Thread: Leaked draft says that Supreme Court has voted to overturn Roe v Wade

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Quality shitpost, but we both know that's not how it actually works .
    It was a quality post, tho.

End, compared to a wanted child, a "rape baby" won't have very much investment from either parent (and likely none from his dad). No amount of Christianity is going to change that.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post

End, compared to a wanted child, a "rape baby" won't have very much investment from either parent (and likely none from his dad). No amount of Christianity is going to change that.
    Still funny.
    I know a women who was born out of a father raping his teen daughter and she was loved by her mother still, more than some wanted child I met.
    Some people have an immense capacity to love, others none.
    People don't always "want" kids for good reasons.
    Life is an odd thing.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post

You may be right, but I was and still am arguing for the right of that baby to be given the chance to live. I guess this is also rather personal from my end. My LSE mother did something most probably wouldn't have predicted. When told I ought to be aborted for very good and thorough reasons she defied an established authority and told them to fuck off at great potential cost. Because she did something that's so "out of character" I was born. Turns out said authority was completely wrong on all counts.

Instead of being a misshapen retarded mess of cells that could barely function without hospice I was instead a rather intelligent and severely pessimistic yet fully functional asshole. How many more stories like mine would have played out to the betterment of humanity if abortions weren't so ardently pushed upon the pregnant youths of our age? If we just pull a number out of our ass and say 1 percent well, what's one percent of 60+ Million in the United States alone? How many abortions happened in the whole of Europe? I may disdain the "old world" but at least their Abortion Laws made way more sense than the full and essentially unrestricted "right" Roe v. Wade made a reality in the States.

After 12 weeks most of the EU held a rather common sense view my LSI trainer pretty much spelled out for me. In his mind, if it takes you longer than 12 weeks to decide if you want the kid or not you're offensively stupid/evil. You ought to know by then. Late term abortions are utterly and undeniably sacrifices to Moloch in all but name and I'll dare you to tell me I'm mistaken on this one. Look up what that entails and yeah, no amount of anything will convince me that's not a crime against human decency, morality, and sanctity.

Satan loves them of course, but I do hold out hope that most of the people who bother to post on these forums can at least agree that that is not a thing that ought to be celebrated in any way. Let alone actually allowed in any sane and moral society...