Thread: Conservatives are insane

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m concerned about Republicans restricting abortion access in their states. Forcing women to carry unwanted pregnancies seems unwise.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I’m concerned about Republicans restricting abortion access in their states. Forcing women to carry unwanted pregnancies seems unwise.
    Well than maybe they should have kept their legs crossed over putting out in a desperate attempt to attain the approval and affection of men not worth their time let alone the rather significant prospect of potential procreation.

If you don't wanna get preggers, than don't fuck that dude.

Shocking proposition I know but tell me I'm wrong. Am I? No? Then I rest my case.

Protip: Fix your attachment issues and you'll never need to deal with this particular moral question. You'd only fuck a dude who'll make a great father and you'd also make a great mother. No reason to kill the unborn there I'd say...

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Well than maybe they should have kept their legs crossed over putting out in a desperate attempt to attain the approval and affection of men not worth their time let alone the rather significant prospect of potential procreation.

Shocking proposition I know but tell me I'm wrong. Am I? No? Then I rest my case.

Protip: Fix your attachment issues and you'll never need to deal with this particular moral question. You'd only fuck a dude who'll make a great father and you'd also make a great mother. No reason to kill the unborn there I'd say...
    just fix ur problems and stop complaining bro
    ^ this comes from the people that cause them in the first place
    and keep piling one on top of the other while taking away ur means to address shit
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post

It seems unwise regardless of your disdain of attachment issues and promiscuity.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems unwise regardless of your disdain of attachment issues and promiscuity.
    What do you mean by "unwise?"

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    What do you mean by "unwise?"
    We know that most women who seek abortion are under the age of 30. Half earn wages below the poverty line. Forcing motherhood on women is good way to trap them in poverty, among other things.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We know that most women who seek abortion are under the age of 30. Half earn wages below the poverty line. Forcing motherhood on women is good way to trap them in poverty, among other things.
    Maybe, but the pro-life position is a moral one. If you believe that a fetus deserves the same respect given to a human that's already been born, none of that is relevant. It would be like saying that if a woman finds herself fired from her job, she should have a right to kill her 6-year-old, because denying her that option means "trapping her in a life of poverty."

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Maybe, but the pro-life position is a moral one. If you believe that a fetus deserves the same respect given to a human that's already been born, none of that is relevant. It would be like saying that if a woman finds herself fired from her job, she should have a right to kill her 6-year-old, because denying her that option means "trapping her in a life of poverty."
    I see that some pro-lifers genuinely care about preserving the potential of life in undeveloped fetuses. I’m skeptical of politicians who use abortion to galvanize a base of evangelical voters and then do nothing to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Lawmakers who restrict access to abortion should support children and their mothers with means to survive and provide financial support, healthcare, childcare, and housing.

I also raise my eyebrows at the unrealistic expectation for women to keep their legs closed. That attitude has never worked. People will continue to have sex whether or not you like it.