View Poll Results: what is Dwayne Johnson's type?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

1 7.69%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

2 15.38%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 7.69%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 7.69%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 7.69%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

4 30.77%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

3 23.08%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock

Hybrid View

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I like about Dwayne Johnson is that he's actually quite a gifted actor. I remember seeing him on SNL and he was absolutely hilarious (riffing on the type of characters he's usually type-casted into).

Edit: svelte?! , svelte like a tiger, baby! Haha, smart guy with his vocabulation.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, he does have a good sense of humour. He's surprisingly quite a nice guy; a people person. Maybe Se valuing would be unlikely, based on the fact that he seems comfortable with it, but doesn't really use it.

With Johnathan Ross, Cyclops is right; he's a good host. That's his job, so you'd expect him to be quality at it, but I'm not sure Ross is supervising him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always seen him as a ESFp. He uses Se all the time, going to the gym, working out, wrestling, action movies
    INFp-Ni

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misutii View Post
    I've always seen him as a ESFp. He uses Se all the time, going to the gym, working out, wrestling, action movies
    Well, evidently he's comfortable with Ross' use of Fe, even if he doesn't value it.

I don't think going to the gym, working out, wrestling, or starring in action movies are automatic criteria for Se ego types. What about Arnold Schwarzenegger? He's an LSE, and he works out and stars in action movies to what some would deem as excess. You have to analyse the reasons as to why he goes to the gym to make any claim about how gym and the ego block are related.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Well, evidently he's comfortable with Ross' use of Fe, even if he doesn't value it.

I don't think going to the gym, working out, wrestling, or starring in action movies are automatic criteria for Se ego types. What about Arnold Schwarzenegger? He's an LSE, and he works out and stars in action movies to what some would deem as excess. You have to analyse the reasons as to why he goes to the gym to make any claim about how gym and the ego block are related.
    I agree witi this. Also, someone may have strong or weak S, but irrespective of that they may be fortunate to be born with the type of genetics which is naturally good at sports or body building, so I could see why they would find a career in that particular field, because they are genetically good at it.

Maybe Rock has combined his natural athleticism and developed a weaker S function in this particular field to excell at it.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 03-04-2008 at 01:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

yes very true I'm not saying he's ESFp simply because of those things. There's evidently a lot more at work in typing someone. I'd need to study him a bit more before I could provide an adequate response on why I believe he's ESFp as right now I'm operating almost strictly on intuition combined with aligning him to type descriptions.

You mentioned though he's quite "lighthearted" and taking this into consideration, even the action movies that he tends to star in, i.e. "The Rundown" are quite lighthearted.
    INFp-Ni