Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which type has it best in terms of ITR?

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Te is facts. Individual facts. At it's essence, it is the assignment of names to items, and Te can flexibly reorganize the names to suit the situation. Your ESI cycling friend is seeking and accepting FACTS from you.

He does Se better than you. Why would he need you to TELL him what to do? You supply the Te facts, he decides what he wants to Se do.

Have you ever wondered why you are so direct and open to others regarding sharing knowledge (which ESI's love, because your honesty disarms their natural suspicion), but if you want to lie or mislead in order to push someone towards a solution that YOU want, you do it by omitting information?
    This is why. ESIs are why.
    You aren't going to be able to force an ESI to go anywhere, but you can tell them that your future home is an island paradise. Just omit telling them about the volcano and the cannibals. You can wing than when you get there, and by then, they have already committed faithfully and will, in Strat's words, "pull the plow".

People criticize Stratiyevskaya for her critical views on LIEs but I, personally, think that she sees much more clearly than her critics.

Maybe he will implement your advice, maybe he won't. Keep track to be sure of your facts.

How well are you accepting his advice? Just as well as he's accepting yours.

Him asking you to be more like him is like you asking him to be more like you. You guys aren't meant to be the same person, you are meant to supply the wind under the other's wings.

Yes, I absolutely take seriously that exaggerated nonsense. First, because all exaggerations work because there is some foundation of truth to them, and second, because I've experienced their Se selfishness wrt sex, and their Sp-selfishness wrt material things, many times.

That "uncovered" article wasn't describing the most healthy, altruistic, "What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine, We're in this as equal partners, I'll go to the ends of the Earth for you" kind of relationship that we strive for. Instead, in my opinion, it was describing an ESI at about the 7/10 health level. But it absolutely was describing ESIs.

The fact that I really like, and get along with, and on some level need, ESIs, doesn't blind me anymore to their fundamental operating properties. It can be easy to overlook a characteristic when it's working to your advantage (as it often does between Duals), but you should still see the difference between what is real and what you wish for.

Ni-valuers have to be really careful about their (our) natural tendency to gift-wrap an elephant. It is easier to see our imaginations and our wishes than it is to see reality.
    Gift wrapping an elephant sounds very interesting, shape shifting into some impossible entanglement of zippers and polish of the surface juice to catch the elephant waterfall in the jungles of Africa, where hyperbole tornados come flooding Midwest USA with buffalo Einstein.
    Raptor is the 1 true Slowking. He came to completely master the system, doorways of holy wisdom and flowering to penetrate beyond bubbles of live wire explosions and channels to impulsive luster curling detonators and bell towers to resonate and build coastlines of futures and roses polarizing happy treasuries installing powers of earth and triumph!!
    Raptor will completely master the system by winning in 2014 and 2019 to further emblazon victory over George Lucas, stadiums of ruby threads igniting passion and elevators of empiricism smashing imaginative flurries meteor mashing charcoal and feathers to fissure grand canyon tomes of pewter plunge cinnabar souls walking pages of diaries to firmaments of steel giga harvesting timer ball ready to unleash shards of heaven!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ESI 4 sx/sp (459)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this was such an interesting thread, particularly for me the posts by Kindness. a year later i'm revisiting the thread/those posts (remembered that they contained thoughts about IEE-ESI dynamic) and Kindness's writing is a pleasure, again, to read. such clarity there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123