Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
Results 1,401 to 1,439 of 1439

Thread: The Ukraine Question

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    That you're calling your bias obvious facts is hilarious.
    Why is it that we're only given two choices in this conflict: either you fully support every Ukrainian whim (including every ill-conceived tactical decision) or you're somehow Putin's tool.

Why am I supposed to support an attack (carried out with no air support and a depleted stockpile of munitions) against an entrenched opponent that's dug-in behind multiple lines of defence and that has artillery and air superiority? How does this futile move help Ukraine's strategic situation?
    Last edited by xerx; 08-28-2023 at 03:52 PM. Reason: .

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zelensky asks Marina Abramovic to be ambassador for Ukraine

A performance artist whose schtick is being a Satanist. Zero experience with statecraft, though she did once have a "spirit cooking" dinner with John Podesta.

Makes you wonder.
    @Sol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    A performance artist
    Many of politicians are talking heads for medias who decide nothing. So to use the ones with acting skills and abbilities is useful.

Presidents of USA, formally high occupation which is seen worldwide, - are just a row of clowns in last years: Bush-jr, Obama, Trump - NF types, which are common in acting. Then: Bush has IQ below norma, Obama was drugs user and had hippy views (responsible to do significant? did it?), Trump - reminds Adolf reincarnation taken from some farm who likes to attract the attention (good to shout on TVs, what seems as his main interest and abbility). Biden... - is he in normal consciouseness at all?

The last USA president who in some moment have tried to be a politician and do what _he_ thinks as useful was Kennedy. For this he was publicly executed with the usage of state agents.
    Capitalism serves to interests of a minority. Politicians can't say truth about what they do. While to lie actors are good. Preferably dumb ones, who trust easier to what they talk. Also actors are trained to inspire a sympathy and so may indoctrinate by emotions for more irrational activity.
    USSR have started to go down (and capitalistic reforms) since Brezhnev leader (also in 1960s), - which became the 1st clown and F type in leadership. Lenin, Stalin, Hruschev were T. They were harder to be controlled and be said what to do. The same as Kennedy, Hruschev was removed from power and is the only USSR main leader who was not burried in Kremlin. Since Brezhnev USSR/Russia and then its parts of today (which were illegally separated) are controlled by puppets and TV clowns.
    Putin is close to this role, just decides some more by himself. COVID situation when this "patriot" claimed nonscientific and irrational nonsense (which copied from foreign mass medias) and then illegally, by force allowed to input in the majority of people an "experimental" gentic modifing substance, besides other harm did by restrictions and doubtful medical "help".
    We live in times when it's evident that politicians are TV hosts completely or partly.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-24-2023 at 10:55 AM.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stalin wrote poetry

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poetry_of_Joseph_Stalin

Which type does that? Oh, the one called lyric I guess
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A veteran of the Waffen SS was given a standing ovation in the Canadian Parliament this Friday

Article

Introduced as "a veteran from the Second World War who fought for Ukrainian independence against the Russians and continues to support the troops today."

Because "fought for independence against the Russians under the control of the invading Nazis who were trying to ethnically cleanse the region of Slavs and colonize it with Germans" doesn't have the same ring to it.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The u.knpw who are serving the devil, they are trying to use ukraine.tgis is ppl of the wesys fault but ofc I don't think Russians are inherently better. I wonder if Putin ruined his country so ppl worse than him couldn't gain power. I stil don't really know why the Bible is against homksexuality or sexual defiance besides a few loose theories. Provided Putin knows what's up is he scared of revealing it for free BC he knows ppl are monkeys and will abuse it /lose moral character or morale or is he really just top afraid?
    Why aren't fucking conservatives sharing the info in a cohesive rational way?, rich coming from me buti had to get brainrotted by re-experiencing their nonsense. I swear conservatives are psychotic rapacious pedophiles themselves for them to know this shit and laugh at libraries for not knowing. How does Putin expect ppl who don't kolnow what good is to be motivated to live let alone sacrifice their life for a causearger than them? Maybe he got drunk on personal comfort dominance and pleasure with his Se creative and Fe suggestive to be in touch with what ppl have to go through.
    edit: nvm hes genetically related to the english royals hes doing it out of ego
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 10-03-2023 at 06:46 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zelensky asks Marina Abramovic to be ambassador for Ukraine

A performance artist whose schtick is being a Satanist. Zero experience with statecraft, though she did once have a "spirit cooking" dinner with John Podesta.

