Grew out of socionics. There are comments in the graphics in relation to Model A. There are also comments which point to why I moved on from Model G:
"[This oblong’s red text is re slot 4] I have adapted* the idea from Dr Viktor Gulenko’s Model G that slot 4 (slot 8 in MG) is high in information but low in energy. I frame this as slot
4 being high in potential ability but low in internal motivation. NB: external motivation can work wonders eg someone could give you $1000 of motivation to mow a lawn. But
that $1000 of motivation has less relevance to an average person tasked with scoring 150 on an IQ test to get the cash. In that case, it comes down to ability more than
motivation. ‘Ability is the ally of willpower’ to coin a phrase.
* = Rather than ‘adopted’ because my view of this slot is very different from Dr G’s when it comes to its efficacy. My key assertion is that the higher information one has about a
function-related task, the more understanding and know-how one has. This leads to higher task efficiency (ie a low effort-to-effect ratio) for something the type resembler is
not overly keen about doing. For comparison, slot 8 (Averse) has low information (which I correlate to low potential ability) and low internal motivation.
IMPORTANT DYNAMIC TO GRASP: effort required to complete a task vs motivation to spend effort on it eg compare these tasks: task A is easier but very boring vs task B which is
much harder but not as boring. NB: Certain types are more self-disciplined than others eg TeSx more willing to do unvalued Ti tasks than SeFx is to do unvalued Si tasks.
"

Here is a section from one of the explanation boxes in the graphics:
"Slot 6 - “What the heck it’s not symmetrical!” Don’t bail: the numbering is different coz slot 7 (Suggestible Inferior) is the 4th most valued
slot (out of the 4 valued slots) & because it is valued so little, the dichotomy of Valued/Unvalued is less important than that of
Default/Situational in the Counter Club. But in the Club, Slots 1 and 2 are highly valued so the dichotomy of Valued/Unvalued is more
important than the dichotomy of Default/Situational. So here in the Counter Club, slot numbering is different from in the Club.
Cf Model A: 2D functions. But Slot 5 > 6 in Model V."

If you go to my flowcode, you'll see a download link to a PDF of all 16 HQ re-scaling Model Vaserlan Mk 2 graphics . If you wish to compare Model G to Model V.

NB: the Model V graphics contains a section which will raise questions in your mind about two of the principles underpinning Model G.

NB #2: Some findings in Dario Nardi's new book "The Magic Diamond: Jung's 8 Paths for Self Coaching" are referred in my graphics.
https://www.flowcode.com/page/benvaserlan