Thread: My Questionaire For Your Perusal

TIM
    EIE-N 4w3 486 So/Sp?
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Questionaire For Your Perusal

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

Computers. I came to it by a series of poor choices motivated by wealth accumulation, because I was told that's what was important even though I really don't care about money, and I'd like to stop. I vacillate between wanting to transition to a different line of work, and wanting to light a match for my entire life to start clean.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

Listening to and playing music. Spending time with different groups of friends. Why? Because it's fun.

What are your values, and why?

Bad is better than bland. Believe in something or get out of the way. If you haven't failed so hard that it destroyed you were you ever trying hard enough? Apathy should be a capital crime.
    Why? Why wouldn't those be my values?

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

It's fine. Family is too concerned with things being cozy. Co-workers are too obsessed with money and themselves. Friends either vibe well or cry that I'm too much of a "blackpiller" or I'm too negative and remove themselves from my social circles.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

Personality. Vision. Passionate belief in something above and beyond themselves.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

People thinking I'm too negative or a doomsayer. People I think are too concerned with themselves or material nonsense. People that are unreliable, inconsistent, and have very little social bandwidth.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

"There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn." People that don't suck seem to like that I try to incite fanaticism and thumb my nose as "appropriate" ideas of propriety, and I've been told that I'm a great instructor & communicator.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

Wish I had more willpower and discipline. Some people think I talk too much and that I'm too loud.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I need help with keeping my shit together and not becoming a complete dumpster fire atrocity in my personal life, and would like some help with actualizing my goals and ideals.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

Chores, mechanical routine, documentation, cost-benefit analysis. Talking to other people

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

Get out of apartment living, start a family, and have an army of kids to conquer the world. Maybe commit more of my time to playing music for people to stay sane if I'm locked into my current career.

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

Music, writing, politics

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

I like: Earnest forcefulness
    Annoy me: "industriousness" as a virtue in itself, Being "open-minded," liberality of ideas/ideals.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

I don't do that stuff. Probably should, but I don't.

How do you behave around strangers?

Constrained and arms length until I get a feel for what they're like and if they're going to cry or pitch a fit if I stop.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

Between other people? I fan the flames and encourage the side I like more.
    Between me and someone else? Openly it's a contest of wills. I demean the other person, they attack me how they like. Outside of that I work to turn people or predispose them against the other person and generally undermine him.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

Business? Not really. A musical group, NGO, or political organization? Absolutely. I've almost never been more satisfied than when I can cause some kind of inspiration of another person and see them go from existing to living.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

Trim my hair short. Hoodie, jeans, and boots are essentially my uniform in life.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

Yup. They have no pretense or irony. Everything is wonderous to them.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

When I've seen someone become inspired either when they understand what I'm explaining to them; or they hear my ideas, understand and accept them, and live/espouse them to others as well. Feels like living my telos, the reason I was put here.

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?

I don't consciously seek it, I just seem to get it as a consequence of acting like myself.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I take more responsibility than I can tend to fully handle. I tend to expect other people to pull their weight, and to be ready to pull more when someone else on the team can't or isn't there to.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?

That they're raised to hate the gray, flat, lukewarm, ugliness of the world.

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?

Figure out what's going on. How I feel depends on the situation. If someone important died I'd feel bad over the loss, but I'd encourage the crying, maybe join. The sadness illustrates how much the lost is loved, and it's beautiful.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

Too specific to get into.

What was (or is) your high school experience like?

Not great not terrible. Spent a lot of time listening to music and sleeping, then enjoying people's shock when I was winning awards for writing (eg. poetry).

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes. Work circumstances caused it. I felt borderline suicidal and had increasingly self-destructive behaviors in the workplace.

What is something you regret?

Leaving a social circle I had over work concerns. Wasn't worth it.

Who do you admire, and why?

Icarus, because Daedalus was a coward.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

I've been stress-eating too much and having persistent thoughts about quitting my job with 0 backup plans.

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?

Classical Theism. Because it's true.

What are your political beliefs, and why? How much do you care about politics?

I like Dollfuss. If you want why, DM me. I care a lot. Like a LOT a lot.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

No dress code, clear rules wrt the actual work tasks, no mewling types getting whingey about jokes or volume.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

History. I liked learning about the chains of events leading to what and how things are. Had no interest in the rote memorizing of dates and names.

What is one common misconception that people have about life? Explain why it is wrong.

