Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
I guess I'm a typical gay demon
Not really, but they have a pretty tight grip on you, I'd say.
OOH I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN U CUZ MY SEX MADE A KID AND URS DIDN'T
Yeah.
And u wonder why I hate most straight people
Not really.
it was talking about growing crops and having Holy gay male sex to make the crops taste good
In a more civilized age, you would have had your tongue cut out for spewing such blasphemous filth.
Pro-Life Republicunts are literal CANCER
No, I'm figurative cancer. Words have meanings.
the most moral thing to do is to not bring a person in the world
Regrettably, by the time abortion becomes an option, that ship has already sailed. Perhaps if you decide that having a child is not for you, a monastic life is more your speed? That would satisfy both conditions of being moral and preventing childbirth. At least donate to orphanages and abstain from sex, which you're at least already doing half of.

As a side note, I urge you to stop being the way that you are. The optimist in me likes to think that there's something to be gained from hearing every possible point of view, but after lurking for a few months, I haven't really been better off for reading any of your posts. You seem to be someone who is deeply troubled, who curses the world, but by wrapping it up in hyperbole and emotional display you can pass it off as just being eccentric or goofy. Either way, it sucks, and ranges from annoying to embarrassing to read.