TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Person A only surrounds themselves with other quadras

More precisely, people with opposite judging functions

Posting this here in case anyone has an answer and didn’t see my original question

To start off, I don’t think it’s a low health level
    ترفرف كالأجنحة غير المنظورة حول رأسي

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ibreen View Post
    What does surrounding oneself with people from other Quadras say about that person’s personality/lifestyle/health?

Eg beta, with only gammas and deltas around. Not even an alpha. Which would make more sense because of the shared communication style.
    What do you think? And why are you interested in the answer?

I can't think of anything. I can't imagine someone would do that deliberately.

Hm, unless it's an unvalued but strong function. It would make sense to seek people who value it, especially in a social context like work or random social events in a bar, or a concert, etc.

It's not unusual to see NTs for example have a shared interest and spend time together on a non personal level.

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    What do you think? And why are you interested in the answer?

I can't think of anything. I can't imagine someone would do that deliberately.

Hm, unless it's an unvalued but strong function. It would make sense to seek people who value it, especially in a social context like work or random social events in a bar, or a concert, etc.

It's not unusual to see NTs for example have a shared interest and spend time together on a non personal level.
    No idea! That’s why I’m so confused. It’s with Fe users.

The only explanation I have is that Fi values could become Fe norm, and Fe types would seek it because it’s less disruptive to the emotional environment(?)

idk. It’s a stretch

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More precisely, people with opposite judging functions

Posting this here in case anyone has an answer and didn’t see my original question

To start off, I don’t think it’s a low health level
    Person A doesn't know how people outside their quadras behave, and probably doesn't know who their quadra is, or that this even exists. I'm the result of not doing this until it works.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    Person A doesn't know how people outside their quadras behave, and probably doesn't know who their quadra is, or that this even exists. I'm the result of not doing this until it works.

can people go that far in life and not think twice about their interactions?

I would think it’s normal for a teenager. But for an adult?

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I interact with all sorts of types. You can't control your environment to the extent to which you only interact with those of your quadra.

Basically, I haven't seen this firsthand, but my theory is that a conflict of values, when all parties are of an open mind, can be more educational than harmful.

Superego functions need to be treated very carefully so communication can seem tedious at times. Since there will be a constant rehashing of points made and a constant need for clarification. Even then at the end of it, you may still not fully understand each other.

So a person who is surrounded by people of an opposing quadra may come to one of two conclusions: something is wrong with them or something is wrong with everyone else.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exposure therapy.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can people go that far in life and not think twice about their interactions?

I would think it’s normal for a teenager. But for an adult?
    This is probably subject for an entire topic but some people are unhealthy and live acting on super-ego block and they sometimes "get used to" being around such people who are not compatible.

TIM
    EII-Ne Sx/So 479
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cuz the world isnt split between 4 quadras like some descriptions make us believe, if that was the case we would live in a world like in "the divergent" series already.

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karbonkel View Post
    cuz the world isnt split between 4 quadras like some descriptions make us believe, if that was the case we would live in a world like in "the divergent" series already.
    BOO you’re BORING

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karbonkel View Post
    Facts

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you value Fe and 5 other people don't or vice versa you're sooner or later going to realize that they don't fulfill your emotional needs. This can go in several directions based on how much time you spend together, your disposition towards adversity, willingness to grow as a person, if you want to be liked by them, how aware you are of the fact that you don't get your needs met etc etc.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Almost everybody has to interact with people they don't like or get along with- unless maybe they have so much wealth and power but those people are usually forced to interact with people they don't like even more for their own image or something. What kind of overly priveleged bitch has the right to only interact with people they like? I see so few people in the real world with that privelege.

come to think of it, without the fake veil of Te- even though I hate that shit, people would just sadistically cut each other up into little bits 24/7 or something probably idk. Even more so they do now lol. to me this is kinda the duality of Te/Fi - Fi wants to make all these private islands where only things that your own soul likes exist, but Te insists on not minding its own business and micro-managing everybody because it needs to be an whore for 'objective data.'

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some people dont have to inreact much or enjoy fights and domination. LSE can just keep kicking ppl out when they dont like them or pushing them around.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some interactions are very to the point oriented sothats different form having to deal with the rest of someone's bs. some people wont get to the point
    ideally we arent supposed to dislike the people we interact with
    people seem to dislike each other mostly out of stupidity thats why some criticize unnecessary dramas but sometimes those ppl are also causing them and sometimes the dramas are necessary
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Socionics really is the new racism