Thread: ILI, LII, or another type?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face ILI, LII, or another type?

I've questioned this non stop. And holy shit, this is hard. But here's some things about me

- I hate stupid people. Whenever someone does something stupid (mostly my teachers), I would always in a deadpan voice make a sarcastic comment.
    - I try to think outside the box. Thinking outside the box I guess what makes me, me.
    - I can tend to come off as annoying. I love annoying other people simply because I'm bored
    - I get bored pretty easily
    - I love analyzing things. Analyzing things from different angles is really fun to do.
    - I don't care if people change or not. But deep inside me, idk if people can really change. Maybe it's a Gen Z thing.
    - I may come off as rude. My sarcasm always would end up hurting other people.
    -I actually don't look quiet. I may seem social because of the fact that I annoy people a lot.
    - However, I am socially awkward. It would be hard for me to even talk to someone and relate to them simply because I don't like being up there for people
    - I have gotten banned in TWO discord servers. I did this because I hated the logicality of the servers. One made a long paragraph talking about how no one loves me. But I know this is the most common insult Gen Z would do. So whatever.
    - I'm skeptical but also fun loving. I try to see if one thing is really safe to have fun with
    -I'm extremely lazy, but also very gifted. I don't usually like doing homework, but I end up doing so, and I would get a decent grade on such.
    - I don't get the logicality of something until I fully understand it.

TIM
    INTx 5w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems ILE to me. LII keep to themselves mostly, and even when social they have Fi role so they tend to be somewhat more polite and formal when they aren’t correcting others or acting snobby (nothing personal, seems a very NT thing in general, it’s often unintentional). Constant seeking out points to Ep temperament rather than Ij or Ip. Also, someone can often be unaware of how their own PoLR manifests, after all it is weak and unvalued so you don’t bring too much of your attention to it. When you bring attention to the fact you talk in a sarcastic deadpan voice as a response to stupid behaviour, it seems to be what makes you think you might be Fe PoLR, but to me on the contrary, it seems to be employment of Fe more than anything else, especially since it stands out so much in your memory. The overall edgy and provocative behaviour strikes me as Fi PoLR/Fe HA. The analysis/out of the box thinking is stereotypical Ne-Ti ego block, I don’t really see any Ni.

But you also sound very young. Not the best thing to hear, I’m aware, but you can always wait a few years to see how your personality develops before you settle on a type. In the meanwhile you can always reflect on trends in your behaviour, think about core traits you had as a child or what governed your decision-making. It’s possible maybe you’re just in a phase, people often put on a persona in an attempt to discover their identity. I think it’s better to answer a questionnaire than just put down dot points about yourself, because even though you can still be biased towards a certain type in a questionnaire we at least get a chance to see a more complete image.
    Last edited by endlessfloating; 03-25-2022 at 11:44 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loser View Post
    I hate stupid people.
    I don't get the logicality of something until I fully understand it.
    I annoy people a lot.
    One made a long paragraph talking about how no one loves me.
    You should love yourself. You are most likely EIE.
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 04-01-2022 at 02:48 PM. Reason: LSI

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, consider ILE.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    Yes, consider ILE.
    No, consider EIE.

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@loser

If you are comfortable a short video where you answer some questions will help tremendously in determining your type.

There are some tests you can take that will help you go toward the right direction if you haven't tried them I will link below.

If you decide to take them would you post your results in this thread?

https://socioniks.net/test/
    https://www.sociotype.com/tests/

Tests are not at all perfect, but the way to make the most out of them is to try to be as brutally honest with yourself as you can when answering the questions.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've questioned this non stop. And holy shit, this is hard. But here's some things about me

- I hate stupid people. Whenever someone does something stupid (mostly my teachers), I would always in a deadpan voice make a sarcastic comment.
    - I try to think outside the box. Thinking outside the box I guess what makes me, me.
    - I can tend to come off as annoying. I love annoying other people simply because I'm bored
    - I get bored pretty easily
    - I love analyzing things. Analyzing things from different angles is really fun to do.
    - I don't care if people change or not. But deep inside me, idk if people can really change. Maybe it's a Gen Z thing.
    -I actually don't look quiet. I may seem social because of the fact that I annoy people a lot.
    - However, I am socially awkward. It would be hard for me to even talk to someone and relate to them simply because I don't like being up there for people
    - I have gotten banned in TWO discord servers. I did this because I hated the logicality of the servers. One made a long paragraph talking about how no one loves me. But I know this is the most common insult Gen Z would do. So whatever.
    - I'm skeptical but also fun loving. I try to see if one thing is really safe to have fun with
    -I'm extremely lazy, but also very gifted. I don't usually like doing homework, but I end up doing so, and I would get a decent grade on such.
    - I don't get the logicality of something until I fully understand it.
    You don't seem introverted at all. You do not value relationships especially at close vicinity (Fi PoLR, weak Se).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are an ILI

ILIs place great importance on factual accuracy and a basic understanding of how things work. They may be inclined to look down on or pity people who consistently demonstrate ignorance of what they consider to be simple, essential facts. They tend to be skeptical of other people's positions, and even frequently question their own. In groups the ILI will often question the validity of the information exchanged. Likewise, many ILIs will use a mocking and aggressive tone if they believe that the information being presented is incorrect or absurd. (Te)

Many less actualized ILIs hold a far more vindictive attitude. This occurs, among other scenarios, when ILIs are depressed about people, especially when ILIs are suffering from a lack of support from others. In these scenarios the ILI can aggressively attack people's intelligence, ideas, or character rather unrelentlessly. Even so, such actions may precipitate conflict which the ILI is liable to find highly tiresome and frustrating -- blurring the ILI's mental image of the facts and making him feel as though his work is unfinished. Such people who have been 'blacklisted' are often in the ILI's eyes very deserving of this role, but the ILI may find that other people do not agree and faces the choice of either withdrawing in order to avoid interacting with the object of derision, or else continuing to interact, thus perpetuating the process and compounding the ILI's frustration. (Fi)

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index...._ILI_composite

He likes to discuss and argue on a variety of topics, but growing hot-tempered he can spoil the mood for himself and others. Poorly control his emotions: his states range from melancholic depression to outbreaks of discontentment and frustration. His problem lies in finding inner balance. Does not like when he is perturbed from a state of tranquility and relaxation.
    In extreme situations, or when he feels hidden antagonism, he can openly express his annoyance, fly off the handle and make demands in a sharp manner. If his state is poor, he transforms it into black humor. Can deliver a short, acerbic remark.

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko

• Gamma types place high value on personal loyalty, once they feel a close relationship has been established.
    • Gamma types like to discuss personal relationships in a realistic manner and are skeptical that "jerks" can ever become "nice people", for instance.

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....e=Gamma_Quadra
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see that you try to avoid interpersonal drama (stories, being trapped and connections). I was like that too... for a while. Ignoring people and focusing on atmosphere [shock others with jokes that are disconnected] works better for everyone IMO.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am. Not a fan of drama. Too much