I feel like overindulging in Se makes IEI a Ted Bundy, or in a more passive sense, you use a razor blade on yourself, intlicting self-harm. Ti makes you a pedantic rule following beta. Ni is like you don't feel the need to go out bed and interact with anything, for weeks
Well actually physically harming people and really enjoying it often requires a certain type of sensorhood to me. Sadism + sensor mix. But yeah I think unhealthy IEI will overly empathize with the Ted Bundies of the world and be too mean and unfair with normal Karens that just want to peacefully raise their children at Wal-Mart or whatever. ((but to be fair Normie Karens don't make things easy for IEIs either...))

Dancing with darkness on paper can be quite thrilling but in reality it's usually just cold and upsetting. (for the victim, obviously) IEIs are good at understanding dark roleplay and 'this is only a fantasy thing' and SLEs would stay out of prison more if they learned how to keep shit in their own heads so much instead of actually having to do it lol.