That more life or more comfort or more abundance are better or the point of life. Life is lived to struggle and to be spent in love and hate of transcendent ideas.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

Just not to work. I spent my time with friends all day and night. Yeah why wouldn't I like it?

Talk about a significant event from your life.

Realizing most of my success in life was achieved from a drive to struggle, reach higher, and experience soul-crushing failure at my utmost limits. I'm still alive, so haven't reached them, yet, so I guess I'll have to keep going.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

Incomplete. Just one? Being small-souled. Everything else can be encapsulated in that.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

A lot of complaining and persuading/pressuring people in order to make changes in the situation

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

Yup, I prefer them, if it's with people that don't need micro-managing and I'm not getting into the mundane nuts & bolts

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

Often, I guess? Tedium. Tone-policing. Irony-poisoning. Small-souled materialism.

What is one unusual trait or ability you possess? What makes you special?

I don't think it's very special, but among my peers and friends I seem to be the only one habitually conscious of a larger, abstract understanding of events and implications.

What is your sense of humor like? Do you joke around a lot?

Not a fan of totally absurdist or wacky zany "oh so random" humor. I like to take something sitting at a 7 intensity and turn it up to 11, past all sanity and "appropriateness." I joke around a fair amount, but it's also not entirely jokes, because I learn more about the other people by their reactions and who comes with me in escalating the rhetoric--then it becomes serious and people who can't hang get uncomfortable, which is even funnier.

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?

Very withdrawn and sensitive. I'm not withdrawn anymore, but still kind of sensitive. I've gone from hating people to hating what the world does to people.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?

Why, it's joining this forum, of course! Obviously!

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

The work week started

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

Struggle and overcoming the monotony and spiritual death of the world. Reach to grasp the sun until you burn up and die in the sea all the plumb the depths of what you're capable of, what you believe, and in spite of a tedious, pointless, material existence. Discover what's true and achieve it or destroy yourself in the attempt.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?

St. Petersburg or Ireland. One was a major city that wasn't just infinity steel and glass; the other had places outside of the big cities didn't feel poisoned by the world.
    Last edited by Spiteful Sisyphus; 01-30-2022 at 05:34 AM.
    This is the imposthume of much wealth and peace, That inward breaks, and shows no cause without Why the man dies.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

video

TIM
    EIE-N 4w3 486 So/Sp?
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, I'm not doing that lol. Not comfortable putting my face on a strange website. I might at some point, but not now. Thanks, though.
    This is the imposthume of much wealth and peace, That inward breaks, and shows no cause without Why the man dies.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

without video it's low chance to get correct type. besides noobs, it's rare who takes typing by questionnaires only seriously

try tests. it would be better and easier

you may then check your type by IR theory. it's hard to mistake by this way. IR the best what Socionics has and such checking will develop your typing skills

wbr

TIM
    EIE-N 4w3 486 So/Sp?
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll take that into account. Seems like the tricky part then becomes how can you know if another person's type is accurate, cause maybe they're as big a noob as I am. I'll try some more tests in the meantime .

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spiteful Sisyphus View Post
    I'll take that into account. Seems like the tricky part then becomes how can you know if another person's type is accurate, cause maybe they're as big a noob as I am.
    It's done step by step, when you study typing and think about types of people you know good. Until you'll gather enough of correct data to notice IR theory works good on significant number of people. More of people - the lesser chance this happened accidentally.
    This process may take some monthes of reading books/texts and >10 correctly enough typed people: by tests, their behavior, intuitive impressions from their nonverbal. It's best way to study the typology and understand own type.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stopped reading several questions in and then skipped around to read just a few more. Everything about this says EIE. Just EIE. Even the name @Spiteful Sisyphus is a very EIE-like alias.
    The only reason I would doubt this is if you are being disingenuous.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your questionnaire was very interesting to read.

I can't see anything other than beta for sure. I don't usually focus on the content of what people say to type them (though I only consider myself a hobby typist anyways and plus I don't think I'm very good at typing) because, well, people can make up all kinds of things about themselves in order to make themselve believe they are this way or that way, but there are just so many things about your questionnaire that scream beta that it just can't be ignored, either.

I think EIE is the most likely type from beta. I suppose I couldn't exclude beta ST either, because alot of the things you mention seem like general beta values, I feel with your questionnaire, it's easy to get a feel for the quadra spirit, but more difficult to ascertain anything about your strengths. Even with written answers. We can often feel like our valued, but weak functions are our strengths so I like EIE for the time being but can't fully exclude SLE or even LSI.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs