Thread: Sup

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sup

hey i tried to make my first post here a little while ago but it ended up not posting because i didn't realize i was not logged in.

so hi, i hope this post isn't too long. i'm 21 years old as of now (turning 22 in may). i like gaming, animation, art, old internet stuff, all that nerd shit basically. i used to be active on the Deluxe typing discord server until discord screwed me over (long story, don't feel like explaining it to people for the millionth time). i'm still occasionally active on Personality database though. while i technically knew about typology when i was 14 or 15 through MBTI i never really got into it until like 5 or so years later. i've only very recently been looking more into socionics and i realized i haven't given joining this place a shot. so i decided maybe i will. also i want to try and post interviews i make with my family members with questions from socionics questionnaires becuase i'm not particularly good at typing others, although the only one i have is of my mom and its like 33 minutes long which is probably why no one responds to it with actual typings. if you have suggestions for a shorter questionnaire i can use though that'd be nice.

while i was typed as "an obvious SEI" on Deluxe typing, after looking more into socionics i'm not all that sure. although i do think SEI mightbe my most likely type, i might fill out a questionnaire myself sometime just for funsies.

anyways idk how to end this so i guess i'll just say thanks for having me here i guess.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sup

I think people here would like to see a typing video, so I’d encourage you to post the one of your mom.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright

people better not make fun of my voice here tho, i know how toxic typology communities can be

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HOGSLICE View Post
    alright

people better not make fun of my voice here tho, i know how toxic typology communities can be
    @HOGSLICE, this place is only medium-toxic.