Makes you wonder.
    @Sol
    A veteran of the Waffen SS was given a standing ovation in the Canadian Parliament this Friday

Article

Introduced as "a veteran from the Second World War who fought for Ukrainian independence against the Russians and continues to support the troops today."

Because "fought for independence against the Russians under the control of the invading Nazis who were trying to ethnically cleanse the region of Slavs and colonize it with Germans" doesn't have the same ring to it.
    Possible connection: Canada has been godless and satanic for a long time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Possible connection: Canada has been godless and satanic for a long time.
    I would extend it to all the Western countries, the rulers are making clearer everyday their allegiance to Satanism (it becomes obvious with the fake pandemic, and all the other lies since then; that they want to control, maim and destroy people), which is very concerning.
    Last edited by Shining; 09-26-2023 at 10:24 PM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not Satanism, but definitely not Christianity. It's The Nu Westernism

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Another info to think about. With who deal Russians.

In last years and every year UN does a voting for the theme with the sense "against prising for hithlerism".
    In 2019 and later were only 2 territories representers of which voted against and hence for supporting propaganda of hithlerism: USA and near Black Sea Russian territory which is occupied by USA since 2014 (with strange naming sometimes as "borderland").

Since 2022 voting results have changed. Openly claimed as supporting propaganda of hithlerism representers of 50 territories, officials of which are in submission to USA today.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    USA and near Black Sea Russian territory which is occupied by USA since 2014 (with strange naming sometimes as "borderland").

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shining View Post
    I would extend it to all the Western countries, the rulers are making clearer everyday their allegiance to Satanism (it becomes obvious with the fake pandemic, and all the other lies since then; that they want to control, maim and destroy people), which is very concerning.
    Well, it's not outlandish to suggest that elites are into dark practices, whether individually or cohesively as part of a cult. Alex Jones is probably right about that.

Not sure how relevant all that is to their actual politics, but yeah, it'd be easy for millionaires to set up secret, satanic orgies with prostitutes.
    Last edited by xerx; 10-02-2023 at 02:56 AM. Reason: .

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know if you guys have seen this, but apparently, Prigozhin's video diary has been leaked and published online.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I don't know if you guys have seen this, but apparently, Prigozhin's video diary has been leaked and published online.

Damn man, good to see you're back.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Damn man, good to see you're back.
    Thanks, @Northstar, but there is no way I can be "back" at the level of engagement that I was at a year ago. If I did that, my business would crash and burn. I'm just using this place as a reference now.
    @Sol's tarot cards weren't entirely wrong; they signified an "ending". I did have to end my continuous participation, but I'm far from dead. Lol.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, @Northstar, but there is no way I can be "back" at the level of engagement that I was at a year ago. If I did that, my business would crash and burn. I'm just using this place as a reference now.
    @Sol's tarot cards weren't entirely wrong; they signified an "ending". I did have to end my continuous participation, but I'm far from dead. Lol.
    Even better. I'm just happy you're alive and doing good, and it's good to not waste too much time and energy on here.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sadly I did say at the beginning that this war would likely be fought down to the Last Ukrainian for very dark reasons. Now they (the Ukrainians) are considering a bill to place 60+ men into the draft pool.

I know there are other stories that also put the Russians in very bad places as well but let me tell you something even my LSE mum understands when I walk her through all the delicacies: "I don't approve of X, but I understand X"

Most of us don't really "get" local BS because, well, it ain't local to us and we all make the common mistake of projecting our own decision making process onto others in the mistaken assumption that other people are, at base, just like us. No, no they are not. Hard lesson to internalize but once ya do the world makes much more sense.

Heck, I'm American. The entire concept of centuries or even millennia long deep seated ethnic hatred is in truth alien to us. Oh yeah we can "imagine" it but a truly visceral understanding is beyond us. The whole "White Power" epitaph of the KKK and other American "White" Supremacists rings utterly bizarre and absurd to anyone whose bloodline never made the trip across the Oceans to any place like America and thus still resides in the Old World. Those people told those old conflicts and the duties/vendettas attached to "get fucked" and came here with the hope of a blank slate starting point.

