Thread: Modern society's most vulnerable types

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Modern society's most vulnerable types

Last edited by persimmonism; 03-15-2023 at 06:58 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds about right unless they adapt by getting out of their comfort zone. I know a number of ILIs who adapt well because they work physically demanding jobs and take great pride in hard work.
    I think doing work that requires face to face communication and physical tasks is healthy so long as the workplace isn't toxic. People generally don't know what they are capable of until they do it a lot. It helps with grounding in our age and helps balance new technologies with physical and social skills that have been around for thousands of years.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do agree.
    1D Se and Fe need to go out just like anyone else, but it's very easy to forget it in front of a screen with those functions.
    In high school, I've met one long lost ILI who could hardly make friends and was gone in some dark lala-land, I found him fascinating but disconnected.
    An EIE also comes to mind, he was sociable but gone in a similar way.

Idk about LIIs, haven't met many I think, I was around all the ESEs where they were not it seems. From what I saw, they seem to live on another planet when they disconnect. The ILIs, in contrast, I'd describe as going down the rabbit hole.

I was lucky I never lacked friends and had many people around me who liked playing outside, dancing, drawing, doing stuff y'kno, that truly helped to stay connected.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People with this problem should consider channelling themselves into computer science. Make a rewarding career out of your problems and they cease to be problems

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

maybe ur right. ILI males can often be unhealthy bullies living in trailer parks or people stuck in minimum wage jobs thinking they own a fortune 500 company because they value Te but really they just work in gas stations - although I say it in a way making fun of them cuz a lot of them made fun of me... it doesn't seem like a happy life. They are vulnerable, homophobia/cruelty and sadism masquerading as toughness. Gays and women get everything we want in society cuz we're manipulative, cute and adorable but they just get shitted on by the Deep State! And the Fe polr- it sucks and it's not fair, but you need Fe manipulation to get ahead sometimes in life man you just need it.

LIIs are nerdy and weak often cuz Se polr is weaker than Se suggestive. Cuz the Se suggestive person will kinda realize when we're being nerdy and weak but the Se polr person will just kinda cover it up insecurely by ranting about something unrelated that makes SLE supervise them.

NT males are probably the most vulnerable over all- I've realized, but also the most annoying and assholeishness. With vulnerability usually comes assholeness sadly- cuz you need to be an asshole to cover up how vulnerable you feel inside usually. I should be nicer to them and help them more but I don't. I'm not their "str8 girlfriend" savior sorry not sorry. I just selfishly wish all men were hot ST Chads I guess. when Poptart posted that post about NT guys I cracked up cuz it was so true.

NF males are vulnerable seeming but inside are very rawly powerful, LSE gets annoyed at us for playing the victim- because there's truth in it, as tbh NF males are pretty tough - just not as 'obviously tough' as ST males.

what do SF females like about NT males? honest question- like when they are with one, what makes them like that when they could have a ST man instead? The constant socializing becomes insufferable to me after awhile- I like to DO things eventually with a person. Even if it's just watching a movie together and not taking about anything but the movie.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    maybe ur right. ILI males can often be unhealthy bullies living in trailer parks or people stuck in minimum wage jobs thinking they own a fortune 500 company because they value Te but really they just work in gas stations - although I say it in a way making fun of them cuz a lot of them made fun of me... it doesn't seem like a happy life. They are vulnerable, homophobia/cruelty and sadism masquerading as toughness. Gays and women get everything we want in society cuz we're manipulative, cute and adorable but they just get shitted on by the Deep State! And the Fe polr- it sucks and it's not fair, but you need Fe manipulation to get ahead sometimes in life man you just need it.

LIIs are nerdy and weak often cuz Se polr is weaker than Se suggestive. Cuz the Se suggestive person will kinda realize when we're being nerdy and weak but the Se polr person will just kinda cover it up insecurely by ranting about something unrelated that makes SLE supervise them.

NT males are probably the most vulnerable over all- I've realized, but also the most annoying and assholeishness. With vulnerability usually comes assholeness sadly- cuz you need to be an asshole to cover up how vulnerable you feel inside usually. I should be nicer to them and help them more but I don't. I'm not their "str8 girlfriend" savior sorry not sorry. I just selfishly wish all men were hot ST Chads I guess. when Poptart posted that post about NT guys I cracked up cuz it was so true.

