Do I give off an ESE or SEE vibe based on the following facts?
You don't need to give me a lengthy explanation I you don't feel like it, taking part in the poll is already great
- I am very, very, very expressive.
- I don't believe in visual typing, whatsoever.
- I get different results everytime I take a socionics personality test. Recently, I've been oscillating between ESE-1Fe, SEE-1Se and SEE with no subtype.
- I'm an extrovert : I get energy from interacting with people and the outside world.
- My levels of energy tend to vary A LOT throughout the day (one of the main reasons I was thinking SEE up until now, but now I don't think that's enough).
- The way I feel about people can vary drastically within a day. Anger/dislike is rapidly replaced by joy/appreciation, and vice versa.
- In my everyday life, I relate much more to ESEs than SEEs, but it could be because I know less SEEs (or fail to properly type them).
- However, I don't relate as much to Fe creatives, especially IEIs (I could definitely see a supervision relation between them and I).
- I relate a lot to those aspects of the Gamma quadra :
- "Gamma types take a hard-line approach regarding ethical principles and the punishment, even revenge, on those who break them.
- Gamma types place high value on personal loyalty, once they feel a close relationship has been established.
- Gamma types like to discuss personal relationships in a realistic manner and are skeptical that "jerks" can ever become "nice people", for instance."
- I relate a lot to that aspect of the Alpha quadra : "Have fun in a light-hearted atmosphere; enjoy life and don't take it too seriously"
(taken from the sociotype.com questionnaire).
- I'm a social chameleon : I can get along with almost everybody. At least at first. Then I resent people with whom I must adapt myself.
- I don't like fickle people. I strive for consistency, especially in my close relations.
- Entertaining people comes easily for me.
- I care a lot about how I look and could spend a lot of time/money in that regard.
- I am a big spender. I just can't save money. Most of it is spent in going out, food, clothes.
- I really am a big spender. When I go grocery shopping, I buy everything that's on my list + twice more articles that were not planned.
- I spend so much money that I'm currently living the paycheck-by-paycheck lifestyle.
- It's like a disease at this point and it has become a problem.
- Enneagram wise, I think am either a 3w4, a 4w3 or an 8w7. I'm a sx-first for sure.
- I am drawn to introverts and love bringing them out of their shell. I used to dislike them and find them haugthy (especially logical introverts), until I found out about introversion.
- I also used to dislike most logical types because when I started with MBTI: they were kinda described as insensitive and unemotional. Socionics helped painting them in a better light.
- I don't take part in forums unless I need to get specific information.
- I relate to some extent to both the Ti and Ni Polr descriptions.
- I am not into sports, especially extreme sports. I LOVE hiking though.
- I care about my comfort and enjoy spending an entire day relaxing/doing nothing.
- My house does not have to be always perfectly clean. Especially if like me, you have 2 cats.
- I love eating but hate cooking.
- I find it very hard to forgive a behavior I perceived as rude.
Thanks to all who will take the time to reply!