Thread: ESE-SLI supervision relations (ESFj & ISTp)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESE/SLI

I have an SLI friend in a relationship with an ESE. They've been together for almost a year now, I'm pretty surprised. I didn't think it would work out. The first time I saw them together, they were also with an IEE and to me he seemed to get much more joy out of talking to her than the ESE in question. I realize how bad it would make me look if I told him that she should be my girlfriend instead, so I'm not even going to go there.

Another case is this ESE friend of mine who is quite good friends with an SLI. They hang out and play video games a lot.

Is anyone else surprised by how well these two types get along? They're both fairly gentle personalities, but where does the supervisory conflict come in to play? I'm not really seeing it here.
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know an ESE f - SLI m - couple who's been together for several years, and they are happy as far as I know.

On the other hand, my ESE ex totally disliked the SLI bf of an IEE friend of hers.

I think the ESE-SLI supervision works mainly by the ESE seeing the SLI as coming across as unfriendly, rude, impolite etc to others (that was the complaint my ESE ex had about the SLI). But in that case, it was because she didn't really know her very well. In the ESE-SLI couple I know, I think the ESE finds the SLI crude sometimes in his jokes, and a bit lazy, but she thinks he's a good guy, husband, and father, and in the end that prevails
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!