NF males are vulnerable seeming but inside are very rawly powerful, LSE gets annoyed at us for playing the victim- because there's truth in it, as tbh NF males are pretty tough - just not as 'obviously tough' as ST males.

what do SF females like about NT males? honest question- like when they are with one, what makes them like that when they could have a ST man instead? The constant socializing becomes insufferable to me after awhile- I like to DO things eventually with a person. Even if it's just watching a movie together and not taking about anything but the movie.
    You kind of lack perspective big ass time like the #1 poster.
    The definition of personal success and happiness is entirely subjective.
    Rat race (which you guys admire) is a very consuming way of life. The price: a coffin that meets fire or dirt. Hence I advocate life outside of biological directives. Go for the ultimate YOLO. Defy all the preconceptions.
    Actually when you look at ST types they find themselves totally bamboozled in mid life using old outdated tactics. It is like their destiny.
    So we get issues like Ukraine or trying to sleep with younger women or buying a new car. I think that is the most shameful way of life by a very large margin.

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I ask myself that question. Maybe related is that most of the ESEs I've known seem to prefer LSIs to LIIs, and I say that despite knowing more ESE-LII couples than most people here seem to have. And how ILI and SEE meet and realize they can stand each other only God knows. I'm kind of skeptical of duality for LTRs (not the phenomenon itself; I'm pretty convinced it exists and that I've experienced it; I'm just not sure it's necessarily best for a relationship), but I guess it'd be nice to think that at least some people like you.

Anyway, I don't mind doing things sometimes. But I really want them to have a "social" element, even if it's just with one other person. Watching movies doesn't really interest me, and tends to depress me if I think about watching them too much -- the prospect of having someone else's ideas thrust on you in such a roundabout way with no way to stop and talk about them is pretty unappealing. If I watched a movie with someone I'd want to know what the other person thought and want to talk about it. Otherwise I don't see the appeal or the point of watching one. So if someone really wanted to talk about the movie that'd be fine with me.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DogOfDanger View Post
    People with this problem should consider channelling themselves into computer science. Make a rewarding career out of your problems and they cease to be problems
    Is computer science all that rewarding?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Sometimes I ask myself that question. Maybe related is that most of the ESEs I've known seem to prefer LSIs to LIIs, and I say that despite knowing more ESE-LII couples than most people here seem to have. And how ILI and SEE meet and realize they can stand each other only God knows. I'm kind of skeptical of duality for LTRs (not the phenomenon itself; I'm pretty convinced it exists and that I've experienced it; I'm just not sure it's necessarily best for a relationship), but I guess it'd be nice to think that at least some people like you.

Anyway, I don't mind doing things sometimes. But I really want them to have a "social" element, even if it's just with one other person. Watching movies doesn't really interest me, and tends to depress me if I think about watching them too much -- the prospect of having someone else's ideas thrust on you in such a roundabout way with no way to stop and talk about them is pretty unappealing. If I watched a movie with someone I'd want to know what the other person thought and want to talk about it. Otherwise I don't see the appeal or the point of watching one. So if someone really wanted to talk about the movie that'd be fine with me.
    To me duality is just Freud's version of 'exotic is erotic' kinda taken to an extreme where somebody different than you seems so mysterious and sexy - and doesn't nature prove this by making the person have a good immune system cuz the mix of the balances. Yet they have that little touch of sameness as well to make a relationship possible and to have the "window" for intimacy and not just lust or magneticsm. It's not guarantee, but it gives the "window" if you will. lolol it's okay to be gay as long as you're only 25% gay and as long as it's the smallercase letter j/k.

I have a lot of flaws sure, but I was also born with an excellent immune system I think because my parents were duals and so naturally compatible lol. Not really related but I talked to a ST buddy today and I definitely felt dualized compared to most people it was nice. Anyways I was probably being too much of a bitch with NT males, most of my guy friends are probably that type- and it's nice socially at times yeah.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is computer science all that rewarding?
    160K a year from home vs. working in a factory or delivering sandwiches... hmmm....

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have been here long enough to have read all the descriptions. The difference between Se-polr and Se suggestive is that IxIs fold and XIIs don't hence why they are characterized by stubbornness. Your 1D Se is not strong, stop acting like it is just because you value it and want to be seen that way.
    what do SF females like about NT males? honest question- like when they are with one, what makes them like that when they could have a ST man instead?
    If you have never been in a relationship with one, probably nothing, because STs look and act like the stereotypical male more so than NTs. According to one ESE who have dated both LII and LSI: the LSI keeps seeing fights everywhere (sometimes imagined), it's like he in a constant war zone (him vs the world), he cannot relax and that takes away her energy. She says LII mannerism can be intolerable as well but she still prefers the LII that is why she married him.

