Thread: Nonverbal Socionics Test

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think test was interesting but not accurate.

I don't know what this image is about for sure, but I chose something like this for some brochure at one of the workplaces and EIE manager said chose something else although it fit to the context a lot. Then I chose it again for another brochure this time while SEE manager was there, she liked it a lot but then EIE saw it later and wanted that to change, we both find it absurd. I don't know what triggers her in this image and whether that was NTR or not.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post

I don't know what this image is about for sure, but I chose something like this for some brochure at one of the workplaces and EIE manager said chose something else although it fit to the context a lot. Then I chose it again for another brochure this time while SEE manager was there, she liked it a lot but then EIE saw it later and wanted that to change, we both find it absurd. I don't know what triggers her in this image and whether that was NTR or not.

Honestly, this image triggered me when it came up lol
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CD Cognition?
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaemonia View Post
    CD Cognition?
    Makes sense, I thought it could be it. I strongly relate to the pic, this is what I do and this is what we did at that occupation of mine. For me, the pic is about seeing and stopping course of events, someone else's plan rather than coming up with your own, so I also thought that could be about Ne, Se as well or maybe it is Ni fighting with Ni, I don't know
    Last edited by myresearch; 04-28-2022 at 02:21 PM.

WARNING : DANGER ZONE !!! Biscuit's Avatar
    TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warning: I don't know what I'm talking about

What I thought was that EIE is a negative type and pessimistic, always rejecting positive things and the hand in the picture stops the negative action (the pieces fall off),
    Meanwhile SEE is a positive type
    I know what I've said has nothing to do with Renin , but anyway
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decqueen View Post
    Warning: I don't know what I'm talking about

What I thought was that EIE is a negative type and pessimistic, always rejecting positive things and the hand in the picture stops the negative action (the pieces fall off),
    That's weird. I interpret the pieces falling as a positive thing that's supposed to happen. The meddling hand is irritating because it is interfering in what's supposed to happen. It's stopping the natural flow of things, and I find that irritating somehow
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    That's weird. I interpret the pieces falling as a positive thing that's supposed to happen. The meddling hand is irritating because it is interfering in what's supposed to happen. It's stopping the natural flow of things, and I find that irritating somehow
    Falling down is not a good thing unless it's the fall of one of your enemies

May look like an LxI, but -Te Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-ILI-N/D SO/sp 5w6
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's one of Reinin Dichotomies, the one you were talking about.
    Typology Diagnostic Service

Typology Discord Server

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deductive View Post
    That's one of Reinin Dichotomies, the one you were talking about.
    I didn't know how to write Dichotomies , so I just mentioned Renin