Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I mean you may not consider yourself a conservative but you can't deny that you hold many views that are largely consistent with core conservative values, can you? At least socially.
    From the few posts I have read, he comes across to me as someone who would have been a member of the International Workingmen's Association.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    From the few posts I have read, he comes across to me as someone who would have been a member of the International Workingmen's Association.
    I didn't mean to ignore you btw, I just wasn't sure how to take your post. Is it a joke or are you serious? In any case I don't get it lol.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't mean to ignore you btw, I just wasn't sure how to take your post. Is it a joke or are you serious? In any case I don't get it lol.
    If my memory serves me correctly I recall a post regarding economics in which @FreelancePoliceman understanding struck me as someone who has engaged with Karl Marx's critique of political economy.

Edit: Tagged wrong person.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    If my memory serves me correctly I recall a post regarding economics in which @FreelancePoliceman understanding struck me as someone who has engaged with Karl Marx's critique of political economy.

Edit: Tagged wrong person.
    I mean he did direct me towards Eugene Debs, one of the founding members of the Industrial Workers of the World, the last time I questioned him, so it's just my poor memory and lack of follow through. I didn't care to read on him.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean he did direct me towards Eugene Debs, one of the founding members of the Industrial Workers of the World, the last time I questioned him, so it's just my poor memory and lack of follow through. I didn't care to read on him.
    Then it is very likely that he is a communist. A communist with no optimism for communism.