They got exactly that and intermarried en masse in ways their ancestors would likely froth at the mouth at as a result. A French wedding a Prussian? A Scotts with an Irish? A Pole getting with a Russo-German hybrid? Happened. A lot. Often. As did any European/Native pairing. I myself am the result of such a bizzaro union. A pureblood German was my granddaddy from my mom's side. Hell, mum says I'm basically his reincarnation and laments that I never got to really meet him (i.e. He was an ILI) and he bailed on the old world right after he got done with WWI in a masterful display of doing what it does.

If you know what the "Russian" ethnicity went through from their first recorded histories, the land they currently occupy, and what they lost at the end of the Cold War. You'll get it. You'll also get why they did to the various lands and peoples what they did throughout their history as well. Approve? No. Understand? Yes.

This will, BTW, explain why Americans are the way they are. We are the most "blessed" nation to ever exist in ways that'd take me literal books to explain. Hell, one dude even did! Peter Zeihan is a filthy globalist but damned if I can't find a flaw in his argument as to why it is the Yankee who shaped the last century and will stand astride the next as an unassailable colossus.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Sadly I did say at the beginning that this war would likely be fought down to the Last Ukrainian for very dark reasons. Now they (the Ukrainians) are considering a bill to place 60+ men into the draft pool.

I know there are other stories that also put the Russians in very bad places as well but let me tell you something even my LSE mum understands when I walk her through all the delicacies: "I don't approve of X, but I understand X"

Most of us don't really "get" local BS because, well, it ain't local to us and we all make the common mistake of projecting our own decision making process onto others in the mistaken assumption that other people are, at base, just like us. No, no they are not. Hard lesson to internalize but once ya do the world makes much more sense.

Heck, I'm American. The entire concept of centuries or even millennia long deep seated ethnic hatred is in truth alien to us. Oh yeah we can "imagine" it but a truly visceral understanding is beyond us. The whole "White Power" epitaph of the KKK and other American "White" Supremacists rings utterly bizarre and absurd to anyone whose bloodline never made the trip across the Oceans to any place like America and thus still resides in the Old World. Those people told those old conflicts and the duties/vendettas attached to "get fucked" and came here with the hope of a blank slate starting point.

They got exactly that and intermarried en masse in ways their ancestors would likely froth at the mouth at as a result. A French wedding a Prussian? A Scotts with an Irish? A Pole getting with a Russo-German hybrid? Happened. A lot. Often. As did any European/Native pairing. I myself am the result of such a bizzaro union. A pureblood German was my granddaddy from my mom's side. Hell, mum says I'm basically his reincarnation and laments that I never got to really meet him (i.e. He was an ILI) and he bailed on the old world right after he got done with WWI in a masterful display of doing what it does.

If you know what the "Russian" ethnicity went through from their first recorded histories, the land they currently occupy, and what they lost at the end of the Cold War. You'll get it. You'll also get why they did to the various lands and peoples what they did throughout their history as well. Approve? No. Understand? Yes.

This will, BTW, explain why Americans are the way they are. We are the most "blessed" nation to ever exist in ways that'd take me literal books to explain. Hell, one dude even did! Peter Zeihan is a filthy globalist but damned if I can't find a flaw in his argument as to why it is the Yankee who shaped the last century and will stand astride the next as an unassailable colossus.

Psychology of Military-Industrial Complex (the16types.info)

I would agree that for most of America's existence, it's been the best country, but the 20th century was not exactly America's most flattering in my opinion, with the exception of the part where we fought the Nazis... who we accidentally helped the British Empire create and who modelled large aspects of their system on us. I mean, it all goes back to the British Empire, which as far as I can tell was planned by literal occultist John Dee who died penniless and ashamed after trying to use seven archangels to control the spirit of God and getting charlatan Edward Kelly to scry for him, but I think America got pulled too much into it during the 20th century. The same place you read about in Charles Dickens novels where the streets are covered in animal feces, the air is full of smog and the word smog was literally coined to describe London, and orphans are begging for porridge, that's the so-called glorious British Empire for you.

