outsmart them. Oh I'm also good at chess and like it for the same reason. I admire defensiveness in chess and martial arts. Strong defense is a good attack. Also enjoy playing socker...love my dog and playing with him and taking care of him.

So what type am I?
    America's Next Beauty Queen Entry 20. This sounds like a pageant video, lol.

If you wanna actuall be typed, go and do a questionnaire.

My dream is to end poverty and world hunger!

Oh OK. Any reliable test or questionnire? Or good page to learn socionics?