Thread: Leaked draft says that Supreme Court has voted to overturn Roe v Wade

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Another obvious counter: What about the baby's body eh? You may not hold as I do that a mere "clump of cells" is a human but it is undeniable that it can and will become one if left alone to gestate within the womb and be born. Are Third Trimester abortions (where they basically suck the almost fully viable baby's brain out through a straw, systematically break the poor dead thing apart, and extract it piecemeal through the vagina) not infanticide in all but semantics? The fertilized embryo is a human in any logical sense of the term I'd care to argue for. That is all that matters from a moral standpoint in my eyes.

I'm also against mask and vaccine mandates because the former only really make a difference if we're talking N-95 masks being worn properly by the vast majority of the population (and I can argue how that "cure" is far worse than the disease it may well prevent). The truly destitute and poor couldn't hope to afford them if society got serious about that nor could the society hope to provide them unless we're talking what amounts to a theocracy everyone actually believed in root and branch that wasn't somehow corrupted by fallen human nature. As human nature is fallen, well, yeah. Won't work.
    Pregnant women can die thanks to not having taken the vaccine, killing their fetus along with them, their fetus not having had any say so in the matter. Would you support vaccine mandates in that case, seeing as how the fetus deserves a chance to live, irrespective of the mother's bodily autonomy?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @End would you say that infanticide is wrong for any other reason than that God forbade it?
    Yes! In case it wasn't obvious my position is that you literally cannot be more "innocent" than the freshly conceived/unborn. If you'd kill a truly innocent person merely because they may potentially inconvenience you somehow you're damn right I got a major issue here. If you'd argue that's a "moral" choice to be celebrated somehow (i.e. you'd truly celebrate a woman getting an abortion after having 100 percent consensual sex with her boyfriend) than you're among the truly lost full on Moloch worshiping Death Cultists.

I may value freedom almost obsessively (as most Gamma's/Americans do), but unlike libertines and rather insane ancaps (I'm a sane one of those BTW), the question is not freedom to do whatever I feel like doing. Rather, it is being free to do what is objectively and eternally good. The ultimate freedom is the freedom to actually be a saint.

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Pregnant women can die thanks to not having taken the vaccine, killing their fetus along with them, their fetus not having had any say so in the matter. Would you support vaccine mandates in that case, seeing as how the fetus deserves a chance to live, irrespective of the mother's bodily autonomy?
    Oh man you really aren't paying attention to the data the PTB are absolutely desperately hoping you fail to pay attention to. See, they've learned that "cover ups" are counter-productive in the age of the internet. It's why they let the meetings and speeches at the WEF hit youtube. Go watch a few of them. Claus Schwab is literally a fist shaking Bond Villian that in a sane and functional world would be targeted for assassination. Said assassin would likely be an American BTW. Such is our actually existent national character.

This is why they pulled out all the stops in murdering the pulps, westerns, and superhero comics. They succeeded, but at the cost they only are now beginning to realize. Pressure makes a diamond folks...

Or, to spell it out for you, the Vax is a sterilization agent (especially among women). It's a great tragedy that I learned about how right I was about things like attachment so late in this probably final iteration of the "great game" as it were.

Everyone(the Japanese most especially) knows what a true American looks like. Even when (or one could argue especially when) they're taking the piss out of us you simply cannot fail to see the affection there. Makes sense in the sense of a gamma relating to a beta. The "samurai" is an LSI/SLE while the "Cowboy" is a "LIE/ILI"

Kindred/beneficent relations seem to be the common theme in regards to us and them. Hell, in film you see how those genres literally fed off each other. Samurai films copied westerns and westerns copied samurai films. I need a bit more sleep to fully articulate this in more objective terms.

For now sleep on this chain of reasoning...
    Last edited by End; 07-05-2022 at 04:57 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes! In case it wasn't obvious my position is that you literally cannot be more "innocent" than the freshly conceived/unborn. If you'd kill a truly innocent person merely because they may potentially inconvenience you somehow you're damn right I got a major issue here. If you'd argue that's a "moral" choice to be celebrated somehow (i.e. you'd truly celebrate a woman getting an abortion after having 100 percent consensual sex with her boyfriend) than you're among the truly lost full on Moloch worshiping Death Cultists.

I may value freedom almost obsessively (as most Gamma's/Americans do), but unlike libertines and rather insane ancaps (I'm a sane one of those BTW), the question is not freedom to do whatever I feel like doing. Rather, it is being free to do what is objectively and eternally good. The ultimate freedom is the freedom to actually be a saint.
    So what I'm asking is, without a god, what the problem with murder in general is. When you kill an adult that obviously has political consequences. You have to worry about their friends and family taking vengeance, you've weakened your community and sown distrust; you have these sorts of problems to deal with, and maybe or maybe not you'll be able to do it. But with an infant, no one besides the parents is tied to them; no one else is going to personally care about the infant or come to avenge it. So if a couple decide to kill their child, who's too young to have developed social/political ties -- who's to tell them they're wrong?

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man you really aren't paying attention to the data the PTB are absolutely desperately hoping you fail to pay attention to. See, they've learned that "cover ups" are counter-productive in the age of the internet. It's why they let the meetings and speeches at the WEF hit youtube. Go watch a few of them. Claus Schwab is literally a fist shaking Bond Villian that in a sane and functional world would be targeted for assassination. Said assassin would likely be an American BTW. Such is our actually existent national character.

This is why they pulled out all the stops in murdering the pulps, westerns, and superhero comics. They succeeded, but at the cost they only are now beginning to realize. Pressure makes a diamond folks...

Or, to spell it out for you, the Vax is a sterilization agent (especially among women). It's a great tragedy that I learned about how right I was about things like attachment so late in this probably final iteration of the "great game" as it were.

Everyone(the Japanese most especially) knows what a true American looks like. Even when (or one could argue especially when) they're taking the piss out of us you simply cannot fail to see the affection there. Makes sense in the sense of a gamma relating to a beta. The "samurai" is an LSI/SLE while the "Cowboy" is a "LIE/ILI"

Kindred/beneficent relations seem to be the common theme in regards to us and them. Hell, in film you see how those genres literally fed off each other. Samurai films copied westerns and westerns copied samurai films. I need a bit more sleep to fully articulate this in more objective terms.

For now sleep on this chain of reasoning...
    Why would the WEF want to sterilize women?