I think the solution to "make America great again" is to get rid of the whole pop culture/mass culture thing, you know, the very thing that orange reality TV guy largely stands for, though the Democrats are complicit too, it's not like Obama wasn't basically just the black George W. Bush or Biden isn't so demented that what he believes and wants to do doesn't even matter because he's not making the decision. As the saying goes, the left wing and the right wing belong to one bird in American politics. However, that doesn't make it all hopeless, just means people need to move away from viewing everything in partisan terms. Your local politicians are not likely to be so much of a problem and there are usually also third-party and independent options that can actually get elected there as well.

I do think I still want to blame much of modern politics on the British empire. While no, not everyone thinks alike, were Hutus and Tutsis killing each other before colonizers came in? There's no good reason to assume every conflict is some ancient and continuous thing. Europeans are not as ethnocentric as people believe or the Windsors wouldn't secretly be German and related to every other monarchy... though that's monarchs, not the peasants. People have motives that can be understood, even if they're not your motives, and that's the whole point of psychology imo. People want to dismiss the idea of understanding, say, mass murderers and serial killers because they want to say "that's so bad I can't even understand it," but even they can be analyzed, never mind a bunch of Russian and Ukrainian peasants and soldiers.

I've barely even mentioned Ukraine or Russia directly because I am under the impression this is a proxxy war. I think there are indeed old ethnic hatreds that are largely not applicable to America, at the same time, this hasn't been an issue until outsides started stoking the fire. Russians and Ukrainians weren't killing each other until America and other warmongering Western powers kindled the flame, however, it's not like Russia is innocent either, and even Ukraine infamously is just covered in Nazi imagery in their Azov Battalion. It's like Kurt Vonnegut said, an anti-war novel is like an anti-glacier novel.

If we in America want to do anything to extricate ourselves from blame, we can start by changing the national anthem from the song about bombs bursting in air that's based on some old bawdy drinking song to the one about purple mountains' majesty that everyone accidentally bursts into singing anyway before they realize it's not actually the national anthem. "Star-Spangled Banner" dates to 1931, way after Edward Bernays and Woodrow Wilson were tasked with making Americans violent and probably a British Empire puppet state, it might as well be the Hı̇tler theme song with that date of being set as official. We could get rid of all the military fly-overs at sports games, especially football, and all the military recruiting.

We could replace all the violent video games and TV with real hobbies like gardening and nonviolent programs like Bob Ross. Then the Brits would be very ticked that Britannia has stopped ruling the Americas and we've stopped senselessly trying to solve other people's problems with our violence. There's actually nothing American about superheroes in my opinion, or really anything appealing about them at all, because the most violent person is seldom the most powerful no matter how much of a monster with supernormal abilities you are. Ever notice the abilities people want are still mostly just healing or regenerating, invisibility, flying, and telepathy, and no one wants to Wolverine for the claws, they want to be Wolverine for the lifespan and resistance to injury, and the claws are a bonus? All pop culture sucks, but observations like that say a lot, because they show you what the people who design it are like.

Stop Edward Bernays and the culture of violence, make America great again. I think that'll stop the proxxy war, even though the "Bri*ish" are mostly to blame.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Female SLI in Ukraine. By her expression, she's getting tired. Or maybe it's the smell.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/com...l_of_her_dead/

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As a generally ignorant American with a typical American education in world politics, I always thought that the Imperial British Empire was the greatest thing ever, with their pomp and class and Gunga Din and bringing civilization to all of the primitive corners of the earth.

I never could understand why my friends from India uniformly hated the British.

After seeing Russia's behavior in Ukraine, and seeing how the average Russian lives, I now think that I'm beginning to understand the Indian viewpoint.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a generally ignorant American with a typical American education in world politics, I always thought that the Imperial British Empire was the greatest thing ever, with their pomp and class and Gunga Din and bringing civilization to all of the primitive corners of the earth.

I never could understand why my friends from India uniformly hated the British.

After seeing Russia's behavior in Ukraine, and seeing how the average Russian lives, I now think that I'm beginning to understand the Indian viewpoint.
    I came across this interesting video recently: https://youtu.be/gIzQxNZfGM4?si=CuSw55mBkEhj29I2

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I came across this interesting video recently: https://youtu.be/gIzQxNZfGM4?si=CuSw55mBkEhj29I2
    Yes, and Russia is trying to do the same thing to Ukraine, but Russia is using the bottom elements of their already low-grade population to try to subjugate Ukraine and extract its wealth, and the behavior of this scum will cause the Ukrainians to hate the Russians for generations.

