Quote Originally Posted by Hardware Punk View Post
*****OMG WY DUZ NOON AGREE WITH MY PERZPECTIV WHEN I TYPE IN ALL CAPS INSULT PEOPL AND CANT MAYK A RATUINUL ARGUMENT*****
what do u make of hysterial narc victims? ppl dont listen to them bc they are hysterical lol. jmust bc i type in all caps doesnt mean im not right. its pointless to argue with ppl like u anyway bc u enver had the intention to understand in the first place. more than that if u had it, u'd have figured it out by now. but u wont figure it out even if i explain it, u wont figure it out even if i keep repressing all my emotions and explain it. u can destroy or ignore and deny the destruction of someone's life and all ur gonna say it never happenned or u didnt do anything.
not to mention u prolly yell at ppl IRL out of actual self righteous entitlement but u mald when i talk in caps lock online.
what about ppl who insult me which is the basis of their view? just bc they dont utter an insulting word doesnt mean they arent insulting.
ur supposed to listen to ppl if they insult u if they are right. if u refuse to listen to someone just bc they are using insults it shows ur immature and incompetent, not them.
using insults and expressions has nothing to do with how valid someone or something is.