Thread: Conservatives are insane

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    what do u make of hysterial narc victims? ppl dont listen to them bc they are hysterical lol. jmust bc i type in all caps doesnt mean im not right. its pointless to argue with ppl like u anyway bc u enver had the intention to understand in the first place. more than that if u had it, u'd have figured it out by now. but u wont figure it out even if i explain it, u wont figure it out even if i keep repressing all my emotions and explain it. u can destroy or ignore and deny the destruction of someone's life and all ur gonna say it never happenned or u didnt do anything.
    not to mention u prolly yell at ppl IRL out of actual self righteous entitlement but u mald when i talk in caps lock online.
    what about ppl who insult me which is the basis of their view? just bc they dont utter an insulting word doesnt mean they arent insulting.
    ur supposed to listen to ppl if they insult u if they are right. if u refuse to listen to someone just bc they are using insults it shows ur immature and incompetent, not them.
    using insults and expressions has nothing to do with how valid someone or something is.
    I disagree with the bolded, ignoring someone who insults you is the mature and competent thing to do. Noone has to listen to anyone else, this is not something people are entitled to. People listen out of good will towards others, and if you insult them, they won't (and shouldn't) listen (even if your "right"). If you start insulting others then they are just not going to listen 99% percent on the time and if they do listen it won't help anyone because it's clear there is no dialogue.

You can't impose your views through force, which is what I feel you're trying to do. You will need to rethink your approach if you want to get others to hear you out, unless you want to have Stalin's power (and even then, people would just "listen" out of fear and nothing more).
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardware Punk View Post
    I disagree with the bolded, ignoring someone who insults you is the mature and competent thing to do..
    listening to others is a moral obligation by default. if u wouldnt listen to someone just bc u dont want to when u owe them it means ur self absorbed. as i said its pointless to reason with such people. they will take control over ur life and make everything u do about themeslves.
    not listening to someone just bc u dont like how they dress or talk or walk
    If you start insulting others then they are just not going to listen 99% percent on the time
    ur pserosnal flaws are 99% of other people's flaws. even if 99% of people were like that then they are still wrong. i dont need them to impose restrictions on my life just for the sake of their ego, me to accept this, and then thme to agree with me. i want them to suffer according to their sins (asserting over someone's life)
    You can't impose your views through force
    this is not what insulting or expression is about. yet u try to use force to get the other party to behave bc u want to (if they use insults u dont need to help them (helping also means not doing something wrong that puts them in that situation whether thats long range butterfly effect implications or not, but this long range effect ppl are in denial. most ppl only live in their immediate environment and nothing they do causes further harm than they "see". seeing is thinking and when they dont think further they wont see further))
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 04-23-2022 at 09:12 AM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    listening to others is a moral obligation by default.
    No, it's not.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardware Punk View Post
    No, it's not.
    okay
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1