View Poll Results: Do you have mental health problems?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 61.29%
  • No

12 38.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you have mental health problems?

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't believe I do. Looking back, it seems that all of my past unhealthy states have been completely situational, such as being stuck in toxic environments and poverty, but the further removed from those situations I am, the less affected I am by those states.
    “Ah, children, ah, dear friends, don’t be afraid of life! How good life is when one does something good and just!”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I've been in toxic environments or dealing with financial stress, my mental health has suffered. But as I've been able to remove myself from those situations and improve my circumstances, I've noticed a significant improvement in my mental well-being. One thing that has helped me when I feel nervous or anxious is taking CBD gummies. They've been a game-changer for me in terms of finding a natural way to calm down and relax. I usually take them when I'm feeling overwhelmed, and they've really helped me manage my anxiety. If you're curious about trying them out, I recommend checking out the CBD gummies from Joy Organics. They're my go-to brand, and I've had great results with them. You can find them at https://joyorganics.com/collections/cbd-gummies
    Last edited by DylanBlake; 03-28-2024 at 02:01 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123