My simple answer: Alpha NTs are less boring, in an intellectual sense. There is always something new. I work with SLIs and even though the relationship can be slow to develop, when they eventually become receptive, they cannot wait to hear what you have to say. The moment I enter they ask "what is new?", and if you know SLIs, they are not ones to make small talk so what they mean by that "what is new around the world, give me the scoop". Of course they could always pick up a news paper and they often do but it's not enough (as it's usually everyday stuff), it's not as interesting or obscure, and of course the commentary and back and forth questioning cannot be replaced. I didn't notice it initially because I don't usually jump into that mode immediately and I usually do it unprompted, but the constant anticipation and questioning, especially from someone as disinterested as an SLI made me realize how much they value it. I can't speak for Gamma NTs but that has been my experience.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Last summer, I dated an ESI (ISFj - SF), who was married to an LSI (ISTj - ST).

The LSI decided one day to withdraw all their savings and take up with a "prettier" woman, hence why the ESI was dating me.

I took her to a restaurant and we talked for hours. Our interaction was easy and we Dualized, although the ESI probably didn't have a name for what she was experiencing.

A few weeks later, she returned to the restaurant and had dinner there alone. I suppose she did this because she has low Ni and relies on her experiences to formulate her opinions, and she wanted to isolate her experience of the restaurant from her experience of me.

She sent me this picture (https://imgur.com/a/ZgQHrEl) while she was sitting there alone, along with the text, "Maybe before I make a decision I should ask you your thoughts."

You want to pound sand all day long, get an ST. You want to build a future, get an NT.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Shazaam, watching a movie and talking about it is not Doing Things.

Doing Things is going to an airfield and renting a glider for a few hours. Taking a motorcycle trip through West Virginia. Fencing at the Health Club. Shooting skeet with different types of guns.

"Doing things" is not sitting on the couch and talking.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Shazaam, watching a movie and talking about it is not Doing Things.

Doing Things is going to an airfield and renting a glider for a few hours. Taking a motorcycle trip through West Virginia. Fencing at the Health Club. Shooting skeet with different types of guns.

"Doing things" is not sitting on the couch and talking.
    he said "even if just" bc it was the lowest form of doing that still counts as something different than the "constant socializing" he meant. yes i am his secretary
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I think that there are some advantages and disadvantages to all the types. I think that Se types, especially Se leads, have a hard time in such a sedentary work environment. LII and ILI seem to enjoy steady, detailed, at times theoretical work.

Basically, my point is to use socionics to your advantage and enter an environment that you can be the most competitive in. Outside of socionics, lean on your strengths and pivot around your weak points. If you are a shy NT, use that to your advantage. Use your natural curiosity on other people and ask them about themselves. You don't have to be the life of the party, you can take a backseat in the conversation and get to know people.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post
    If you are a shy NT, use that to your advantage. Use your natural curiosity on other people and ask them about themselves. You don't have to be the life of the party, you can take a backseat in the conversation and get to know people.
    people dont like being incessantly interviewed by some pale fat or skinny nerd who either has no opinions or has offensive opinions, and most ppl arent that deep to hold a convo with an intellectual anyway. LIIs are often shy bc they are seen as obnoxious or boring. other ppl shy away
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    people dont like being incessantly interviewed by some pale fat or skinny nerd who either has no opinions or has offensive opinions, and most ppl arent that deep to hold a convo with an intellectual anyway. LIIs are often shy bc they are seen as obnoxious or boring. other ppl shy away
    Yeah.

The way that is "best" for me to make friends is to shut up and smile. Also taking interest in what interest others and never ever daring talk about what I like, unless the other person is interested in the topic. I didn't make a lot of friendships that were uplifting this way, even tho I'm grateful I had people around since I think I'd have been an awful person otherwise. But I'm probably jaded and maybe even depressed because of it.
    I'd prefer (or maybe they'd prefer?) to have a positive outlook and be happy, but really I'm not.

It often felt like people tested me to know if I was "good enough" for them, the "shut up, smile, and take interest" made me pass those tests often, but when I tried to be more myself, I was rejected.
    More than anything, I'm offbeat and it offends people.
    There are times in my first language people ask questions that can be replied both by "yes" and "no" while meaning the same, I tend to give the opposite answer to most people and that isn't good when you need to fit in.

I'm tired of this discourse where if I did an effort, focused on the right thing, learned how to behave, things would get better. It never worked, why would it start today?
    Being told that also brings the assumption I never bothered try when I pulled all-nighters to study and try to make it, it's been a full time job for me to try to manage people's expectations so I'm not all alone and hated for being weird.
    People are so confusing and I can't make it. I can't stand bs like "if there's a will, there's a way" I'm willful enough as is, I'd be dead otherwise.
    Can't get a job unless you make people want of you around here, and that's a huge commitment to live up to everyday.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Life terrorizes ILI so much I become an IEI. Watch me rise up and become a chad SEE
    You will enter the starlight grove of peace and freedom for IEI tours of the specialty castle of the princess and the sacred city.

You also seem into logic and technical prowess with the more manipulating and rendering hands like ILI.

I could see why people sometimes try to project you as IEI though when you get more bubbly and chaotic.
    Raptor became Kangaskhan and won every time by beating George Lucas in 2022, and Marius Florin in 2014, styles galore cockpit drenching soda mimic glaring facets ordering rungs of chimney tied tongue toad refurbishing news and penalties with sprites and action figures comet punch sinking lucid dawns enhancing levity and crafts bookcase lording fine tuned arboretums nasty plot engineering rocketry
    Raptor even won World Cup 1998 as Pikachu Arceus, dancing cyclones force utopia pleasant vibrations reanimated conjuration to scary face elvish scales blocking the sun
    Marius Florin was the other Lugia in 2006, bathed in white water purity of extreme contemplation and magical holiness, and therefore Raptor won World Cup 2006 as well, fighting encore resting piece cupcake fruit roll ups!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    I'd like to argue that it is ILI and LII. Specifically, LII, but this is probably also my personal experience and bias speaking.<br>The internet is a really big problem for the current youth. It's highly addictive and exacerbates many mental issues. Older forum members without currently young/teenage children might not fully understand the severity of this.
    This hits the 1D Fe and Se types the hardest, because those are the functions most directly concerned with interaction and interest in the outer world and world of people. On the flip side, 4D Ni and Ti makes for the most intelligent people, in the stereotypical IQ sense, and they know it. Pair this with the teenage syndrome of thinking you know everything + being unaware of people and the world. Additionally, in the case of LIIs, they actively resist reality and are classic Ji stubborn as hell.
    Introverted NFs would come second.
    Opinions?
    that's actually a very good observation, although I don't see myself as vulnerable. you could make a point that ExFx are more vulnerable because they easily get addicted to social media and are very concerned about how other people relate to them. IEE maybe less so but you get the point. INxx types usually feel like aliens on this planet. their perception is just too abstract for most people, but the internet allows me to interact with people who I would have never had any contact with otherwise.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    that's actually a very good observation, although I don't see myself as vulnerable. you could make a point that ExFx are more vulnerable because they easily get addicted to social media and are very concerned about how other people relate to them. IEE maybe less so but you get the point. INxx types usually feel like aliens on this planet. their perception is just too abstract for most people, but the internet allows me to interact with people who I would have never had any contact with otherwise.
    Same. It's hard for me to see the internet as something bad for my development, you have no idea how withdrawn I would be without it. Also, having an infinite amount of information and being connected to everyone is like heaven. I was active as a kid since I had no access to modern means of entertainment. It didn't make me a better person however. I felt constantly misunderstood and I didn't understand myself either. I would say for children it all depends on the environment they are raised in since they have no control over their circumstances and can't choose how to live their lives and whom they want to be around. I'd argue current generations have it easier.

I have a younger LII brother and even though we are years apart and he is the youngest, he is the closest one to me out of all my siblings. I can't tell you the amount of bullshit he doesn't have to deal with because I already did.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100% agree with you about the movie thing.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like the trope of the internet girl is, when young get with the chad (SLE) when older get with the nice loyal quiet guy (LSI/SLI).

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1D Se 1D Fe sounds about right.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    It seems like the trope of the internet girl is, when young get with the chad (SLE) when older get with the nice loyal quiet guy (LSI/SLI).
    Internet girl?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Internet girl?
    Yes.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    I'd say that's the pattern of most females the world over 'internet' or not. My IEE cousin isn't an internet girl, she's a Preppy Worldly Barbie type and she used to date an asshole SLE Chad- now she's with her dual and she's so much happier.

Women's romantic imprint is usually resources or 'alpha male' appeal and the resourceful str8 males are competing with the alpha str8 males for female attention and survivability. Of course you can be both an alpha male *and* be resourceful but those guys are easily snatched by some ultimate Uber Karen head bitch. Like when Stacy says "But all the good guys are taken!" because somebody more assertive got to the guy before she could. Survival of the fittest, sadly.

There's a third type to the Holy Trinity of romance and that's when 'she loves him because she loves him- I don't get it either!' My parents were more like this I think, but my dad was tall and good looking and at least "looked" like an alpha male when he wore his leather jacket- but he wasn't really alpha male in persona ((didn't have enough Machiavellian personality traits)), it was kinda like how a gay guy often acts ultra macho and hypermasculine to sell an erotic image for other gay men but irl a purse falls out of his mouth and he's just as sweet as apple pie. ((my dad wasn't gay- he was bi, but I'm just saying.))

So Animalistic Attraction - Resources - Twu Wuv. Bnd's Holy Trinity of romance. Incels are obviously bad at all three- that's why they are incels.

Does your brother actively resist reality or does he not let you in on what he might be thinking for the most part and blurts out maxims due to annoyance when you persist?

i used to know this kid who was considered to be a genius and was diagnosed with depression as a teen, started meds and had psychotic breaks (i think he experimented with hallucinogens at some point and maybe that played a role). He could be typed ENTp. I heard a story that made me think his mum pumped up his ego with pride and contributed to his sense of separation early on. I once talked to him and he said he was waiting for singularity. I think that his idea of singularity was what Terrence McKenna describes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSkzlLIY3ew (1:55, 3:01).
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 03-24-2022 at 10:58 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Some people prefer a world without technology.

They prefer the idea of a world without technology. The reality of such a world might be very different from their imaginings.

Guess which types these people are?

In my opinion, the Singularity is the modern updating of the apocalypse of St. John the Divine. Same impulse, still wrong.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-24-2022 at 05:49 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some people prefer a world without technology.

They prefer the idea of a world without technology. The reality of such a world might be very different from their imaginations.

Guess which types these people are?
    LIE? Socialists? I need a hint

TIM
    EII-Ne Sx/So 479
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every person that has difficulty applying his/her natural innate abilities in one's environment is gonna struggle in life, since you always have to do work to which you aren't suited for and thus you end at lower position in life. As for the types that, from what I've seen, have the most difficulty applying themselves to life:

For the males its the 1D Se's among us ඞ. Sometimes the LSIs can get stuck aswell with relationships. As for the 1D Se males, they often take long to get going since they're often too caught up in their own heads (which isn't very masculine lol) .

As for the women, I have seen ExTx and Ti base women struggle the most to get actual relationships since they can be rather career-focused, and then they realize something is missing at later age and feel sad and anxious about it.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO, the best thing for LIIs or ILIs to do is maximize their intelligence, preferably through post-secondary education.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    LIE? Socialists? I need a hint

ESEs and EIEs. IMO.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESEs and EIEs. IMO.
    What is the reason for this roast, Adam. What have I done?
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    What is the reason for this roast, Adam. What have I done?

What have you done? You have been a bad, bad rabbit, @Suspiria.

Lol. Actually, I'm generalizing.

The guy in kali's video looked EIE to me. He wasn't as interested in the facts as he was in emotionally affecting his audience, or so it seemed to me.
    I had a chance to work on a startup with an EIE in charge, and my god, the guy was very touchy-feely and he could burn through money without results like no one I'd ever met before. This was repeated recently with another EIE. Same deal. He made a startup and he's burning through his investor's cash with no results (so far).

I've known a few ESEs and they pretend to be able to navigate around money and technology, but they fail. Spectacularly fail, in my opinion. I also really like the science fiction writer Jack Vance, whom I think is an ESE, and he always builds his worlds either without technology, or he incorporates magic.

Given my experiences, I jumped to the conclusion that all ESEs and EIEs would be bad at tech. Since Steve Jobs was EIE, I'm obviously wrong in all cases (but even Jobs seemed to hate tech), but I think I'm mostly right in a general sense.

For what it's worth, I suck at emotionally affecting my audience. Positively, anyway.