When it comes to the Meged and Ovcharov subtypes, there is a strange pattern I've noticed. While M&O claim1 that the demonstrative function is "better" in the contact subtype than in the inert subtype, the way I've seen it play out in real life is quite the other way around. Let me give you some examples that are my personal experiences with the types.
The LSE-Te I've encountered have always been much more militant compared to the LSE-Si in my experience. Te sub can be aggressive and pushy in speech especially, while this quality is absent in Si sub. The latter has a more "caring dad" vibe (when it comes down to the males atleast).
- Example of an LSE-Te: Shapiro RIPS Biden's Jan. 6th Speech - YouTube
- Example of an LSE-Si: Idris Elba Teaches You British Slang | Vanity Fair - YouTube
The ILE-Ne I've seen tend to "spit facts" alot more than ILE-Ti. Ti sub are often a lot more strict and logical in the way an LSI is, strongly attachted to and living by their own point of viev, while Ne sub isn't like this at all.
- Example of an ILE-Ne: How I Got A Dream Trackmania World Record - YouTube
- Example of an ILE-Ti: Bill Gates: The 2021 60 Minutes interview - YouTube
EIE-Fe are much more scattered and goofy than EIE-Ni, the latter ones are edgier.
- Example of an EIE-Fe: Talking about some stuff Ive never talked about.. - YouTube
- Example of an EIE-Ni: Scarlett Johansson Was Starstruck When She Met Judge Judy | The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon - YouTube
EII-Fi often appears a lot wiser and far-sighted than EII-Ne, who can be rather goofy.
- EII-Fi example: How to Transmit Presence without Speaking | Eckhart Tolle Teachings - YouTube
- EII-Ne example: The Dalai Lama Reveals His Fun Side | CONAN on TBS - YouTube (yes extreme example but still)
SLI-Si appears more levelheaded and down to earth than SLI-Te in my experience.
- SLI-Si example: How Model Suki Waterhouse Gets Runway Ready | Diary of a Model | Vogue - YouTube
- SLI-Te example: Sarah Paulson Reacts to Linda Tripp’s Daughter’s Review of Impeachment: American Crime Story - YouTube
Anyways you get the point by now, the demonstrative function is more visible in the inert subtype. If it's actually stronger than in the creative subtype? I'm not sure about that but I think not. Does anyone has similar experiences with the types and can you explain why this is difference in manifestation is so prevalent? (Please no "hurr durr contact subtypes have to protect the extra sensitive polr of the contact dual so they flex the demonstrative less", people are not born to pair solely with psychological comfort in mind=aka duals.)