Any more answers would be appreciated.

IEI sounds convincing, but neither of my parents are IEI.

But based on behaviors and some things I said when I was younger (particularly having that typical LSI harsh view on systems and precisions and being critical towards people on those things... more on that below), LSI-Ti, LSE-Si, and IEI all fit. Again, subtypes complicate the fuck out of things. Any more responses, especially from Beta STs would be welcome.

I bitched to no end when the grading system was changed from a percentage one to a letter grade one, because the letter grades were less precise. And I refused to put in effort on at least one school test because of the grading system. I've always been quite picky about technical things.

But then I have the inner emotional instability and inner aggression that I've read Beta NFs are supposed to have and I guess LSEs as dynamics could have it as well. And I've frequently made decisions based upon emotions and sympathy... LSI-Se don't do that as much as LSI-Ti, but LSI-Ti can do that frequently. However, I have tried not to make decisions based upon emotions, but I can't deductively reason so I make decisions based upon my emotions more. I make decisions based upon facts and feelings though. I have tried to create logical systems based upon observations.

Again, LSI-Ti is less hierarchical in their thinking and in their objectives than LSI-Se and I don't like hierarchy, in fact when i was younger I hated it and tried to go against it. And LSE-Si SEEM to live in their heads and seem slightly more abstract in their thinking and cautious than LSE-Te.

There have been some times when I've been dispassionate or done something without emotion as well, but I've done things far more often with more passion than with no passion. Being sx/sp in the enneagram describes that well... I love gentle intensity and good chemistry between me and something else or someone else sometimes, I seek it, but can never find it and due to the sp secondary instinct, I sometimes burn out. But as sx-doms are said to do, I seek out good intensity, good chemistry with certain people and things... but I often feel like what I call the "gently intense fire" has died down or that there isn't enough of it. There is often a fire burning in me, it was almost never like a 3-based desire to achieve, to win. I wanted to do well on things when I was younger, but I still had to put my emotional state and my friendships ahead of that... I always did.