Putin started this war with the lie that NATO was surrounding his country and had to be preemptively stopped by invading a neighboring country with gas and oil reserves (Ukraine). Proof that Putin was lying (he always lies) is that he has removed all the missiles surrounding St. Petersburg and now Kaliningrad to use to destroy hospitals, schools, and the electrical grid in Ukraine, because Russian industry can't produce enough new missiles on its own.

If NATO was a threat, would he have removed the defenses of St. Petersburg and Kaliningrad? No. He was lying all the time.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE Margarita Simonyan, propagandist and head of Russian Television, predicts mass migration from the US to Russia, when everything in the US falls apart.

She says that American immigrants will be put to work fixing Russian plumbing systems.

I know that Russian plumbing needs some work, but I'm just not ready yet to give up my two Mercedes and turn over my company to others, in order to dig pit latrines in Russia.

Sorry, Margarita, I'm just not that kind of a guy.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE Margarita Simonyan, propagandist and head of Russian Television, predicts mass migration from the US to Russia, when everything in the US falls apart.
    Why would a type with Ni ignoring make predictions about the future?
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
    Why would a type with Ni ignoring make predictions about the future?
    She gets paid to talk and talk and to endorse the Party line, and her statements in the video were mostly about fixing Russia's demographic disaster, not about the future. Her wish that Americans will soon be pumping out Russian toilets was just part of her general mean-spirited social superiority/inferiority complex.

In any case, please note that her predictions are not very good.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Among consequences of larger format of war against USA since februrary 2022, since end of 2022 appear more strict laws and restrictions against homosexualists open presence in medias and publicity.
    Have no idea how this may help in a war by the ideas of army strategic geniuses. If some improvements will happen, now you know what else could to help.
    The situation develops in relatively soft style still, compared to what happens in such cases on Mahometan territories. At now it reminds "we do something useful" to get more positive image at mass people.

Almost everyday Moscow news say about flying military objects which were hited near Moscow. Small ones could be arised inside Moscow region, what local liberals (which are amoral by their ideology) could be glad to do for some usd. The life have become as lesser boring there.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, things are turning out just as expected. The US is hanging Ukraine out to dry while Putin is solidifying Russia's territorial, political, and financial standing in the world.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Well, things are turning out just as expected. The US is hanging Ukraine out to dry while Putin is solidifying Russia's territorial, political, and financial standing in the world.
    Yes, it seems as if the American Authoritarians are standing with the Russian Authoritarians.

Who are standing with the Saudi Authoritarians.

https://nitter.net/DarthPutinKGB/sta...891919213040#m

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Russian historian Vladimir Ryzhkov in 2004, predicts Russia's future.

https://nitter.net/francis_scarr/sta...357928448428#m

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like Russia is winning. So... appeasement was the correct tactic after all.

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And can we please bury the notion that we ever cared about Ukrainian democracy? We went into this war for reasons of pure, unenlightened self-interest: to weaken Russia and to subsidize weapons manufactures in what is blatantly a form of legalized corruption.

Democracy? Our leaders have read more Clausewitz than Thomas Jefferson (and more Machiavelli than Clausewitz).
    Last edited by xerx; 12-26-2023 at 02:06 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

One of the things about countries that I've noticed after encountering Socionics is that some of them seem to have a greater preponderance of certain types. The countries seem to take on a "Type".
    Seem to, that is. If not in counted numbers or a majority, then in the way those types seem to have influenced the nature of the country.

My example is mostly concerning the US in the latter half of the 19th century, when US inventions and industry seemed to explode out of nowhere.

I suggest that the reason for this change is the migration of LIEs from other countries, particularly from Europe, where they weren't able to make use of their talents. This created a super-abundance of LIEs, over what might otherwise be their natural percentage in the population. LIEs are said to move to where ever opportunity exists, and I can attest to that in my own case. Not that one case proves the point, but it doesn't disprove my assertion, either.

In any case, migration can change the nature of a country.

Given that, what will Russia become, now that most of Russia's scientists left in the '90's, and most of the draft-eligible men who had the foresight and means left Russia when Putin threatened a general mobilization? They are smart enough to see that Putin drafts about 1000 men per day, and Ukraine kills about 1000 men per day, and they don't want to get on that conveyor belt to the meat cube.

A brain and talent drain is happening in Russia on a nation-wide scale, and the people who are left behind are poor, docile, unambitious, and not very smart.

Granted, Putin is killing a lot of poor Russians who join his SMO for the high pay. He has killed about 350,000 Russians in his war of imperial acquisition so far. His conscripts typically last about three weeks before dying at the front, but they don't know beforehand that that will be their fate. And even getting rid of 350 thousand poor and gullible citizens doesn't compare to the loss of the 1 or 2 million smart people who left the country to escape being drafted.

The conscripts think they are going to kick Ukrainian ass and rid Ukraine of Nazis. Or gays. Or something. Instead, they are kept at the front until they end up as fertilizer. Putin doesn't want them back in Russia, telling their neighbors what a shitfest the SMO is.
    In any case, Russia is getting steadily dumber.

If this keeps up, MAGA Republicans in the US are going to see their kindred in the new Russia. Possibly, they already do, which is my theory as to why the party of Reagan is doing everything it can to help Putin and Trump.

Like seeks like.

Let me ask you, does this excerpt from Russian state TV seem to appeal to morons? Or not?
    Please bear in mind that the program below is 100% Russian government-approved.

Stupid people tend to seek out other stupid people. They don't trust smart people. For those of you who remember George Bush II, stupid people liked him because they thought he'd be a good guy to have a beer with. And GWB was pretty stupid.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-16-2024 at 05:09 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Things are not going well for Putin's Special Military Operation.

Watch the video in the link to the end. In the last frame, Putin looks like a man who is wondering where the bullet will be coming from.

https://nitter.net/francis_scarr/sta...349352587618#m

Regimes that are built on a pyramid of violence usually end in violence, and the guys who are participating in it know it.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So from now on, I'll treat this thread as a "WW3" or Russia's War against The Lands of The Grand Duchy.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so what I dream of, is a major catastrophe in Moscow. We want Moscow to burn. We want Moscowian people to freeze to death.

We could've burnt Moscow many times but we didn't. You stole all of our gold, more than what US has now, so you will repay a big price.

It isn't hard to implement. We want the Pearl Harbor/Hiroshima-Nagasaki thingy in Russia. Moscow is just 400 km away. All major TV channels.

Za Rodinu, gnida

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And can we please bury the notion that we ever cared about Ukrainian democracy? We went into this war for reasons of pure, unenlightened self-interest: to weaken Russia and to subsidize weapons manufactures in what is blatantly a form of legalized corruption.

Democracy? Our leaders have read more Clausewitz than Thomas Jefferson (and more Machiavelli than Clausewitz).
    It's all a big lie. But you know, what goes around comes around. America is already looking like crap (both from inside and outside) and I'm afraid it's going to keep getting worse in the foreseeable future. Democrats have no leadership (or a party for that matter) and conservatives are getting frighteningly coocoo in certain respects. It's funny how heavily brainwashed and propagandized the general populace are. And with demented Joe in the oval office, the whole country really looks like a circus.

Haven't been a huge Tucker fan, but man's got a point. And he did a good job with that interview.
    Last edited by Park; 02-20-2024 at 05:29 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also...
    It's funny when some incel from US tries to tell what the truth is about the war that is happening a few hundred kilometers from here

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    It's all a big lie. But you know, what goes around comes around. America is already looking like crap (both from inside and outside) and I'm afraid it's going to keep getting worse in the foreseeable future. Democrats have no leadership (or a party for that matter) and conservatives are getting frighteningly coocoo in certain respects. It's funny how heavily brainwashed and propagandized the general populace are. And with demented Joe in the oval office, the whole country really looks like a circus.
    I also see the twisted irony of Russia being currently more stable than the United States.

Kyiv Troll Factory Worker ChaosConductor6669's Avatar
    TIM
    Allegory
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As you all probably know, there is brewing crisis in the Ukraine. Discuss.
    To me, it's simply a massive waste of resources keeping such a useless country on life support when its only thing of value is Ani Lorak (IEE, my dual, of course).
    Last edited by ChaosConductor6669; 02-25-2024 at 04:17 AM.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536