Choose one of the four headings that describes you best, and then choose one of the associated sub-headings which describes you best.
Theoretical + Idealistic
…giving consideration to practicality (INTj/ENTp)
…giving consideration to social relations (INFp/ENFj)
Theoretical + Practical
…giving consideration to idealism (INTp/ENTj)
…giving consideration to social relations (ISTj/ESTp)
Social + Practical
…giving consideration to idealism (ISFj/ESFp)
…giving consideration to theory (ISTp/ESTj)
Social + Idealistic
…giving consideration to practicality (ISFp/ESFj)
…giving consideration to theory (INFj/ENFp)
If you are NT type, ask yourself whether Feeling or Sensing describes you better. If you choose Sensing then you have an irrational type (ENTp/INTp). If you choose Feeling then you have a rational type (ENTj/INTj).
It is hoped that by now you should know your type.
Now for your subtype...
If you are INTj, ask yourself what you are more influenced by: Intuition (N) or Thinking (T)?
- interested in systems, structures, patterns
- expose everything to logical analysis
- relatively cold and unemotional
- evaluate things by intellect and right or wrong
- have difficulties talking about feelings
- do not like to clear up arguments or quarrels
- mostly in the past or in the future
- worry about the future more than the present
- interested in everything new and unusual
- do not like routine
- attracted more to the theory than the practice
- often have doubts
If Intuition describes you better than Thinking, then you are an INTj with an intuitive subtype. Otherwise you are an INTJ with a logical subtype or an INTJ with a balance between subtypes.