Hybrid View

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    This is EXACTLY like a couple of LSE's I know. ANAL OCD as fuck that drives people away from them and it comes across as very shallow, unwelcoming, greedy. They want to overly control and micromanage the environment at the expense of other people, very hypocritical as well and they use it as an excuse to do plainly gross or unethical things. And then using that LSE rage fest as their shut down defense.
    I believe that LSEs, my supervisees, are like this because they like to seem angry and fierce. It probably arouses their duals by making themselves seem powerful with that demonstrative Se.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    663 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    I believe that LSEs, my supervisees, are like this because they like to seem angry and fierce. It probably arouses their duals by making themselves seem powerful with that demonstrative Se.
    I think they are angry and fierce, they don't just seem that way- but of course this is biased I guess because I'm IEI- their (mutual) bad kryptonite. LSE woman I knew walked very angry in a way that was very volitional. It was headstrong and leadership-y - in the real world. It makes me laugh how "bitchy" she walked.

The only thing she was a bad leader cuz of Ni polr and couldn't accurately assess who was really "appropriate" or "inappropriate" but she would always be obsessed with valuing those things because Fi valuing. I think her 1D Ni is probably reason for her firing because her bosses probably got sick and tired that her authority lead to such poor results despite having the apperance of being tough and strong.

okay to be fair, this LSE had NPD and so I like to make fun of her because she was "Unhealthy." There are LSEs I've met not like this, that are much " "healthier" and better.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    LSE woman I knew walked very angry in a way that was very volitional. It was headstrong and leadership-y - in the real world. It makes me laugh how "bitchy" she walked.
    Dat repressed, unvalued, 4D .

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    Nope

They are angry with you because they cannot believe that someone could be so wrong and fail so hard with his PoLR Ti. Therefore, it seems to them that you are joking or don't respect them. This is just how any PoLR looks in the eyes of a base function, and this is definitely not a sign of 1D Ni.

In close relations with duals, they are like kittens, perhaps like all other types.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Gabin View Post
    Nope

They are angry with you because they cannot believe that someone could be so wrong and fail so hard with his PoLR Ti. Therefore, it seems to them that you are joking or don't respect them. This is just how any PoLR looks in the eyes of a base function, and this is definitely not a sign of 1D Ni.

In close relations with duals, they are like kittens, perhaps like all other types.
    The bolded sounds about right, but in spite of their 1D Ni they’d be correct about that usually.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls